Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Want You Bad

Chapter 1: Confrontation

by SpazAttack 21 reviews

“Just one little kiss, and I’ll leave you alone… forever,”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-11 - Updated: 2011-12-17 - 513 words

5Original
Chapter 1: Confrontation

My back collided hard with the wall, as Gerard's hands pushed roughly against my chest. I didn't bother to struggle against him.

"What is your problem!?" he hissed, his voice dripping with venom.

My mind was racing.

I couldn't come up with a logical answer.

His hands were on me.

His perfect fingers were caressing the cotton fabric of my shirt. It was all too much for me to take.
I stared up into his hazel eyes; I could see the white anger present within them.

"Why won't you leave me alone?!" his voice boomed, sending warm breath over my face; dancing across the skin. I moaned almost inaudibly.

After minutes with no reply he pushed me to the ground. I bit my bottom lip as I sat there, staring up at him. His stunning face was twisted in a scowl. I struggled to my feet.

"What will it take for you to just leave me alone?" he said the words quietly; desperately. His vision was fixed on the ground.

I opened my mouth to speak, words falling from my lips before I could stop them, "Kiss me"

He looked at me, his face clear of emotion as he asked, “What?”

I knew that I could rightfully get punched in the nose for saying this, but at that moment, I didn’t really care,"Kiss me... and I won't ever bother you again" I spoke steadily, my gaze remaining on him.

I continued, “Just one little kiss, and I’ll leave you alone… forever ,”

I knew that that would be a hard promise to keep. Gerard has been my personal obsession for years. From the very first time I saw him, walking through the halls; just so beautiful.

“Okay…” his voice was barely above a whisper.

I nearly choked on my own saliva. I must be hallucinating. I have to be.

“I’ll do it… but you cannot tell a soul,” he hissed, his smoldering eyes burning into mine.

I nodded, gazing at him in disbelief.

A low sigh fell from his lips before he closed his eyes and leaned forward.

The sheer thought of him agreeing to this was something, but to see him actually make the move was mind-blowing. Every single nerve-ending in my body was on fire, I could feel my heart pounding severely fast within my chest. His soft-looking lips were so dangerously close to mine, that I thought I'd just burst into flames.

I froze up.

No matter how much I willed my head to move just an inch forward, it wouldn’t. I could feel his breath on my lips, tempting me... teasing me.

But, I just couldn't do it.

Gerard’s eyes cracked open and he looked at me, confusion written on his features.

“I… I h-have to go…” I breathed, brushing past him and walking as fast as I could back to the front of the school.



***

Um... I must admit that this is a little random. I don't really understand it myself but if anyone's into it, I'll carry on.

x Blower.
Sign up to rate and review this story