Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > Alexia and Amy - Two Hedgehogs Kidnapped

Chapter 4 - Waking up

by alana554 0 reviews

Category: Love Mode - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-28 - Updated: 2011-12-28 - 372 words

0Unrated
Alexia's blue eyes slowly opened up. As she examined her surroundings, she walked forward to get a better look, but she bumped into something. 'What the heck?' thought Alexia. She looked down and saw she was far above the ground. She looked up. The top of whatever she was in was attached to the ceiling. "A glass tube?" Alexia asked. "That's right, you blue girl!" somebody said. Alexia gasped and looked down. "EGGMAN!" "That's right also!" he said, grinning up at her. Alexia glared at the glass in front of her. She threw a punch at it, then held her hand in her other. "OWWWWWWWWWW!" shrieked Alexia, her eyes closed tightly. "Punch all you want! That glass is indestructible, Lexia!" snickered Eggman. "DON'T CALL ME LEXIA!" she yelled. "Whatever," Eggman said as he left the room and locked the door. The doctor with an IQ of 300 went to a button that said,"FLY". Ultrabute walked in and looked up at Eggman. "You ready, Ultra?" questioned Eggman. "Yeah I am!" exclaimed the purple hedgehog smiling. Eggman pressed the button and the place began to shake. Alexia felt as if the place was flying. As she turned around to look at the wall, she saw a window and gazed out it. She gasped. She was right. The place was flying! Alexia let out a scream as she bumped into one side of the glass tube because of the bad driving. "AAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!" she yelled. Alexia fell onto her hands knees. She put her hand on her cheek, where she was bumped. The aircraft steadied a few seconds after she fell. "Oww..," groaned Alexia in pain. Her cheek was begining to get a bruise. Ultrabute walked in to check on Alexia. When he saw her crouching, he tried to hold back a laugh, but he let out a giggle.
Eggman was in the room Amy was in. Amy wasn't in a tube. She was in a cage. Her face was on her knees, leaving her in a crouched position, hiding her tears. Amy would be embarrassed if Eggman saw tears rolling down her muzzle. He'd say something that would make her mortified. Like,"Awww, you're crying my little dear." or "Cry all you want, dear!".
Sign up to rate and review this story