Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm not Okay!

The new girl in town

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

Dannie makes a new friend.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-12-10 - Updated: 2011-12-11 - 1046 words

0Unrated
It's Monday, which means I have to go to school today. I groaned, got out of bed, and headed straight for the shower. As soon as I was ready I hopped into my car and drove over to Mikey's house and texted him that I was waiting for him. Since I was one year older than him he still didn't have his car yet. Not much after I saw Mikey running towards the car and he opened the door. The whole ride to school was mikey and me singing along to the Misfit.
i walked into first period when I noticed that there was a new girl sitting in the back row. she had long brown hair that reached up to her shoulder and piercing green eyes. I decided to make her feel welcomed so I walked ooverto where shewassittig and I satdown next to her.
" Hey. The name's Dannie." I introduced her. She gaveme a faint smile.
" Melody." She replied and gave me a faint smile. We talked for a few minutes since we still had ten minutes for class to start. We talked about a lot of things, that is until someone came over and interrupted our conversation.
" Go away Gerard, no one wants you here." I said trying to get him the fuck away.
" Shut the fuck up Dannie." He glared at me and then turned towards Melody, " So what is a pretty girl like you doing here with a freak?" Gerard asked.
This caused me to laugh and reply, " Yeah Melody what are you doing here talking to Gerard." Gerard turned towards me looking angry.
" What's wrong? Is cute little Dannie mad because the attention isn't on her?" He said in a baby voice. I was about to say something worse about him, but that's when I realized something... He had just called me cute.
" Did you just call me cute?" I asked still shocked by what I had heard. His facial expression was priceless. He went from having a smirk to trying to think of what to say back.
" W-what? Y-your just imagining things." He said stuttering, obviously surprised by what he had said. I rolled my eyes and pretended as if i didn't care, but did I care? Nah, it's just early in the morning and I didn't have any coffee today that's all.... I hope.
*WEEKS LATER**
I walked over to my locker which happened to be right next to Melody's since we get to choose where we want our lockers. She looked extremly happy today, which isn't surprising given the fact that she's always happy, but today she just seemed different.
" Oh my god. Guess what? Okay so you know how we have homecoming this weekend? Guess who asked me to go with him?" She said so fast that I could hardly understand what she was saying.
" Um let me gu-" I was cut off by her screaming the lucky guy.
"GERARD!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. I frowned, for some reason I really wished that I was the one going off about him. Yes over the past weeks Melody and Gerard's flirting grew to a larger scale... as well as my love for him. There i said it.. I was in love with the guy that hated me the most. Melody noticed my frown and spoke, " What's wrong? Aren't you happy?" And yes I had not told Melody at all that I liked Gerard. I quickly covered my frown with the best smile I had.
" No I am so happy for you! It's just that it only reminded me that I don't have a date for homecoming and I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go with me as friends, but I guess Gerard beat me to it." I laughed to myself.
" Oh... Well honey don't worry someone will ask you!" She said as we began to walk to first period. When I saw the way Melody looked at Gerard it made me realized that I should be happy for her. I came out of first period annoyed. Fist of all, the only thing I heard was Melody giggling every time she would get a text message from Gerard even though they were sitting TWO FUCKING SEATS AWAY FROM EACH OTHER! Then when I did have the chance to talk to Melody all she talked about was Gerard.
Even in lunch the only thing that I heard was Gerard this and Gerard that. Ugh, I had had enough of this I was so pissed off that I was deciding on weather yelling at her to shut the fuck up or just not talk to her for the rest of the week. Just as I was about to say something I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Mason. Mason was captain of the football team and was only one of the hottest guys in school. He had curly light brown hair, milk chocolate eye, and a smile that can make you die internally.
" Hey Dannnie... So I was wondering if you know.. you wanted to um... maybe go to homecoming with me?" He looked down at the ground when he finished asking me. I put on the most flirtatious smile and made sure that Gerard was looking.
" Sure I would love to go with you." I replied. He smiled and looked up, " So I'll pick you up at seven?" He asked? I nodded and he smiled as he walked away. When I turned around to see Gerard he looked angry. He picked up his food and shoved it in the trash can and turned to leave, but before he left he looked over at me. He looked hurt and jealous?
Hey guys! i'm back. Sorry that I haven't updated in a while I just couldn't think of what direction this story was going to go and then one night as I was trying to go to sleep I came up with the perfect plot for this story. Sorry that I had to rush this chapter, I just really wanted to get the story going. Anyways the next chapter should be up soon, remember the more reviews I get the faster I will update! Anyways hope you liked it. REVIEWS
Sign up to rate and review this story