Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're Just Two Men As God Had Made Us

Chapter 6

by sixbucksandadrpepper 0 reviews

Chapter 6

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-12-15 - Updated: 2011-12-16 - 898 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 6



A/N: Ello. Ihope you've been enjoying this fic so far, as it's my first. Let me know what you think up to this point!
-facepalm- As I read this chapter back, I realize how awful I was at even starting to write smut. And this is nothing. Oh well, deal. 'Kay, that is all. Continue on ^_^




"Good morning Frankie, my new husband,"he whispered, squeezing me tight. He smelled strongly of, among other things, smoke, sweat, and beer. I decided that it was time he took a shower.

"Technically," I whispered back,"it's afternoon. But hell, good morning to you too. And babe. You really ought to take a shower before we go. Imean, honestly. How long has it been since you showered last?" I reached up and touched his greasy black hair. He grinned sheepishly.

"Okay. But only if you come with me," he said, looking at me in the mirror, meeting my eyes.

"Why on earth would I do that?" I mused aloud. Gerard looked a little put out, but then he softened, remembering I was still quite inexperienced, if you know what I mean.

"C'mon. Just try it. We have time."He began lifting the hem of my t-shirt, pulling it up over my head. I gasped as his ice cold fingertips grazed my torso. I swear to god, he was a vampire or something. Once he had my shirt off, he spun me around and kissed me gently. His kisses were intoxicating. I kissed Gee back, slowly pressing him backwards. Our hands were everywhere on each other. Since Gerard was already lacking ashirt, I began working on his belt, helping him out of his tight pants, all the while our lips still locked. Gerard slowly ran his tongue around the edges of my lips, convincing me to part my teeth. Our tongues crashed together, deepening the kiss. I gently tugged on his bottom lip with my teeth, drawing asmall moan from Gerard. God, those noises. Gerard hesitantly broke the kiss so that he could pull open the shower curtain and turn on the water. He had fully undressed by this time, and I only needed to remove my drawers. When Gerard turned back to me, he looked me up and down, asmall smile playing on his lips.

"Come on, babe," he reached out to grab my hand, pulling me closer. He gently slid his thumbs inside my boxers, easing them down slowly. I'm not sure why, but I was trembling. I was oddly nervous. Now that we were both unclothed, Gerard wrapped his arm around my waist and stepped into the shower, pulling my after him. The warm water cascaded down over our heads. Gerard stepped closer to me, but somehow managed to slip. He slid to the shower floor, pulling me down with him in a fit of giggles and protests. I landed unceremoniously on top of him, our bodies pressed together. My dark brown fluff of hair fell into my eyes and plastered to the side of my cheek. Gerard reached up to push it away before crashing his lips down on mine. As the kiss deepened, our wet bodies wriggled against each other, causing moans of pleasure to escape both of us.

"Ready, Frankie?" Gerard breathed into my ear.

"Ready."

Gerard pulled himself on top of me and slid his hands down my sides. I shivered at the thought of what was to come.



*

I ripped open the shower curtain and stepped out, Gerard in tow. I shook my head like a dog, ridding my damp hair of the excess water. Gerard laughed as water droplets sprayed him. "Down boy!" he exclaimed, jumping backwards.

"Oh hush, you're already wet!"

Gerard wiggled his eyebrows. "Only because you make me." I blushed and turned away. We needed to get going.

"We have to start home. It's already getting late, and I hate driving at night. So get dressed and pack," I instructed. I wandered back to my suitcase and rummaged around for the cleanest clothes I could find. A few minutes later, Gerard waltzed out of the bathroom, carrying his suitcase, but still lacking clothing. I giggled. 'Gerard! Pants, at least! Come on now."

"Aw, but Frankie!" he pouted, sticking out his lower lip. "I don't like clothes though."

"Pants, Gerard, pants." I gave him aplayful shove. He sighed dramatically and opened his suitcase to find a pair of the requested pants. Forty five minutes later, after a little more fooling around, we were finally on our way home. This time though, instead of being in the rental car Gee and I had driven around in before, the whole band was piled into our van, ready for the ride back to New Jersey. I was in the driver's seat, and Ray was sitting next to me on the passenger side. Don't ask me where Gerard is. He's probably either drawing or writing. That's what he always did when he disappeared. Oh, and smoking. Don't forget smoking. Just the thought of him sitting for hours on end chain smoking made me feel somewhat depressed. Because I knew that with every breath of smoke he inhaled, he was shortening his time with me. Now sure, he could be one of the lucky ones who lived forever, for chrissake. But I just had a feeling that he wouldn't be one of the lucky ones...
Sign up to rate and review this story