Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Come On Angel, Don't You Cry.

Chapter Ten.

by ElenasaurGoesRawr 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-18 - Updated: 2011-12-19 - 462 words

1Ambiance
It was clear to Ivy as soon as she returned to the house that Gerard had not followed her request. Even if the house didn't reek, the stupid grins on the guys lounging on the living room couch said it all. "You guys are so lame, I told you to wait," she said. "Enough fucking around, if you really wanna get stoned, check this out." She tossed the prescription bottle to Ray as she took a seat on the floor in front of them.

Ray peeked inside the bottle. "Holy shit!" he said. "How much did you pay for this?? I payed 30, and this is more than Josh gave me!"

"That's a shame," Ivy replied. "I got that for free." Not entirely true, but the guys didn't have to know that. It could be her own little secret, especially since the owner of the brothel would be furious if he found out that someone recieved her services without having to pay him.

"Just be careful," she warned. "This isn't like your shitty weed from Josh. It's strong, just pace yourself."

------------------------------------------------------


A couple hours and an entire week's worth of food later, it was apparent that the guys once again ignored Ivy's words, but they were enjoying themselves anyways. Ivy was too, for the most part. It felt nice to just lounge around and do nothing and relax. Almost too nice...

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed, jumping up. "What time is it??"

"Only like midnight, why?" asked Gerard.

"Fucking work!" Ivy said, trying her best not to stumble up the stairs to her room as she made a very, very, stoned attempt at moving quickly to gather her stuff. "I was supposed to be early today!"

"Fuck your boss man," muttered a very sleepy Bob from the couch.

Little does he know that's actually what I am supposed to be doing, Ivy thought. "I gotta go guys, I'll be back at six if you're still here, if not well then it was nice meeting you and see you later and you're welcome for the weed."

"Hold on just a sec Ivy," said Gerard. "This is going to be the second time tonight you'll be driving under the influence. You're too fucking high. I'll take you to work."

"Trust me, it's my boss I have to worry about, not my driving," Ivy replied. "Plus it's not like you are in a better condition to drive."

"Oh I'm fine," he argued. "Come on."

Ivy stood there, unsure of what to do. She didn't want him to have any idea of her occupation, but she could easily have him drop her off at the liquor store down the street, and she didn't want to possibly hurt him by denying his help.

"Oh alright then, let's go."
Sign up to rate and review this story