Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghost's That Are Never Gonna Catch Me

Heart In Shread's

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 1 review

Gerard shows how he really feels and Appollonia is ripped into shreads.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-17 - Updated: 2011-12-17 - 2024 words

0Unrated
SADNESS HAS TAKEN OVER THIS STORY D: well for now XD

R&R !!



Gerard :

"Gerard!" Mikey shook my shoulder, i could hear him crying. I snapped out of my memory and looked up at Mikey his face was filled with pain and sorrow, i was probably the same.
"Is he alive Mikey?" I muttered. I needed to know. Mikey sat down and nodded his head. I began to cry again. My best friend is dead. gone. Forever. Why did i not go? why didn't i say Frank you stay i will go over the top.
"Hey, man relax" Mikey said
"Dude, my best friend is dead!" I shouted. Ray was sitting with his head in his hand's. Bob was staring into space.
"I know" Mikey hugged me close.
"We are going to tell Frank's family and partner about his passing now, i am sorry for your loss" The doctor said and i cried harder. He walked away and left us sitting. All that was going through my head were Frank's final words

Take Care Of Appollonia

And i was. I know what she went through and i know that she is going to be heart broken. Possibly lost without him. Fae will be left by herself, with noone to turn to. I am left without my best friend, Frank was like my second brother.
"Come on let's go" Ray said standing up.
"I want to see him" I said standing up. The nurse gladly let me past. There in the hospital bed was Frank's lifeless, cold, emotionless, dead body lieing. His eyes were closed, his lips were a light, pale purple forming a tiny smile in the corner of them. His hands were by his sides and in his left one was Appollonia's rose petal. I sat down beside the bed and looked at him.
"Hey, If you can hear me, which you probably can't, I am just here to tell you that i will take care of Appollonia for you and maybe Fae. Appollonia is going to be lost without you, heartbroken, she will be a completly different person with out you by her side man. Remember my first day of elementary school? The day we did the fingerpainting and you wanted to keep my vampire that i drew? you probably still have that somewhere in your house." I laughed to myself.
"Thing's is going to be really strange without you, i just hope you know that everyone here loves you and i know it is a little late to tell you this but Frank, I think i am in love with you" I felt tears going down my cheeks. I have always liked Frank more than a friend but then he started to date Fae and i knew that i should have told him earlier. Then i met Evie, I transferred all the love to her, but it was always Frank's. Noone knew how i felt for Frank. I looked at him and took his right hand in mine gently stroking it with my thumb. I set it back down and lent down and kissed his cold lips as my final goodbye. I sat up and let a few more tears go and I had to let Frank go.
"Goodbye Frankie" I smiled a small smile and left the room along with my love.

Appollonia :

