Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Burn This City Down

Chapter Thirty Four - Death, Destruction And Babies

by McrmyBVBparawhore 2 reviews

He went to kiss Static's cheek, but he accidentally caught her lips. He went to pull away, but he felt her kiss back.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-15 - Updated: 2011-12-15 - 2927 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N This is quite a long chapter and it's also one of the last ones in Burn This City Down :( Anyways, thankyou to mychemicalbitchbot for reviewing and if you can, then please review, I love knowing what you all think! Sorry for any mistakes or typos. I hope you like the last few chapters! Enjoy ;)


Chapter Thirty Four - Death, Destruction And Babies


When they all got to The Beck, there were already about a hundred Killjoys there. Static had come along, even though she was staying behind with Dr. Death and Grace.
"Promise me that you'll be safe, this kid only just got his father back, he can't lose you again."
"I promise, Static. As long as you stay behind and make sure that he's okay, I'll stay safe. Deal?"
"Deal." She said. They weren't a couple, but they still loved eachother without them knowing that the other loved them as much as they loved them.
Kobra hugged her and felt the baby kicking against his stomach. Static pulled away and smiled.
"He always kicks when you touch the bump. I think he knows that you're his dad."
"I think he knows, too." He smiled and put a hand on the bump. "Be good for your mom, if you're a pain in the ass, then I'll have to kick your little ass when you get out of there."
"Kobra!" She said, hitting his arm playfully.
"Alright, alright, I won't kick your ass, just be good, okay? I love you, kid."
Static's heart sank, it was the first time that he'd said he loved their baby. She was surprised that he'd come around to the idea of being a father so quickly, but it was nice knowing that the baby didn't just have her now, they had Kobra, too.
"What?" Kobra asked with a smile.
"You said that you loved them."
"Of course I love them, it's my baby, too."
Poison and Acid were holding hands when a girl, around the same age as Death or Avenger, came up to them.
"You're Party Poison and Acid Bullets, right?" She asked.
"Yeah, we are."
"It's great to meet you, I'm Screaming Grenade, but you can call me Scream or Screamer."
"Nice to meet you, Screamer." Acid let go of Poison's hand to shake Screamer's hand.
"I just wanted to thank you really quickly for coming up with this plan. I've wanted to do something for so long, but I've just never had the guts to do it."
"Actually, it was Acid's little sister that thought of the plan. She's called Death Day."
"Oh, well, then just thank you for being amazing Killjoys. You were what made me want to rebel against Better Living and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W."
They smiled. "Thank you for coming, Screamer. We really appreciate it."
She smiled, displaying dimples. "No problem. Thanks again." She walked away with her blonde hair flowing behind her as she walked away.
Fear hit Acid when she realized the reality of what was happening, they were actually going to take down BL/ind for good.
"You okay?" He asked her.
"Y-yeah, I-I'm fine." She stuttered.
"No you're not. I can tell when you're lying to me."
"I guess I'm just scared. I don't want you to get hurt."
"I won't, all we're doing is taking down this bitch for good. After that, we can have a normal life. Static's and Kobra's baby can live in a normal-ish world. Just like our kids will one day."
"So we're having kids now?" She asked with her eye brows raised.
He smiled. "One day, I guess. But first, I wanna move in with you, maybe a few years later get married then have kids."
"Marriage?"
"So, now you're freaking out about commitment?" He joked.
She smiled. "That's not what I ment, I want all of that with you one day, but . . ." "But what?"
"I know that age is just a number, but I'm still only nineteen, Poison. I want all of that with you, but just not yet. Maybe a year or two. I still love you."
He smiled. "That's fine, there's no rush. After we've taken down BL/ind, we'll have all the time in the world. I promise. And I still love you, too."
She smiled and kissed her boyfriend.


