Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're Just Two Men As God Had Made Us

Chapter 7

by sixbucksandadrpepper 0 reviews

Chapter 7

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-12-15 - Updated: 2011-12-16 - 899 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 7



A/N: Herp derp. Sorry for another one of my pointless interruptions. I just wanted to let you know that now the story is going to be switching off between Gerard and Frank's point of view (POV =point of view). I think it'll make what's going to happen a little more effective. Don't hate me -hides- I hope you've enjoyed so far (I think I've said that before), but I have a feeling the end is going to be better ^_^ Okay. I'll shut up now and let you keep reading.



Gerard's POV

I leaned back into the wall, inhaling deeply and shutting my eyes. The sounds of Bob and Mikey bickering in the front of our van drifted back to me, as well as the Misfits music that was playing up in the stereo. I loved my spot in the back of the van: on the ground up against the back doors, surrounded by all our shit. I would sit here the whole ride and doodle, write, and smoke. Today, I was armed with my sketch book, notepad, pencil, and a few pack of cigarettes and a lighter. At the moment, I was brainstorming ideas for a new album, but not having much luck. I sighed and took a deep drag on my cigarette, finishing it off. I held the smoke in my mouth, feeling the tingle of it travelling through my lungs before releasing it. I tossed the dead cigarette butt into my pile of others and reached for a new pack. As I did so, I felt a sharp pain shoot through my chest. I gasped and pressed a hand up to my heart. It felt as if I'd been stabbed in the chest. I moaned and curled my knees to my chest, trying to rid myself of the pain. Then, just as abruptly as it had come, the pain vanished. I slowly uncurled, hesitant. When it didn't return, I breathed asigh of relief and grabbed a cigarette and lit up. I continued on what I was doing, and thought nothing more of the odd pain.

Frank's POV

I felt my eyelids drooping. I needed someone to take over driving. Ray was asleep in the passenger seat, so Ireached over and poked him. Hard. But all he did was stir a little.

"Ray," I whined. "Wake the fuck up so you can drive. I need sleep." Despite my efforts, Ray refused to waken. To top it off, he began to snore loudly. I listened to the back of the van. Silence. They were all asleep too.

"Dammit," I growled to no one in particular. I was going to have to stick it out and drive the rest of the way. The time passed slowly in the quiet. When we finally reached Ray and Bob's street, I was relieved beyond belief. I stopped the van and beeped the horn once, waking Ray.

"We're here, lazy ass. Go wake Bob up; he's in back. And I'll see you when I see you. G'night."Ray nodded sleepily and patted my shoulder before climbing into the back of the van. Before long, I heard mumbling and the boys moving about. Mikey crawled into the passenger seat, murmuring something about coffee. With Ray and Bob gone, I pulled away from the curb to head to the apartment that Gee and Mikey shared to drop them off.

When we got there, I helped the two with their belonging and kissed Gerard lightly. I had a feeling Mikey was still a little bit uncomfortable with the fact that his brother and I were together. So I tried to keep the PDA to a minimum, for his sake.

I reached up to whisper is Gerard's ear. "I'll see you later tomorrow, yeah babe? Now get some sleep. I love you."Dropping back off my tiptoes, I saw Gerard nod. His eyes were bleary with sleepiness and he looked slightly sick. I chewed my bottom lip, playing with my lip ring. I didn't want to ask him if he was okay now, because I'm sure he was just tired. So I thought nothing of it and gave the brothers a little wave before hopping back in the van to head to my apartment. As I drove, I pondered the idea of Gerard and I moving in together. Would we get a new apartment, or maybe even a little house? I smiled to myself at the thought.

Gerard's POV

The sensation that I felt as I woke up the morning after returning home was one that I'd never felt before. It was like I was drowning, but without the water. I sat up sharply, gasping for breath. My chest was tight and my lungs felt like they were on fire. I coughed violently and put my head in my hands. What was happening to me? First that pain last night, now this. I slowly got out of bed and began coughing again. It was this horrible dry cough that burned my throat. I absentmindedly wondered if I was getting sick as I searched for my smokes. I was going to work on album ideas this morning and then go to dinner with Frankie later this evening. Ah, Frankie. The thought of him brought a smile to my face. I twisted the smooth silver ring around my finger. My husband. The man who forever had my heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story