I am bored shitless, i mean fucking shitless. I am in my room fucking fingerpainting. What 10 year old (turning 11 in 5 months) fingerpaints? seriously?. I want this war to end so that I can have Frank back. I missed his hugs and how safe he made me feel. He was probably thinking about me and Fae. I knew Fae missed Frank aswell.
"Apaulana" Jayne came into my room and smiled at me.
"What" I asked turning around. I hate her and i especially hate my fucking clothes at the moment i am unfortuantly wearing a lilac knee length dress that has a puffy skirt with a white shawl and ankle boots with a black and white polkadot hairband, someone please shoot me.
"You have a visitor" She said and walked out. I was confused, noone visits me. I got up and went to the bathroom to firstly wash my hands to get rids of the fingerpaint. Then i headed downstairs to see Fae.
"Fae!" I shouted and ran over to her
"Appollonia" She smiled
"I missed you" I shouted and wrapped my arms around her neck in a hug
"I missed you too, we are going out and i asked permission of youre stepmum so come on" She smiled. I stuck my tongue out at them before skipping away.
"Fae, why can't i live with you? i hate my new family, i want to live with you please!" I gave her a puppy dog look while taking her arm. She smiled down at me
"I have been trying to get you to come and live with me and at the moment it is not happening Appollonia, As for your new family they don't say your name properly and what the hell are you wearing? since when are you a girly girl?" SHe was shocked by my outfit
"I have told them a million times how to properly say my name but they don't and i was FORCED to wear this outfit, i hate it, i want to burn it in a fire and to be honest i would rather walk around the antartic in nothing, that is how much i hate it, they won't let me wear my other clothes they say it is too 'explicit'" I said. Fae pulled me close to her as we walked. We walked back to her house and sat down.
"Also someone wants to see you" She opened the door and Allie walked in.
"Allie!" I smiled and hugged my best friend
"Appollonia" She smiled
"Where is Wynter, Emily, Lexi and Evie?" I asked smiling wider.
"Here" Wynter smiled openeing the door and walking in with Emily, Lexi and Evie following behind her.
"What are you doing here?" Fae snapped at Evie.
"I really need to talk to you, can we not talk this out, please Fae, you are my best friend" Evie looked for some hope in Fae's eyes. Fae nodded and they left the room.
"Hey Apple" Lexi hugged me, then did Emily and Wynter.
"Hi" I smiled
"What are you wearing?" The three said together
"It is a long story my friend" I said looking down disguistedly at the dress. We all sat in the front room and looked at eachother. Trying to listen in on Fae and Evie's conversation but unfortunatly failed to. They walked out a few moments later and Wynter sat up
"Well?" She asked.
"We are okay again" Fae smiled and hugged Evie.
"THANK GOD!" Lexi said running over to them both. We all laughed and i hugged Evie.
"My house is really quiet without you Apple, Angel misses you too, you two were getting on so well, you were pretty much one of her only friends" Evie laughed. Angel and me were close, but i wasn't as close to Angel as i was to Allie. I have known Allie for about a lot of years let's just say, basically since she was born. But i do miss Angle, i managed to get her to show her true self, not the shy and innocent girl but the fun, loving carefree girl. I set that girl free.
"I miss Angel too, but the person i miss the most is still Frank" I sat down beside Allie and then there was a knock o the door.
"I will get it" Fae stood up and walked to the door. She came back into the room with a guy holding his hat in his hands.
"Are you the family of Private. Frank Iero?" He asked his voice a little shaky. My heart was in my mouth.
"Yes" Me and Fae said. I stood up.
"I have some bad news, Mr. Iero was hit by a German shell and died in hospital late last night, I am sorry about your loss" He said then left. My brother was dead. I fell to the ground in tears.
"NO, FRANK, NO, WHY" I screamed. I heard Fae crying to. Wynter was comforting her and Evie and Lexi was knelt down beside me
"Shush, it is okay Apple, shush" Evie said putting my hair behind my shoulder. A piece of my heart has gone. My life is no longer the same without Frank, Frank has been there for me no matter what. Without Frank i am not Appollonia Iero. I am just Appollonia.
"I AM NOT OKAY, MY FUCKING BROTHER HAS FUCKING DIED FOR WHAT? WHAT HAS FRANK DONE ? NOTHING, HE DIDNT FUCKING DESERVE THIS!" I screamed, I then ran outside but fell on the grass.

The sun shone through my curtain's. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Standing up i walked over to my wardrobe and got dressed into my plain ocean blue knee length dress. Today is my 9th birthday. I smiled and walked down stairs. I then felt a pair of hands cover my eyes
"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Appollonia,
Happy birthday to you" Frank sung then kissed my cheek
"Thank you" I smiled and hugged him close. He handed my a purple wrapped box I smiled widely and opened it, inside was a heart shaped silver locket on a silver chain.
"Frank its beautiful" I smiled and hugged him closer.
"I am glad you like it Apple" He smiled at me again. I don't know where i would be if i didn't have Frank, my life would be so different, i think i would be dead by noiw to be honest.
"I love you Frank" I hugged him closer.
"I love you too, Apple, I hope you know that"
"I do Frank, I really do"

I then felt the rain begin to fall, i sat on my knee's and looked up to the heaven above me. I then began to sing my heart out, it wa the only way i could really show how i was feeling.


Late dawns and early sunsets, just like my favorite scenes
Then holding hands and life was perfect, just like up on the screen
And the whole time while always giving
Counting your face among the living
Up and down escalators, pennies and colder fountains
Elevators and half price sales, trapped in by all these mountains
Running away and hiding with you
I never thought they'd get me here
Not knowing you'd change from just one bite
I fought them all off just to hold you close and tight
But does anyone notice?
But does anyone care?
And if I had the guts to put this to your head...
But would anything matter if you're already dead?
And well should I be shocked now by the last thing you said?
Before I pull this trigger,
Your eyes vacant and stained...
But does anyone notice?
But does anyone care?
And if I had the guts to put this to your head...
And would anything matter if you're already dead?
And now should I be shocked by the last thing you said?
Before I pull this trigger,
Your eyes vacant and stained...
And in saying you loved me,
Made things harder at best,
And these words changing nothing
As your body remains,
And there's no room in this hell,
There's no room in the next,
And our memories defeat us,
And I'll end this direst.
But does anyone notice?
But does anyone care?
And if I had the guts to put this to your head...
But does anything matter if you're already dead?
And should I be shocked now by the last thing you said?
Before I pull this trigger,
Your eyes vacant and stained...
And in saying you loved me,
Made things harder at best,
And these words changing nothing
As your body remains,
And there's no room in this hell,
There's no room in the next,
But does anyone notice there's a corpse in this bed?
Sign up to rate and review this story