Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm not Okay!

Let's kill tonight

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

Homecoming

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-12-25 - Updated: 2011-12-26 - 760 words

0Unrated
The dance was tonight and quite honestly I was super beyond nervous. I still didn't know what dress I was gonna wear and I was freaking out! It was four thirty which means that I still have a couple hours, so I decided that I would drive over to hot topic to buy a dress. 
I  decided to drive over to the mall with Melody since I didn't want to look like a loner hanging out at the mall by myself, so I called her only to find out that she was hanging out with Gerard. I flinched when I heard him say, " Mel, who is it?" He had said it in such sweet voice that it pissed me off. In the end I told her that I could go by myself since 
I didn't want to take her time away. 
*
I walked into Hot Topic determained to find a better dress than Melody. She had gotten hers the day after Gerard asked her out. It was a tight, light blue dress that she had gotten from forever 21. I know that it's not the right thing to do, but I just can't help it. 
I tried on more than fifteen dresses, but quite honestly I didn't like any one of them. I left hot topic disapointed that I still hadn't found a dress that I liked. 
I kept walking through out the mall determained to find a dress. Right when I was about to give up when something caught my eye. It was a small store in a corner. I wondered why I had never noticed it. Then I realized that it was right in between Claires and Forever 21, that explains everything.  
The store was basicly another Hot Topic except it was called Fuego. I walked in and immediatly found my dress. It was  dark green, almost grey. It went down to a little bit above my knees. The top part of it was like a corset, so that when I put it on it would be very tight. The bottom part looked like a flower if I spun around. 
*
It was five thirty when I had just gotten out of the shower and I only had an hour and thirty minutes left! I quickly blow dried my hair, straighten it, and curled it. I added a dark gold eye shadow with eye liner and mascara. 
By the time I finished Mason had just pulled up into my drive way. I ran down stairs as fast as could, yet being careful not to trip on my heals.
" Hey!" I said as I opened the door and greeted him. He looked shocked by the way I was dress. 
" Hi. Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and he led the way over to his car. The whole drive there we talked about school and he kept complimenting me. 
Once we got to the dance I was suddenly feeling anxious and excited. I was really excited to show off to Gerard what he's been missing, but at the same time I was anxious because Mason was being super sweet and this was the first time that a boy had actually been nice to me in a while.  
The whole gym was filled with music. Since the theme was casino night the gym was split into half. On one side there was dimmed lights, with tables spread out, a photo booth, and a poker table. On the other side was a dance floor with colorful lights flying everywhere. I was amazed to say the least.  
I spotted Melody and Gerard standing by the poker table. I took a deep breath and walked over with Mason. 
" Hey guys!" Mel greeted Mason and me. I put on a fake smile and acted as enthusisastic as possible. 
" Hey Mel." I said in a happy voice. Then I turned to Gerard, " And pet. " although I had admitted my feelings for  Gerard, I knew that I could never tell him because it so obvious that he didn't like me back." Look who's talking. I don't think that they allow animals in here . " He replied with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and thought of how I could respond to that. 
" Oh really? Well then you shouldn't be here. The doors that way." I said pointing to the nearest exit. He rolled his eyes and grabbed Mel's arm pulling her away from me. 
" Lets go Mel. " He said angry, Mel only followed but waved a  'good bye ' to me. I sighed and returned to Mason.
>>>>>>> An Hour Later
Sign up to rate and review this story