Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Burn This City Down

Chapter Twenty Seven - Connections

by McrmyBVBparawhore

She was just a broken little girl who'd lost her family

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-12-11 - Updated: 2011-12-11 - 2547 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N Hai, this chapter's more of a filler, but I hope you like it anyway. Thanks to mychemicalbitchbot for reviewing and please review if you can, I love hearing what you all think! Sorry if there's any typos or mistakes. Enjoy ;)


Chapter Twenty Seven - Connections


When Avenger woke up, he felt someone next to him, breathing steadily in and out. When he saw green hair, he put two and two together. He'd fucked Death.
"Pst, Death, wake up." He wispered, shaking her slightly.
Death just groaned in response.
"Death, wake the fuck up!" He said it louder that time.
Death's eyes shot open when she realized that she wasn't wearing any clothes, then she realized that someone's naked body was pressed against hers.
Death turned around to face Avenger. She was sore from last night and she remembered every second of it. They'd fucked last night. A lot. And it was. Really. Fucking. Hard.
"What time is it?" The bright sun light hurt her eyes, she knew that it was atleast ten in the morning.
"Almost twelve thirty."
"Oh shit, they're gonna be wondering where I am."
"Who's gonna be wondering?"
"My . . . friends." She almost called them family, but the word family didn't really feel right, not that friends did, it just seemed closer than to what they were than family.
"I'll drive you there."
"No, you can't!" She knew that Dr. Death would freak out if he knew she'd spent the night with a fifteen year-old boy.
"How else are you gonna get home? You just gonna walk?"
She didn't have any other way of getting home, she'd left her car at the bar and it was further away than home was.
"Just let me drive you home, if you don't want to, then you'll never have to see me again, okay?"
"You're not gonna take no for an answer, are you?" She asked.
He shook his head. "No, I'm not."
"Fine." She huffed.
They put their clothes back on and Death started driving back to Dr. D's place. They drove there in silence, not knowing what to say to eachother. Avenger was almost certain that he was going to choke on the awkwardness is the car.
When Death pulled up outside the diner, he froze.
"You're with Dr. Death?"
"You know him?"
"My dad's Fire Starter and my mom's Bullet Burns."
"The orginal Killjoys?"
"Yeah, they're really close to Dr. Death."
"Look, I'm not the kind of girl who just fucks the first guy she sees when she's drunk. I just realized that I don't even know your real name."
"Let's start over. Hi, I'm Daniel. Daniel Lufreni."
She smiled a little. "Hi, Daniel, I'm Rosanna Oliveson, but everyone called me Vaimey."
"Nice to meet you, Rosanna. Can I asked why people called you Vaimey?"
"I was obsessed with vampire movies when I was a kid and my middle name's Amelia, so they mixed them together and got Vaimey."
"Vaimey's a great nick-name." They exchanged smiles until Death looked out the window.
"I'd better go, but you know where I live, so maybe you could drop by some time?" She asked, hopeful.
He smiled. "I'd like that. Maybe I'll see you at the bar again."
"Yeah, you probably will."
Death kissed his cheek for a couple seconds before getting out of the car. She wasn't looking forward to facing the wrath of Dr. Death, but she deserved it, she knew she did.
Avenger watched her walk away. He didn't tell her that last night had been the first time that he'd ever had sex, he knew that it would probably get even more awkward than they already were. He just hoped that he'd see her again soon.