A few hours later, at dawn, they were ready to leave when Static felt something trickle down her leg.
"Uh-oh." She said.
"What's wrong?" Her step father asked.
"I either just pissed my pants or my water just broke."
"WHAT?" He shouted.
"I'm not even eight months yet! What if there's something wrong with the baby because he's early?" She panicked.
"What's wrong?" Kobra asked the mother of his unborn baby.
"I think my water just broke."
By that point there were hundreds upond hundreds of Killjoys were there.
"Of course your water breaks when we're about to take down BL/ind. Perfect timing, kid, really."
"Look, we need to find a doctor here."
"I'll go look."
"Find Cherri, too."
"Okay."
He went to kiss Static's cheek, but he accidentally caught her lips. He went to pull away, but he felt her kiss back. He didn't mind, he loved kissing her. They looked into eachother's eyes for a second, but he quickly left to see if there was a doctor anywhere or someone who knew how to deliver babies.
He searched through crowds of people and kept shouting, "I need a doctor, someone's water just broke!"
It wasn't long before he found someone called Krash Quean who was a doctor. Krash Quean was wearing skin-tight skinny jeans that were bright pink with a tank top and some bright blue combat boots. The outfit reminded him of something that Show Pony would wear.
"Kobra, what's wrong?" Cherri asked him.
"Static's water broke."
Cherri's eyes widened and she followed Kobra back to where her sister was.
Dr. Death had taken Static into a room where she would have to give birth, she was sitting on the floor taking deap breaths.
"Are you okay?" Kobra asked.
"Just nervous."
"This is Krash Quean, he's a doctor."
"Hi. Look, I'm scared for the baby, I'm about seven and a half months pregnant and my water broke, will the baby sill be okay because they're early?"
"It's hard to tell, I'm sorry, Static, but we'll just have to wait and see."
"Kobra, Cherri, everyone's leavin' soon, if you're goin' with 'em, you'll have to go soon." Dr. Death warned them.
"Kobra, please don't leave me." She begged him.
"Static, I have to go-"
"Please don't leave me like this, I need you here. I'm begging you, please don't go." She had tears in her eyes because the thought of him leaving her while she was having their baby terrified her.
The look on her face broke his heart, how could he have said no to her? How could he not stay with her when she was this scared?
"You really want me to stay?"
"I need you here."
"Then I guess I'm staying here with you."
"Do you want me to tell Poison and the rest?"
He nodded. "Yeah."
"Static, I'll see you soon, okay?"
"Cherri, you can't leave either."
"You have dad, Kobra and Grace, you'll be fine, I promise. Try and stay safe, because I want to see my niece or nephew when I come back."
Static smiled at Cherri. "Okay. I love you, Cher."
"Love you, too, Stat."
She left and smiled at her sister.


"I say we take back what's ours, we take back what Better Living took from us. Remember, keep your boots tights and your guns closed and die with your mask on if you've got to, Killjoys. Now come on! Let's take this mother fucking bitch down!" Death shouted to the audience. Hundreds of Killjoys screamed back at her in agreement.
Acid held Poison's hand and looked in his eyes.
"If anything happens to me, then know that I love you, okay?"
"I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." He promised her. "But if anything happens to me, I love you, too. Never forget that."
She smiled and kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth. His tongue played with hers and they both held eachother close incase it was the last time they ever kissed eachother again.
"I love you." She said again with her forehead pressed to his.
"I love you, too."
"Poison! Wait!" Cherri shouted before they got into the car along with the other Fabulous Killjoys.
"What?"
"Static's water broke, so Kobra's staying behind with her."
"What? Is she gonna be okay?"
"She'll be fine, Kobra found a doctor so he's delivering the baby."
"Are you still coming?"
"Kobra's already staying and he's one of the best fighters we've got, I kind of have to come now."
"Okay."
They all got in the car, but when Death was about to get in, Avenger stopped her.
"Death, before we go, there's something I want to do."
"Um, okay."
With out hesitating, he pressed his lips to hers. To begin with she was shocked, but it didn't take her long to melt into the kiss.
"I'll either see you later or see you on the other side, right?" He asked with a smile.
"Right. I'll see you later, Venger."
"Okay."
He was about to walk away, but she called his name.
"Avenger?" She shouted.
"Yeah?"
She wrapped her arms around him and a tear slid down her cheek.
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"With out you I might not've known that my sister was alive. You gave me a reason to hang on. So, thank you for that."
He hugged her back and smiled. "No problem."
"I'll see you soon, Avenger."
He just smiled and kissed her.
He ran into his car and she got into the car with the rest of the Killjoys.
"Someone has a boyfrend!" Ghoul teased her and Death just blushed.
"Shut up, Ghoul."
And with that, they left.


"IT HURTS, IT HURTS, IT FUCKING HURTS!" Static screamed after she'd been in labour for four hours.
"Static, I need you to keep pushing." Krash Quean said. He could only see the top of the baby's head. "Look, this kid really doesn't want to come out, so you're gonna have to push harder, can you do that for me?"
She tried pushing harder, but nothing happened. She was covered in sweat and she felt like she was dying, but she thought that death would've been quicker and less painful.
"Keep pushing, Static, you're doing great." Kobra encouraged her.
"Easy for you to say, you're not the one pushing a baby out of your fucking vagina!" She snapped. Krash Quean tried to hold back the laughter.
"Keep pushing." Krash Quean encouraged.
Static carried on pushing, but she couldn't really feel the baby moving that much.


There were Draculoids, S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/Ws and Killjoys collapsed on the floor after being in battle for around three hours.
Poison was just glad that his little brother was safe along with Static and his baby, he wondered if the baby had been born yet or if Static was still in labour.
Poison saw that a Draculoid was about to shoot Acid in the back so he shot it before it could kill the woman he loved.
"You okay?" Acid shouted over the noise of guns.
"Yeah, I've not been shot so far, you?"
"I've been better, I was shot in the leg, but other that I'm-" She was cut off when she was shot in the thigh. "FUCK!" She roared.


