Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > More Than She Bargained For

3. Dhampyr

by Laynna13 1 review

Ava attacks Frank, and he clears up some questions for her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-12-13 - Updated: 2011-12-13 - 1330 words

0Unrated
“Ava..” My name came out more as a question from his blood stained lips. A fire ignited inside of me and I lunged at him, knocking him onto his back on the grungy alley concrete. My gums burned in my mouth, then a felt a slight prick on my bottom lip. I ignored it, though. I had no control over myself at that moment. A guttural growl escaped my lips as I hastily lunged at his throat. The crunch of the skin tearing rang inside my ears, like the sound a ripe apple makes when you first bite into it. As his thick metallic blood rushed into my mouth, I moaned as the fire began to dull. I gulped it down like it was Kool-Aid. I heard Frank moan as well, and his hips bucked up to meet mine as I lay sprawled across his body. I brought my lips to his, no longer hungry for his blood, now hungry for his body. His hands roamed my body as our tongues mingled, the taste of both our blood mixing.
Frank pulled back, his eyes were glazed as he looked at me. “Wait, Ava. What the hell is happening? We can’t do this here.”

Pulled back to reality of where we were and what had just happened, my mind was flooded with questions that I could not answer. Nodding, I scrambled away from him, terrified of him as well as myself. What had happened? He stood and dusted off his clothes before giving me another cocky grin. He held his hand out to me to help me up. “Come on, we gotta get out of here before the other guys come looking for us.”

I took his hand timidly, still confused and insanely overwhelmed. Neither of us said a word as we crept through the alley to the parking lot across the street. Once we entered the parking lot, I turned to him. “Frankie, what the hell happened back there? What’s going on?”

He looked around the parking lot, his face contorted into a grimace. He sighed heavily, as if he was annoyed with my questioning. “Ava, we’ll talk about it when we get to my place, okay? Where is your car?”

I led him towards my beat up Civic and tossed him the keys as we neared the rear of the car. Our eyes locked over the roof of the car and he smiled at me and winked as he got in the driver’s seat. I followed suit. The engine roared to life after only a few tries, and Frankie threw it in reverse. We squealed tires as we made our mad dash away from what was happening, or closer to each other, at that point I wasn’t sure.

*******************************

We pushed through the door of his small studio apartment. The walls were covered with band pictures and drawings. Dirty clothes were spread all over the floor. The couch, which served as the divider between the bedroom and the living room area of the small Studio, was littered with sheet music. Frank frantically ran around me to clear a space on the couch for us to talk. I sat beside him on the couch he patted for me and looked into his hazel eyes, scanning for some answers. He laid back on the couch and lazily looked at me. “You wanna drink? I’ve got water, soda, more blood?” He arched his eyebrow at me, a smirk formed on his perfect lips.

“Oh my God!” I blushed furiously at his words. “What the hell Frank? What’s going on?”
He just smiled at me as he leaned closer to me. “Honey, you’re a Dhampyr.”
“A whata?!” I exclaimed.

“Ava. It’s cool. Chill out.” He tucked a piece of stray hair behind my ear and smiled at me. He was acting as if we hadn’t viciously attacked each other in a dingy alley. He was acting like everything was all normal.

“Chill out? Really? What the hell is a Dhampyr?”

“First, let me ask you one question. Who is your daddy?”

“Really, Frank? Sex jokes?”

He laughed, that great laughter was contagious and even though the situation was dire, I couldn’t help but giggle as well. “Dude, come on. Who is your dad?”

I shook my head; he knew the answer to this question already. “I don’t know him, Frank. You know that.” The voice that came out of me was not mine, it was that more of a scared little girl.

“Exactly.” He leaned into kiss me again as if that one word answered everything and cleared it all up. I placed my hand on his chest to hold him back. His eyes fluttered open in questioning disagreement. “What? You don’t want to kiss me now?” He frowned and crossed his arms across his chest as he sat back. “You used me!” he accused, mock horror in his voice. That infectious smile spread across his lips once again. “Look, Ava,” he reasoned “Your dad was a incubus.”

“Really?” I arched an eyebrow at him. “Come on Frank, stop playing around. There’s some seriously freaky shit going on here and you’re going to tell me that my dad – the man who never gave two shits about my wellbeing my whole life; the man who deserted my mom the moment she discovered she was knocked up and hurt her so bad she won’t even speak of him was some form of mythical giggalo? What the fuck ever!”

“Well it’s true, babe. Believe me, when I found out about my dad – I was the same way. Except for my mom was pretty damn honest with me once I discovered the weirdness.”
“Okay, so let’s say I even half believe you. What does this even mean, for real?”
He rolled his eyes at me again, like this sort of thing was common place and I should already know the answer to that. “You’re a half breed, baby. I am too. I always knew there was something about you that I just got, ya know. Now I know what it is! Honestly, I’m pretty damn excited about this new development.” Still seeing my apprehensive expression he clarified a bit. “Ava, you’re part vampire. You don’t need to feed off blood…but the blood of another Vampire or Dhampyr will drive you crazy. The hunger takes over when you’re…..uh….excited, know what I mean?”

“I’ve been excited plenty of times in my life and never felt the need to attack someone and drink their blood!”

“No, Ava.” He laughed at me again, this was getting old. “No, that’s not the kind of excited I mean. When you are full of lust…when you’re horny.” He grinned again.

My eyes widened with understanding and he giggled once again.

“Dude, that’s why I accidentally bit you. Freaked me out, I’ve never bitten anyone before, ever. I thought you were going to run, but then you attacked me. Man, that was the hottest thing that has ever happened to me.”

I felt my face redden even further. “Wow. Okay…..” I couldn’t speak. So many thoughts were running through my head. Can I get diseases, why doesn’t the sunlight affect me, how did I not know this before now…

“Hey look, if you want, we can go talk to my mom tomorrow. She did a lot of research on it when I was younger so she’ll know. Just relax, for now. Everything’s all good.” With that he pulled me on to his chest and wrapped his arms around me. “So…uh…you wanna experiment with your new found powers?” As I looked up at him in shock he wiggled his eyebrows and flashed that same sexy grin again…except for this time, his fangs were very there and very noticeable.
Sign up to rate and review this story