Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal Stories:)

"Minnie?" Someone suddenly called Yasmin's name. This someone had a male voice and was using her nickname. Yasmin turned to the right to see who it was. It was her old best friend Frank Iero.
"Frank!" She exclaimed, running to him and hugging him close.
He hugged her back, smiling from ear to ear "I haven't seen you in ages!"
"I know right! We should catch up."
"We could go for coffee. There's a Starbucks down the road."
"Coffee sounds awesome." Yasmin agreed with a smile.
The two of them walked to Starbucks in silence though there was so much they both wanted to say. Once they were inside they ordered and took a seat, just looking at each for a moment or two before Yasmin laughed nervously "So, what have you been doing?"
"Oh I'm in a band now."
"Really?" Frank nodded "What are you guys called?"
"My Chemical Romance."
"Seriously? I've heard of you, my friend won't shut up about you. She keeps saying this guy called Gerard is really cute."
"Oh he's the lead singer. Yeah, he's hot."
"And she keeps fangirling over something called Frerard..." Frank went bright red "I don't have a clue what that is."
Frank looked down and laughed a little "Ahaha, trust me. You don't wanna know what Frerard is."
"You're like really famous aren't you?"
"I don't know. You tell me." Frank smirked.
Yasmin simply laughed and continued to ask "Has anyone ever like totally creeped you out? Come over to you and been like 'Hi, I know absolutely everything about you!'"
"Uhh yeah but I've kinda gotten used to stupid girls saying stuff like that. I think the creepiest thing was when someone just licked my face..."
"... What?"
"They hugged me so I hugged them back and didn't say anything but then they licked me."
"What did you do?"
"Acted all polite in front of them but then bitched when they left." Frank admitted, taking a sip of his coffee "So what've you been doing?"
"I work in a primary school. I'm not a teacher, just an assisstant. I work in the kindergarten class so they don't really get taught, I'm just expected to entertain them."
"Do you enjoy it?"
"Yeah it's okay but I'd rather be doing something else." Yasmin told him then she blushed "To be honest, I kinda wanted to be a dancer."
"Well why don't you be a dancer?"
"Because I'm not good enough." Yasmin sighed heavily "I went to this audition with really high hopes and that's what they told me. So I haven't been to an audition since."
"So what you're telling me is that you gave up?" Yasmin nodded "What if I had just done that?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well if I had just given up, my band wouldn't have made it would they? I dropped out of college, I left everything behind for my dream! And it was all worth it."
"That's good for you. But what if it doesn't work out for me?"
"You'll never know unless you try." Frank smiled at her sweetly "Besides, from what I can remember, you were an awesome dancer."
"You can't remember that far back!"
"It wasn't that long ago! And you were awesome back then!" They were both silent before Frank asked "Can I tell you something Minnie?"
"Of course you can."
"And you promise you won't get mad at me?"
"Okay."
"Promise then."
"I promise."
"What do you promise?"
"That I won't get mad at you."
"Say it all in one sentence."
Yasmin rolled her eyes, getting a little frustrated though she could remember Frank always being like this "I promise not to get mad at you."
"Well I... I kinda had a crush on you back when we were friends. I still kinda do have a crush on you actually." Frank admitted, going red and smiling a little.
Yasmin stared at him for a moment, taking it in. Frank's smile disappeared and he looked down, obviously thinking that she wasn't interested.
But Yasmin replied "I had a crush on you too Frankie. And I still do as well."
"Really?"
"Yes, really."
Frank's smile returned and he said "So you don't mind if I do this?"
He took her hand and held it under the table. Yasmin giggled "Of course I don't mind."
"We should go for a walk. Have you finished your coffee?"
Yasmin nodded though she hadn't, she still had half of it left. But she really wanted to go for that walk with Frank.
They walked out of Starbucks together hand-in-hand. They walked down to the local park, watching small kids run around and adults sit on benches watching their children. "I love you Minnie." Frank told her.
Yasmin smiled at him "I love you too Frankie."
Frank wrapped both his arms round her, pulling her close "I don't care if the kids laugh at us because of this."
Yasmin giggled for a second before Frank's lips were against hers and she was wrapping her arms round his neck. For so long she had wanted to do that. To see what it would feel like. When she was little she had often imagined the moment.
She'd never imagined it would be this amazing.

[A/N] - I totally made up some ambitions for you:) I hope yew liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story