"How long have you been working for my fiancé now?" Alexandria asked Gerard while they drank some coffee.
"Six months now."
"You have done some incredible work for us, so thankyou. You are a new hope for Battery City."
"I would hardly say a new hope, but thanks for the compliment." Alexandria hadn't heard someone say 'thanks' for years (or so she thought) they always said thank you, they talked more formally in 2019.
"You are very welcome, Mr. Way."
"Please, call me Gerard."
"As you wish, Gerard. You may call me Alexandria, I am growing very tired of people calling me Miss Oliveson."
"I can imagine." He started at her face for a second.
"Is there something on my face?" She asked, seirious.
"No, there is not, I just . . . nevermind, it is foolish."
"Please, tell me. I will not think of it as foolish."
"I just . . . I can not help but feel like I have met you before. I have no idea where from, but I could have sworn that I have seen you somewhere before." Alexandria was shocked, she felt the exact same way, but she didn't know where she'd seen him before, either.
"I-I feel the same way, Gerard. Your face . . . it is just so familiar."
You love him. A voice said in her head.
They both just gazed at eachother's faces for a moment, until Alexandria broke their gaze.
"Would you like to have dinner with me tonight? Korse is working late and as bad as it may sound, I get awfully lonely sometimes."
He smiled softly. "I would be honored. What time would you like me to come over?"
"I have dinner at eight o'clock. My room is room three on the eleventh floor, do you know where that is?"
"Yes, I do. I will see you then."
She smiled at him and she walked away. He sighed and smiled.


Later that night, Gerard walked up to Alexandria's room with a boque of red roses, he felt like he knew that they were her favourites. He knocked on her door and went she opened it, he thought she looked absolutely beautiful. She was wearing a red dress that clung to her body and a pair of red heals, that added a couple extra inches onto her hight. Her hair was tied into a bun at the back of her head and a small section of her hair was lose at the front of her face, it had been loosely curled. She was just plain beautiful to him.
"You look stunning."
She blushed a little bit. "Thank you, Gerard."
"These are for you."
"Red roses. How did you know that they were my favorites?"
"I just had a feeling." He answered truthfully.
"Come in, I am just making dinner now."
He walked into her room, but it looked more like a small apartment to him. Everything was white exept for some of her belongings. There was a white king sized bed in the middle of the room and a kitchen not too far away from the bed. There was a small closet next to her night stand and there was a door there, which he assumed was a bathroom.
"I didn't expect you to be cooking."
"No one ever does, they assume that Korse's fiancé would sit around and let other people make food for her. To be fair, that does happen most of the time, but I do enjoy cooking." She said while putting her roses in a vase with water.
He sat down at the table and watched her cook.
She put down two plates of food on the table and they talked about things that interested them. They found that they had a lot in common, but all Gerard wanted to do was kiss her, he wanted to feel her body pressed against his, he wanted her to belong to him, like she unknowingly had been before.
At the end of the night, they'd both had some wine and they were both slightly drunk.
When he was about to leave, they both stopped at the door.
"I have had a wonderful time tonight, Gerard. We must do this again soon."
"Yes, we must. I had a lovely night, Alexandria."
They both just stood there for a second until Gerard slowly leaned in. Alexandria knew that he was about to kiss her, but she couldn't move. She thought that she loved Korse, but she wanted Gerard to kiss her, she wanted Gerard just as much as he wanted her.
When Gerard's lips were inches away from hers, she spoke.
"I'm engaged." She barely wispered, but she didn't moved her face away from his.
"I know." They both closed their eyes and they felt fire all over their bodies. Alexandria wrapped her arms around his neck and both of his hands were on the sides of her waist. His tongue begged for and entrance into her mouth and she happily granted him acess. His tongue played with hers, both of them feeling nothing but love. When ever Korse kissed her, she felt like she had to, like she if she didn't kiss him, then something bad would happen, but when she kissed Gerard, she was happy.
He moaned in the kiss and pushed her against the wall. Alexandria loved the fact that he was taking control, that he was being dominant. He unzipped the back of her dress and it fell to the floor. He took the clip out of her brown hair and he stared into her icey green eyes.
"You're beautiful."
She didn't reply, she just kissed him and took off his jacket. She unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the ground. It wasn't long before they were both completely nude. They threw themselves onto her bed and he started to softly kiss her neck.
He was lying on top of her and his hands started exploring her naked body. He pinched her nipple making her cry out in pleasure, he slipped his finger into her core.
"Gerard!" She moaned, spreading her legs apart.
He felt her muscells tighten around his finger, he removed his finger and replaced it with his erect member, making them both moan.
"Faster, harder." She ordered, he obeyed her and started thrusting inside her harder and faster. "Poison." She moaned. Wait, Poison? She didn't know where it came from, but she carried on moving her body against his.
"Ace." He moaned in her ear. She didn't even realized that he'd called her Ace, she knew that being called Ace was normal some how, so she just carried on making love to him.
"Gerard!"
"Fuck, Lexia!" Again, being called Lexia seemed just as natural as being called Ace. Words like fuck and shit, had been illigal for a few years, but she didn't care or even notice that he'd sworn.
She pressed her lips to his again, not hesitating about shoving her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues swirled together in perfect harmony. She burried her face in the crook of his neck and her lips began sucking on his neck, biting it playfully every now and then. When she bit him, it exited the hell out of him, so he started thrusting in harder and faster again.
"I'm almost there." She said.
He started fucking her fasting, feeling his orgasm coming.
"Gee!" She cried in ecstacy when she came.
"Oh shit!" He moaned when his realese shot inside her.
They just lay there, gasping for air for a couple minutes.
"I was a virgin." She said.
"Alexandria, I'm sorry, I asummed that you and Korse-"
"Do not be sorry, it was beautiful."
She smiled at him and he kissed her. They couldn't explain the attraction they felt for eachother, they just felt like they'd known eachother all their lives.
Alexandria was glad that Gerard was the one to take her virginity, she felt a connection with him, but with Korse, there was nothing, there were no feelings.
Gerard lay down next to her and Alexandria kissed his forehead. She lay down next to him and he wrapped his arms around her. They both slept.


