Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Crush

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

James is here to visit and gets a tad sassy, While Hazel's shower is steaming up, somewhere else things are getting steamy as well. Title is Jennifer Paige

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-12-20 - Updated: 2011-12-20 - 638 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hazel’s POV
I couldn’t believe who was sitting there. It was James! J-A-M-E-S! Sitting in Grammy’s living room, holy fuck!
"JAMES!"
"HAZEL!"
"James, I missed you so much! Oh my god! When did you get here?"
"I got here about an hour ago, I’m spending the weekend here!"
"That’s so great! Oh! You haven’t met the other guys! James this is Ray, Gerard and Mikey, you met Frank on Skype. Guys, this is James. I guess we have one more for our sleepover!"
Gerard went up to him
"Awesome! If we’re too much for ya let me know."
He gave him a wink.
"Gerard, don’t go hitting on the dude already."
"What makes you think I’m hitting on him? Even if I was, what’s it matter? You fucked Hazel."
Frank’s POV
Crap. Fuck. Damn. Nice going Gerard, now this guy is going to be on my back.
"He what? Hazel- wha- he- You guys fucked and its only been a few days?"
"James dude it’s fine."
"Do not hurt her Iero. I don’t want to see you touching her tonight. I’m watching you."
He went down to Hazel’s room.
"Frankie hun, it’s okay, he’s just overprotective of me."
"He scares me."
"Considering you’re half his height."
"Shut up Mikey."
"Well this tension wouldn’t be here if Gerard hadn’t said anything."
"Ray shut up, it’s Frank’s fa-"
"GUYS! We aren’t going to argue over this okay? Come on downstairs, I’ll talk to him alright. Don’t let him scare you."
There were little grumbles here in there, I was scared out of my mind, this dude looked like he could take me down with one slap..well not really.
Gerard’s POV
Holy crap this guy is hot. If I can form a sentence around him, that’ll make sense and not sound like I’m hitting on him, things will be okay.
Hazel’s POV
"James, it’s okay, Frank and I are dating, a little sex here and there isn’t a big deal. I know he won’t hurt me."
"I guess your right, I did blow a few things out of proportion. Guys? Forgive me?"
"No prob."
"Hey, why don’t we all get some coffee and chill."
"Sounds good Frank. Hey do you guys mind if I shower?"
"Why? Can’t handle being turned into a jello monster?"
"No I could handle that, it’s just sticking all over me. After all you guys dumped everything else on me."
"True, have fun!"
"Get to know James okay guys? Frank want to throw these in the wash room?"
"Sure."
I went on my way into the bathroom.
Gerard’s POV
"So Mikey, Ray, James, anyone want to help make the coffee?"
"I will, I’m sure Hazel would be happy that we get to know each other."
"Cool."
We got into the kitchen and I went over to the coffee pot located on the corner of the kitchen counter. I put the filter in and poured the water and turned on the pot.
I turned around and saw James standing right behind me.
"For the love of meese!"
"Meese?"
"P-plural of moose."
"Hmm. Interesting."
He got closer to me and cornered me.
"Your another thing that’s interesting."
He was nearly on me now.
My heart was beating so fast I was sure he could hear it.
He leaned into me.
"I wonder what else is interesting about you."
His mouth was less than inch away from my own.
Then it happened.

Hope you liked it! What do you think happens? Does Gerard fuck up? Do they kiss? Does someone walk in? Or do they fuck? Just kidding no fucking...yet!
Sign up to rate and review this story