Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Romance

The World Outside Is Deadly

by glitterfreeze1111 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-15 - Updated: 2011-12-16 - 236 words

0Unrated
Mikey got a call around 5 am. He didn't even bother changing out of his pajamas. He arrived at the hospital to find his mother crying her eyes out.
"Where is he?"
"I DON"T KNOW! He.... hasn't.... responded!", she squealed between hiccups. This wasn't getting him anywhere. He sprinted to the nurses' station.
"GERARD WAY. WHERE IS GERARD WAY?!"
"Room 145. But you can't...!" Mikey never found out what he couldn't do. He was too busy running to his older brother. He found the room surprisingly easy.
"GERARD!" He saw his older brother. He was attached to about 50 different wires. He was bleeding from his wrists and face, and his previously pristine skin was now badly burned.
"You aren't supposed to be in here", a voice said. He turned to find a nurse.
"OH, FUCK OFF!"
"Calm down. Getting worked up doesn't help his cause."
"What happened?" She grabbed Gerard's chart.
"Looks like he overdosed on Valium, and his blood alcohol level is high enough to pronounce him legally dead. Job well dumb, my friend. Job. Well. Dumb."
"Why is he burnt?"
"He probably came in contact in fire, for one."
"Whatever."
"Look, the investigators said that everything in his apartment that wasn't burnt was smashed. I don't know what made him do it. I don't even know if he started it, but they said his doors and windows were locked and fully in tact. Sorry, kid."
Sign up to rate and review this story