Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're Just Two Men As God Had Made Us

Chapter 5

by sixbucksandadrpepper 0 reviews

Chapter 5

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-15 - Updated: 2011-12-16 - 917 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 5

I eventually found Ray out on the balcony, and sat down to talk to him. I liked talking to Ray. He was very down to earth. We stayed there talking about random shit for a long while, and Ieventually lost track of time. Deep in conversation, I jumped in surprise when Mikey stumbled out onto the balcony in a flurry of awkward knees and fluffy hair.

"Ohhh, there you are," he poked my shoulder. "I was looking for you. I think you might want to check up on your husband. Everyone's gone now, and I think," he paused, looking back over his shoulder, "that he's had a little too much to drink. Considering the fact that he's puking his guts out in my hotel room."

"Shit," I whispered to myself, getting up from my chair quickly. Hurrying inside, my eyes searched the floor, looking for Gerard. I found him in the small kitchen area, throwing up all over the place, just as Mikey had said. I was disgusted. "Dammit Gerard," I said, timidly kneeling down to hold back his raven colored hair.

"Hrng," Gerard moaned, his breathing. His body began to convulse once again as his stomach heaved.

"You're such a dumbass," I said unkindly. Mikey and ray walked in, shaking their heads.

"Why is he so sick? He used to be able to drink anyone under the table without even breaking a sweat," Mikey mused.

"He had stopped drinking. It's been a few months now. When he came here and got drunk, all that alcohol was a shock to his system," I replied.

Mikey looked at me in awe. "Gerard stopped drinking? How'd you get him to do that?"

I grinned slyly. "I have my ways."We were interrupted once again by Gerard. He had stopped throwing up, but now he was moaning pitifully. I sighed. "I guess I should get him back to our room. I hate to leave you guys with this mess." I looked down at the floor guiltily. Ray waved his hands at me.

"Don't mention it. We'll clean it up. Now let's get him up off the floor." Ray leaned down to help me pull agroaning Gerard up from the ground. He leaned heavily on my smaller frame.

"You got him from here?" Ray asked.

"Yeah, I should be good. Our room's just right there."

Ray smiled apologetically and helped us to the door. "We'll see you at some point tomorrow. This one's gonna have one hell of a hangover," he said, jerking his thumb at Gerard.

"That's for sure!" I laughed. "See you later." Gerard and I started slowly down the hall and into our room. As Ihelped him out of his t-shirt and into bed, I had flashbacks of the night when I had found Gerard. A part of me was worried that after tonight he would revert back to his old ways of always getting wasted, but if I knew Gerard like Ithought I did, he wouldn't. Because he would remember how he had felt when he was drunk all the time and he wouldn't want to feel like that again. And besides, he had me to think about now.

As I lay down beside him in bed, Icouldn't help but smile. Despite how Gerard had ended up, today had been amazing. I touched the ring that encircled my finger. We were married. And we loved each other. And I was his. 'Till my dying day, just as our rings said. Ishut my eyes tight and snuggled up to Gerard, who had started to snore softly.



*

"Gerard. Babe, wake up. It's past noon. And we have to get on the road. We get to go home today, remember?" I shook Gerard's shoulder.

"Wha? Hrng... aww shit!" he sat up too quickly, his hangover hitting him right off the bat. He grabbed at his head and moaned. "What the fuck is up with my head?"

I couldn't help myself; a laugh burst from my lips before I could stop it. He didn't remember how drunk he'd gotten last night. "Gee, you've got a massive hangover. You drank too much last night and puked all over Ray's hotel room floor." I made a face. "And you probably don't remember half of that."

"You'd be right on that one," Gerard groaned. "Fuck. I swear I'll never get that drunk again, if this is what it feels like. I'd forgotten how shit it makes you feel."

I smiled. Good. He regretted it."Here, take this aspirin and then get your sorry ass out of bed so we can go home." I handed him the two small white pills and a glass of water. He dry swallowed the pills and began patting his pockets.

"Where did I put my smokes?" he muttered to himself. I rolled my eyes. Meanwhile, he had spotted a pack of cigarettes on the bedside table and was reaching for them. "Toss me a lighter or a match, will you Frankie?"

I shook my head. "No way. You'll have to get out of bed and get one yourself if you want to smoke that badly."

He started to protest, but I just got up and went into the bathroom to pack some of my belongings. I assumed Gerard had located a lighter or something, because it was quite a few minutes before he came into the restroom after me, smelling of new cigarette smoke. Icringed as he stepped up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.



Sign up to rate and review this story