Categories > Original > Romance > Fallen Angels

bored to death in heaven

by MCRFREAK1996 0 reviews

why did andy crash to earth in a crater?? where did he come from who and what is he??

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-12-12 - Updated: 2011-12-12 - 887 words

0Unrated
(Andy’s P.O.V)

I was standing trial, trial on whether I got to stay in heaven or get sent to hell or just got tipped off the edge of heaven and left to survive on my own in space “Andrew Dennis Beirsack, you have been called here because we have reason to believe that your untimely death was planned by you and your fellow band mates to get revenge on a ‘punk’ fan is this true and if so how did you plan to do this and why?” the angel standing as judge, jury and executioner barked at me “yes this is true but not in the context you may think we did not plan to kill ourselves saying this was I the only one killed or were Jake, jinxx, cc and Ashley killed as well?” I asked before being told that yes the rest of my band had ‘perished’ as well as me before being prompted to continue in explaining myself “well, the one fan had gone out of their way to terrorize our families which got me really angry so me and the rest of my band decided to play a prank on him so we accepted to play the private birthday gig for the lad that terrorized our families then just before everyone left we asked the ‘birthday boy’ stay behind so he did and then jinxx being jinxx accidentally set the kitchen on fire Ashley tried to put it out but got caught up in the flames and I never saw him after that, then cc tried to put it out as the fire got more out of hand and I started screaming for Ashley but he never answered and I hit the boy and he yelled at me asking why I hit him saying he’s never done anything to upset me and I yelled in his face that in fact he had having the nerve to terrorize the families of five famous rock stars is hardly something you do if you were sleepwalking and now my best friend was swept up in a fire and killed because of him he started to run but jinxx smashed him over the head with a small speaker making him fall to the floor” I sighed “like I said it was unintentional as for what happened to me, jinxx, Jake and cc, as I said the fire got more out of hand when cc tried to put it out and he also got swept up in the flames, I was yelling at jinxx for killing the young boy and that’s when a barrel of oil in the kitchen caught on fire and exploded killing me jinxx and Jake once again all of this was unintentional as for what we were gonna say to the boy we were only going to ask him why he terrorized our families” I sighed again and ducked my head as the angel judge was looking over the information they had on me from when I was alive “hearing this today, Andrew Dennis Beirsack you are here by sentenced to be tipped of the edge of heaven to survive on your own if your lucky you’ll land on a inhabited planet and someone will take pity on you, even though YOU do not deserve it” he told me I ducked my head lower “before I go please may I know what happened to jinxx, CC, Jake and Ashley?” he sighed “they to are to be tipped of the edge of heaven to survive on their own for their sins” I sighed then was escorted out of the court room and pushed off the side of heaven and I screamed out only to see Ashley looking from the edge of heaven with tears in his eyes “ANDY” he yelled being pulled away from where he saw me falling then being shoved off the edge himself I tried to fly over to him but they had clamped my wings and dyed them black to show I was a ‘Fallen Angel’ “ASHLEY” I screamed as I saw his wings catch fire, I looked back to see the horror in the faces of CC and Jinxx but no Jake “Ashley where’s Jake?” I asked having to shout “I don’t know he was sent in before you the only reason that me, jinx and CC weren’t chucked over was because we were refusing and putting up a fight but when I saw you being chucked over bro I cracked and jumped instead of being pushed” a tear dropped out of his eye “bro no matter where we land we will be fine I promise” I shouted just as my voice cracked “Andy your wings have caught on fire” he shouted I spun my head round to see my inky black wings getting torn to shreds by the fire “Ashley look” I shouted we where about to enter the earth’s atmosphere I smiled slightly.

A/N thought i'd put both the chappies i've written fro this story up now and also what is freaky is at this moment while i'm uploading this chapter i'm actually listening to BVB's song fallen angels coquincdence (?) hmm i dunno but its still kinda freaky well i'm rambling R&R guys thanks Amy-Beth xx
Sign up to rate and review this story