Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > Alexia and Amy - Two Hedgehogs Kidnapped

Chapter 7 - One Strong Girl

by alana554 0 reviews

WARNING: This chapter has some violence, but no drugs.

Category: Love Mode - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-08 - Updated: 2012-01-08 - 224 words

0Unrated
As soon as Amy's shriek reached Alexia's ears, she got furious. "FOR AMY!!!" she shouted. Alexia threw the hardest punch she ever did in her life at the wall of the glass tube. The tube broke, and she jumped out, landing on the floor, looking down and panting. When she looked up, her eyes were flaming in rage. Just then, she noticed the door was locked. When Alexia looked around, she realized there was a baseball bat in the corner. She picked it up and walked to the steel, locked door. "AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!" she screamed as she hit the door with the bat, leaving a dent. She continued screaming and smacking the door until the door fell forward. Alexia suddenly heard alarms blare and a ton of robots swarming in. She wiped the sweat off of her forehead. None of the robots were familiar. Alexia grabbed the bat, and swung madly until all the robots flew back, and continued running. More swarms of robots ran to her. Alexia continued swinging at them, and succeeded. She ran through the metal hallways, and didn't stop until she found a locked steel door, like the door she just bashed down. She shrieked again, and knocked the door over in one swing. "Amy... I-I fin-finally... found y-you," Alexia panted, wiping the sweat off of her forehead. To be Continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story