Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Burn This City Down

Chapter Thirty One - Baby Daddy

by McrmyBVBparawhore 2 reviews

"Static?" Kobra asked. "K-Kobra?" They just stood there like they frozen.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-13 - Updated: 2011-12-13 - 1846 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N Hai, I guess you could say there's some fluff in this chapter . . . I don't know, you might consider it fluffy, you might not. Again, sorry that it's not as long as it usually is, I promise, the chapter will be getting longer soon! Anyways, thankyou to EmsJayify and Lenorebear for reviewing the last chapter, I really appreciate it and if you can please review! Sorry if there's any mistakes or typos. Enjoy ;)


Chapter Thirty One - Baby Daddy


"We're almost back at Dr. Deaths." Poison said when they started getting close. They'd been on the road for a couple of hours, but they were getting close.
Poison was still worried sick about Lexia, he didn't feel like he could call her Acid yet because she still didn't remember about who she really was, so for now, they all called her Lexia.
"Do you think that Death'll still be there?" Ghoul asked.
"She always went were Lexia went, now that she's not here, I don't see where else she could've gone." Jet replied.
When they pulled up outside of the diner, it was pitch black. They all just stared at the diner for a couple of minutes, unable to move. Ghoul took a deap breath and got out followed by Jet, Kobra and, finally, Poison.
It was around midnight, so Ghoul carefully opened the door and walked through the diner and into the back. Ghoul saw Death fast asleep on the couch with her head resting on Avenger's, who was also asleep, lap. He wondered why Avenger was there and why Death was asleep on him, but he didn't want to wake them, so he just went into the kitchen and got a glass of water.
Cherri walked into the room and almost screamed when she saw the Fabulous Killjoys.
"Static, get your ass in here!" She shouted, waking up Avenger and Death.
"Jesus Christ, Cherri, are you tryin' to give us a fucking heart attack?" Avenger snapped, he was never in the best of moods when he was woke up.
Death rubbed her eyes, but they widened in shock when she saw the Fabulous Killjoys.
"Ghoul!" She wrapped her arms around him and he did the same with her. She started to cry and pulled away.
She slapped Ghoul across the face.
"What the fuck was that for?"
"For getting fucking killed, you idiot!"
She was about to hug him again when he noticed that her hair was dark green.
"You dyed your hair?" He almost shouted.
"That's not the worst thing I did."
That was when his eyes caught her arm, she was wearing a long sleeved sweater, but he caught a glimps of one of her tattoos. He grabbed her wrist and pulled down the sleeve.
"YOU GOT TATTOOS?" He was a little pissed, but he was smiling when he shouted.
"What's all this fuckin' noise about?" Static said when she walked out of Kobra's room. A hand was on her bump and it was very clear that she was pregnant.
"Static?" Kobra asked.
"K-Kobra?"
They just stood there like they frozen.
"Y-you're . . . p-pregnant?" He had to force the word pregnant out of his mouth.
"Yeah, I am."
"I-Is it . . . m-mine?" He stuttered.
She looked at the floor, avoiding eye contact with him. "I'm sorry, I tried to tell you, but . . . I was terrified."
He couldn't move. "I-I need some air." He said after a couple of minutes, she was about to stop him, but he walked out before she could speek.
They all stood there as awkward silence filled the room.
"So . . ." Death said.
Static marched out of the room and walked out the door, following Kobra.
It was freezing outside and she was only wearing her Back To The Future shirt and a pair of shorts.
"I'm so fucking sorry, Kobra."
He didn't say anything.
"I was so scared, I never thought that I'd get pregnant. When I was a kid, I thought that find the perfect guy, fall in love, get married and have kids, I thought I'd have all of that rediculous shit, but when the bombs happened, I accepted the fact that everything I thought would happen when I was a kid wasn't going to happen anymore. When I found out I was pregnant, I freaked out and ran away. I thought that you'd be mad, that you'd blame me for getting pregnant, I thought that you'd hate me, so I ran away. I ran away from you and I'm sorry for that-"
"Just stop appologizing, Static." He snapped, angrily.
"Okay." She wispered.
"Are you sure that it's mine?"
It hurt her that he thought she would sleep with someone else while they were together. "There was a four month gap between you and this other guy that I was with, he's deffinately yours."
Kobra closed his eyes and took a deap breath. He couldn't believe that he was going to be a father.
"How far along are you?"
"Almost eight months."
"Wait . . . did you know that you were pregnant when we left to get Grace from the BL/ind centre?"
She let a tear slide down her cheek. "I knew that I was pregnant."
"How could you not tell me? This is my kid, too!"
"I've already said that I was scared, I was fucking terrified of how you'd react!"
"Well now you know how I reacted!"
"If you don't want to be apart of his life, then fine, I'll leave, but I'm not gonna put up with this shit! I made a mistake by not telling you, but now you know and I've said that I'm sorry. I know that sorry doesn't fix everything, and I wish that I could just go back in time and tell you when I first found out, but I can. So I'm sorry that sorry isn't enough, but hey, it's all I can really say, Kobra. There is nothing I can say or do to make this any better."
She walked back in with tears in her eyes and went into the bathroom, she would have gone into her room, but it wasn't hers anymore, it was Kobra's room now like it had been before he 'died'. She locked the bathroom door so no one could get in, she wasn't in the mood for talking to anyone about what'd happened with Kobra.
She took her clothes off until she was only wearing her underwear and got into the shower. She sat down and let the cold water hit her face. She could feel the baby moving and she smiled sadly at her bump.
"I love you, bug." She said and cried while the water hit her body.


