Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > Alexia and Amy - Two Hedgehogs Kidnapped

Chapter 5 - "They're Gone!"

by alana554 0 reviews

Category: Love Mode - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-29 - Updated: 2011-12-29 - 380 words

0Unrated
Back at Emerald Coast, Sonic and Louis were running back, holding a plastic bag, filled with things from the ocean. "Wait 'till the girls see how many things we got! There might not even be enough room on the sandhouse!" cheered Louis. "I know, right?" said Sonic with a smile. When they got to the sandhouse, the girls were nowhere to be seen. Sonic gasped at the sight of Amy's Piko Piko Hammer left behind, laying in the sand. "Uh-oh! Amy has never left her hammer behind! Sommething bad must have happened to her!" Sonic was getting worried. Just then, he knew the person who did this. Louis had a different person in mind. They cried out two different names at the same time. Sonic cried out,"EGGMAN!!!!", but Louis screamed out,"ULTRABUTE!!!!" Sonic looked at Louis with a confused expression. "Who the heck is Ultrabute?" he asked. Louis looked at Sonic. "Ultrabute is just like you, only he's evil and purple instead of blue. "That can't be good, Louis! Does he have the same speed as me?" asked Sonic. "I don't remember how fast he was exactly because I haven't seen him in a while, but I think he's pretty speedy, all right," Louis replied. Suddenly, the light dimmed, and all the other hedgehogs started running and screaming loudly. "What the?!" Sonic looked up into the sky, then became shocked at what he saw up there. "The Egg Carrier?! Tails and I saved Amy from there years ago before it exploded! How is it back?!" "Eggman must have fixed it. He's really smart, you know," explained Louis, watching the Egg Carrier float among the clouds. "I got it! If Amy and Alexia are gone, and the Egg Carrier is up there," Sonic paused. "He must have kidnapped the girls!" the two hedgehogs said at the exact time. "Jinx!" they exclaimed at the same time again. "Double jinx! Triple jinx! Quadruple jinx!" They said jinx until they said it atleast 57 times. Louis stopped when Sonic did the 58th jinx. "Ok, enough with the jinx!" said Louis. "We've gotta find the girls." "You're right!" exclaimed Sonic. Just then the sky got brighter. "Crap! The Egg Carrier's gone!" grumbled Louis. "Don't get all fussy, Louis. We'll get the girls back," assured Sonic.
Sign up to rate and review this story