Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > This Is War.

The Hogwarts Express

by Echelonkid30 0 reviews

Jared and Shannon can't find Platform 9¾, but find a strange foreign family that knows exactly what they are doing.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-18 - Updated: 2011-12-19 - 456 words

0Unrated
AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not own 30 Seconds To Mars or any of the characters or places mentioned in Harry Potter. I don't know anything about the sexuality of these people/characters. It's all just a bit of fun.

Jared clutched their cat Bucephalus nervously as he watched Shannon disappear through the wall. He took a deep breath and followed him. With a strong gust of wind, he broke through onto Platform 9 ¾.
“Wow!”
Before him stood a beautiful, crimson red old-time train.
“I was expecting a shabby old train like the muggles use, mum and dad never told us that it would be like this.” Shannon joined his brother.
“This'll be the nicest thing we've ever been in”
“Quick, let's find that Croatian family”.
They looked around for a moment, then Jared spotted them huddled next to the train. Shannon led Jared over, being the more confident of the two boys.
“Filip, budalo, zaboravili ste svoje pero!” The woman was saying in a language neither of them understood.
“Tomo je kriv, on je izgubio to!” The lanky, short-haired boy objected. He must've been Filip.
Shannon stopped nervously, not sure whether they actually spoke English.
“C'mon Shannon, it's almost eleven!”
They looked around; there were almost no pupils standing on the platform now.
“Are you waiting for us or something?” Filip snapped at them.
“No!” Jared stammered, looking to Shannon to answer.
“This is our first time getting the train.”
The Croatian woman smiled at them and told them briefly what they had to do before sending them off on the train with her own children. After that she waved them off and walked in the opposite direction.
“D-do you mind if we sit with you?” Shannon asked as they saw all of the full carriages.
“Uhh, if you want.” The boy smiled and led them to the end compartment. It was slightly shabbier than the others, but it was all there was.
“I'm tomo by the way, and this is Ivana.”
“I'm Shannon and he's Jared.” Shannon told him, storing their bags on the rack above the seats.
“Nice to meet you.”
There was an awkward silence as each of them smiled politely and tried to think of something to say.
“...So, are your parents muggles? You didn't seem to know what you were doing back there.” Tomo asked as nicely as he could.
“No, we just moved from Louisiana.”
“Oh, so you don't fit in here either? We're from Croatia so we find it hard to make friends.”
“Oh! So that's what language you were talking in!”
Jared rolled his eyes at Shannon's seeming interest in the foreign language and looked out the window at the boring English countryside which was mostly grass, trees and cows.
Sign up to rate and review this story