Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Come On Angel, Don't You Cry.

Chapter Nine.

by ElenasaurGoesRawr 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-18 - Updated: 2011-12-19 - 733 words

0Unrated
I know it's been like... 384965437892389543 years since I've updated. I'm so sorry!! I intend to finish this story though, I promise :D
------------------------------------------


Social drinking was not a normal thing for Ivy, she normally drank to escape her problems. But she didn't want to be a party pooper to her potential new friends, so she aided them in draining the bottle. She was drunk, but she had a lot better hold of herself than she did when she drank alone. The atmosphere was better. Her and the guys were all sitting in a circle on the floor of Gerard's basement, laughing, listening to music, and just having a grand old time. She was actually enjoying herself.

Ray turned the music down to answer a phone call, then quickly stood up. "Aye guys, Josh is gunna swing by in a bit I'm picking up a sack for us."

Gerard sprang to his feet. "You're still buying from that fucker!? He better not fucking know this is my house! Did you see what I did to his face?!"

"Calm down man," Ray replid, holding his hands up as if Gerard was about to demonstrate what he had done to Josh Ceban the day before. "I know you hate his guts. We all do, but the fact of the matter is, he's one of the few sellers we know, and his stuff is the dankest."

Ivy couldn't help but chuckle. A former addict, she had an entire list of dealers for every drug, the best and the cleanest you could find. She could hardly imagine buying the "dankest" marijuana from a high school senior, but she decided not to say anything. She had no interest in smoking with them, it may just be weed, but after six months of sobriety, it could open up her craving for the hard stuff.

Gerard shrugged, knowing it was true. "Whatever man, just don't let him know who's house this is," he said as Ray left the room.

Frank turned to Ivy. "Have you ever bought from Josh?"

She shook her head. "I don't go to your school, remember? I don't even know him."

He grinned from ear to ear. "You know what this means, right Gerard? She's gotta smoke the most out of all of us. We're gunna get her high as fuck."

Ivy felt hesitant, but decided not to go against it. She would smoke just this once to please them. It most likely wouldn't even be that strong, but considering it had been a while, maybe it would be. "Alright then," she said with a laugh. "But you're talking to someone who used to be the biggest pothead, so this Josh guy better have some good stuff."

Ray returned to the basement with the baggie in hand. Already Ivy could tell it was weak, but the guys seemed excited. "Wow, he must have really hooked it up this time," Bob commented.

Ivy couldn't take it anymore. "Hooked it up??" She exclaimed, laughing. "That's pathetic! I absolutely refuse to hit that! You want a hookup, I'll show you a fucking hookup." The guys stared at her in disbelief as she took out her phone and dialed the number by heart.

"Candy, is that you? My has it been a while. What do you need?"

"Just some bud," she replied, "That's all."

"You sure about that? I just picked up your favorite-"

"That's. All." Ivy spoke sharply. "I'll be by in a minute. Same place?"

"Same place."

Ivy hung up and started up the basement steps. "I'll be back," she said.

Gerard jumped up. "Ivy, hold up," he called after her. "You aren't driving are you? You've been drinking."

"I'll be fine, I promise," she said. "I've been sobering up, don't worry."

Gerard moved closer to her and grabbed her hand. "I'll go with you," he said softly, not quite loud enough for the guys to hear. They weren't paying much attention anyways, since Frank had just fished a bong out from under Gerard's bed.

Ivy pulled away. "Really, I'll be okay, it's best you don't meet this dude anyways." Gerard raised a questioning eyebrow at her. "He just likes to sell only to good friends is all," she said quickly. "I'll be right back. And don't let them smoke that shit will you?" She motioned to the guys before heading back up the steps and shutting the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story