"What the fuck did you do to my sister?" Cherri demanded when Kobra walked back into the diner.
"None of your buisness."
"Yeah, well when my little sister walks in crying and locks herself in the bathroom so no one can get in there, I think I have a right to know what you said to her."
"Cherri, move." He said.
"No."
"Kobra, what happened?" His brother asked him.
"Will everyone just back the fuck of for three fucking seconds?" He shouted.
He stormed into his room and shut the door behind him.
He saw that all of the clothes in there were Static's. He knew that she'd probably slept in his room for the time that they were gone. He looked through her clothes until he found something that caught his eye. It was a blue baby grow for his and Static's baby.
That was when it really started to sink in. He was going to be a father. It wasn't Static's fault for getting pregnant, after all, he was the one who got her pregnant in the first place.
He sat down on his bed and started thinking about what was going to happen when the baby was born. Did he want to be apart of their life? Of course he did, it was his baby, too. Did he want to be there for Static? Yeah, he did because even though she may not have told him about the baby until he came back, he still loved her. No matter what, he couldn't bring him self to hate her or even dislike her just the tinest bit.
When he looked at the time, it was almost two in the morning. He wondered why the hell she hadn't come to sleep yet, so he sneaked into the living room and saw her crying on the couch.
"Static." He said.
She looked at him quickly and wipped her tears away. She sniffed. "Sorry, I didn't see you there."
"Why are you sleeping on the couch?"
"Because you've got your room back now."
"You're pregnant, you're not going to get enough sleep on a fucking couch."
"Why do you care, Kobra?"
"Because that's my kid in there and I'm not going to let the both of you sleep on the couch, so come back to your bed."
She smiled weakly with tear-stained cheeks. "You don't mind?"
"I want you to have the bed. I'll sleep on the couch."
"I want you in the bed, too. Nothing sexual, it's just you've been away from home for so long, you deserve to have your bed, too. Unless you don't want to share the bed."
He smiled weakly at her. "Okay."
She smiled back and kissed him on the cheek.
She lay down on the bed and groaned. "You know, this kid is already taking after you. He's kicking my frickin' uterous twenty four seven."
He looked at the bump.
"Can I?"
"Can you what?"
"Can I feel them kicking? You don't have to let me if you don't want me to, but-"
"You can feel. It's your kid in there, too, you know."
He smiled and put a and on her swollen belly. He felt them kicking away and a huge grin spread across his face. Static smiled at his smile.
"Fuck!" She said when the baby kicked her particularly hard.
"Holy shit!" Kobra said.
"That was a big kick. I don't think he's ever kicked that hard before."
"He?"
"I don't know for sure if it's a boy, but I've got a pretty strong feeling."
He smiled.
"So, what do you want to do? You can be as involved as you want, there's no pressure, you don't even have to make a desition yet if you've not made your mind up."
"I want to be there for you and the kid. I know that I freaked out, and I'm sorry, I was just upset that you didn't tell me. I know that you're sorry and I understand that you were scared, because I'm fuckin' terrified aswell."
She nodded. "I just didn't know what to do. I'm so sorry."
"I know." He hugged her and kissed her forehead. She was confused as to why he was hugging her, but she didn't care that much. She just loved him and wanted him to be close to her.
They both slept with a hand on her stomach.
Sign up to rate and review this story