Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Romance

Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For the Two of Us

by glitterfreeze1111 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-15 - Updated: 2011-12-15 - 231 words

0Unrated
I'm breaking shit.
Turning over tables and chairs like Tasmanian Devil.
Throwing glass shards at the walls, shattering them further.
I swallow the pills with the last of my vodka. I run to the kitchen.
I pull out a butcher knife and run it along the wall paper, slicing through it easily.
I pour lighter fluid on the couch. I break the table legs off and throw them on what will become a fire pit.
I'm in the bedroom, ripping up her clothes. Pouring lighter fluid on them. Watching them marinate.
I running to the bathroom, throwing her lotions and shampoo everywhere. I'm stopping.
I look in the mirror.
She's there. My beautiful Helena. My only friend. My worst enemy. She's crying, begging me to stop. Telling me she's sorry for hurting me. Telling me that she didn't mean it. She's sorry for telling me.
"GO TO HELL, BITCH!" I'm shattering the mirror with my fist. I'm breaking her image. She's screaming in terror. She's bleeding. She's scared. She's dying.
"I. HATE. YOU. I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!"
She's disappearing.
I run into the living room and light a match. I toss on to the couch and jump back. It erupts.
I am throwing Bacardi 151 on the flame. Feeding the fire. The room is filling with smoke.
I am standing. It's hard to breathe.
I'm falling. I can't stop falling.
Sign up to rate and review this story