"Go to your room!" Dr. Death shouted at Death.
"Gladly!" She shouted back in his face after they'd had an arguement. He'd been angry with her when she walked through the door earlier in the day, but it wasn't until the night that he noticed the bruises on her neck, that were her love bites from the night before, so it set off yet another fight between them.
He loved Death, he really did, but it was like she'd become a completely different person ever since the death of her sister.
Death was sick of the fights, she was sick of drinking or crying herself to sleep everynight, she was sick of passing out on the floor and not remembering anything from the night before and most of all, she was sick of all the death and destruction that was all around her. Death let herself break down.
All of the tattoos on her left arm were memories of happy times she'd spent with people she loved, but most of the people who she'd shared the memories with were dead and gone. The tattoos were a reminder of what she once had and what she'd lost. The tattoos comforted her sometimes, but other times, like that night, they made her feel hollow, empty, like she was nothing, like she didn't matter anymore.
She sat on the floor and pulled her knees up to her chest. Her arms were wrapped around her knees and tears threatened to fall out of her eyes.
"What if I wanted to Break? Laugh it all off in your face? What would you do?What if I fell to the floor? Couldn't take this anymore? What would you do? Do? Do? Come, break me down! Burry me, burry me, I am finished with you! What if I wanted to fight? Beg for the rest of my life? What would you do? Do? Do? You say you want it, but what are you waiting for? I'm not running from you. Come, break me down! Burry me, burry me, I am finished with you! Look in my eyes, you're killing me, killing me! All I wanted was you! I tried to be someone else, but nothing really changed. I know now, this is who I really am inside. Finally found myself. Finally found a chance, I know now, this is who I really am!" The lyrics had a way of comforting her, so she carried on wispering the lyrcis to herself. "Come, break me down! Burry me, burry me, I am finished with you! You! You! Look in my eyes, your killing me, killing me. All I wanted was you! Come, break me down, break me down! What if I wanted to break? What if I? What if I? What I?" By the time she finished wispering the lyrics, she realized she became what she'd tried so hard to fight for four months. She was just a broken little girl who'd lost her family, atleast, that's how she saw herself. She thought that she was pathetic, that she didn't have any meaning anymore.
Death took a deap breath and scooped herself off the floor. Death looked around her room until she found a half empty bottle of vodka, she took another deap breath and started drinking until she fell asleep.


A/N PS did anyone see MCR on Yo Gabba Gabba? I died a little bit hehehe ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story