Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > Alexia and Amy - Two Hedgehogs Kidnapped

Chapter 6 - A Diary Suprise

by alana554 0 reviews

Category: Love Mode - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-30 - Updated: 2011-12-30 - 273 words

0Unrated
The door swung open and not to Amy's suprise, it was Eggman. The diary stuffed in her pocket made her pocket droop. Eggman looked at her pocket in curiosity. "What's in your pocket, Amy?" he asked, still looking at it. "NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!!" Amy shouted, a look of anger on her face. Eggman glared at her. Amy's ears perked down. "Fine, it's my diary. It has my secrets, so no peeking!" she growled. Eggman rolled his eyes. "Fine," he answered. Amy turned around to sit facing the wall. She began to finish her entry. She finished the word hurry and continued to write. "Sonic, I miss you. Where are you?" she wrote. The thought of Eggman watching her write was terrifying. 'Oh, please tell me he can't read pencil movements,' Amy thought. The cell opened, and Amy, her eyes widened with fear and heart beating quickly, was panicking. When she felt a gloved hand reach out and grab her right shoulder, she passed out. The doctor stared down at the unconcious pink hedgehog who lied before him in confusion. 'Wow. Is she really THAT scared of me?' he thought. "Ah, well," he said to hiimself, looking at the diary beside her. When Amy woke up, she sighed in relief that she was actually alive. She looked beside her. Her eyes widened. Amy quickly stood up. 'MY DIARY!!!' she thought. 'Oh no... He's probably reading it! Maybe he READ it!!' She looked at her pocket. It was there. When she flipped to a page and saw the words,"I read it! -Eggman," she shrieked in terror, dropping her diary.
Sign up to rate and review this story