Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > Alexia and Amy - Two Hedgehogs Kidnapped

Chapter 3 - Caught!

by alana554 0 reviews

Category: Love Mode - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-12-17 - Updated: 2011-12-17 - 186 words

0Unrated
Alexia asked Amy,"Wanna have a break?" "Sure," she replied. The pink hedgehog looked down the beach in the opposite direction the boys left. Alexia was sipping her smoothie, looking at their sandhouse they were working on. Suddenly, a green robot came around the corner, and was heading there way. Amy gasped and let out a shriek of terror. "ZERO! IT'S ZERO!!!" she shouted. "You mean Dr. Eggman's 6 foot tall green robot?" asked Alexia, putting her smoothie down on the counter. "Yes! Wait... HE'S BEEN UPGRADED!" screamed Amy. "What do you mean, Amy?" questioned Alexia, pushing herself off of the stool. "He's stronger and-!" Amy was cut off as the 6 foot piece of metal's claw wrapped around her tightly. "Fa-faster!" chocked Amy. The robot claw snatched Alexia. "I-I s-see yo-your p-p-point," sputtered Alexia. "S-SO-SONIC! LO-LOUI-LOUIS!" screamed the girls as ZERO chugged along quickly. "Amy! U-use your ha-ha-hammer!" yelled Alexia. "I can't! I l-left that at m-my hou-house!" Amy called back. "WHA-WHAT?!?!" Alexia exclaimed. A puff of sleeping gas came out from ZERO's metal chest, causing the pink and blue hedgehogs to fall into a deep slumber.
Sign up to rate and review this story