"FUCK!" Static roared as another contraction came along.
"Keep pushing, Static!" Kobra said.
She pushed, but nothing was happening. "Fuck, you really don't wanna come out of here, do you, kid?" She asked.
They didn't make much progress until an hour later.


Acid killed four Draculoids in thirty seconds, a new personal best record that she was proud of. She was getting sick of fighting, but she knew that this was the final right, but she still want to scream at the top of her lungs.
"DEATH!" She screamed when a lazer was about to hit her little sister, she pushed Death out of the way and took the bullet for her.
Acid felt a pain in her rib cage, then she realized that it was the burn of the lazer. She winced in pain when she touched it.
"Why the fuck did you do that, Acid? Why the fuck did you do that?" She cried.
"You're my little sister, it's my job to protect you."
"If you fucking die on me again-"
"Who said anything about dying?" A voice said from behind them. Korse. "You really do look like your sister, Death Day. Or should I say Rosanna?"
Death growled.
"If I'm not mistaken, it is you who started all of this, correct?" He asked her.
"None of you fucking buisness."
"Careful, I could kill you and your whore of a sister right now if I wanted to."
"Leave."
"You are in my company, sweetheart." He reminded her.
Poison saw Acid lying on the floor and immidately ran over to her. Death hit Korse over the head with her gun and knocked him out.
"Take her in there, it's empty." She pointed at a locked door.
"How am I supposed to get in?"
She started typing in a code so he could get in with her sister. The door opened and he took her in, he would've asked how she knew the code, but he was too worried about Acid to ask her.
The room was completely empty so he closed the door behind him and held her on the floor.
"God, I can't believe that you got shot ag-"
"I don't want to talk about getting shot, just-just tell me what we're gonna do when we get out of here and when I'm okay again."
"Well . . . um . . ."
"Look, about what you said before, about marrige and kids, I want that."
"What are talking about?"
"I want to marry you, Poison."
"What?"
"I want to get married."
"I thought you wanted to wait?"
"I thought that I did, but I already know that I'm gonna marry you at one point. Why not now?"
He smiled.
"This is the part where you prepose to me."
He smiled. "I know that this is fucking innapropriate, but Lexia Oliveson, I love you more than anything and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. . . do you wanna get married?"
She smiled and kissed him. "Yeah. I wanna get married."
He kissed her and smiled.
"God this fucking hurts." She said, looking at the bloody wound on her ribs.
"It'll be okay, I promise. I love you."
"Love you." He said back.


Nine hours later, the baby was born.
"Static, just one more push then the baby'll be out, all this'll be over, okay?"
"Okay." She pushed one more time, then they heard a tiny cry.
Krash Quean held up a small baby in his arms that was covered in blood. "Congrats, it's a boy."
"A boy?" Static asked.
"Yeah, a boy." They wrapped him in a blanket and gave him to Static. She'd never been more scared in her entire life. That was it, she was a mom, she had a child at twenty. It wasn't something she'd expected, but she loved him more than anything.
"He looks like you." She said.
"God, he's so beautiful."
"I know. I can't believe we made him."
"I'll give you two some privacy, let me know if you need anything or have any questions."
"Thank you, Krash Quean." Static said
He smiled in response and left the room.
"How do you feel?" He asked her.
"I'm tired." She said.
"Then sleep. We'll be right here when you wake up."
"Don't leave."
"I won't, I promise."
She smiled and gave their baby to Kobra. He held his son and looked into Static's eyes. He loved her, so much it hurt.
"Static?"
"Yeah?"
"I-I love you." He felt a swell of releaf wash over him when he said that. He'd held it in for so long, but he finally let it out.
"Kobra, don't say that."
"Why?"
"You're only saying that because I just had your baby."
"No, I'm not. I've loved you since we became friends with benefits, I just didn't have the balls to tell you."
"Kobra . . . you love me?"
"Of course I love you."
She was quiet for a minute, but she finally had the courage to say it back. "I love you, too."
He kissed her and she didn't hesitate to kiss him back. Their baby swirmed in his arms and he looked at his new born son.
"Hey, I guess I'm your dad."
"It's weird knowing that he's not in my stomach being a pain in the ass anymore."
"I know. I love you."
"I love you, too, Kobra."
It wasn't long before Static fell asleep. Dr. Death and Grace came in, but Kobra made sure that they were quiet since Static was sleeping.
"So, this is bug, huh?" Grace asked.
"Yeah."
"Does he have a name?"
"Not that I know of, Static might have something, but for now, he's still bug."
"He's a cute kid, Kobra. Just promise me that you'll look after Static, she's one of my little girls and I couldn't bare to see her hurt."
"I'd never hurt her or bug. I love them too much to even think about hurting them."
Sign up to rate and review this story