Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Wonderful Night

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

War ends, bucket of glue, Ray's boner, Hazel's shirt and a very special surprise. Title is Fatboy Slim

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2011-12-16 - Updated: 2011-12-17 - 810 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sorry it's been a while readers! With my sister coming home, getting back into the swing of things, haven't been able to write! But I promise you, I will write more frequently and if I don't, feel free to come into my room and dump water on me. :P Enjoy!

Hazel’s POV
The war began! Jello water shit flying everywhere hitting us all.
"Got you Hazel!"
"Fuck you Frank!"
We were almost out of our water, we were all soaked and colorful and I turned out to be the target. They ganged up, grabbed the rest of their gallons(and mine) and dumped it all over me.
We had our laughs and we ate food still covered in sticky jello stuff.
"What if we turned into jello monsters?"
"That would be sweeet!"
"Mikey, Ray, we go through this all the time, you won’t turn into jello monsters okay?"
"Way to be a killjoy Gerard."
"Shut it Frankie."
I made the mistake of stretching because they were all staring.
"Why are you guys staring at me?"
I looked down.
I would be wearing one of my nice bras..and a white tee.
"Stop it you horn dogs."
"It’s your fault."
"That I wore a white tee?"
"Yes."
"What if I wore it for you Frank?"
He grew bright red and the rest started laughing. Including me.
"Just kidding with ya Frankiedoodle."
I gave him a kiss on the head.
We all chilled around for a bit until we came up with a plan.
Once Ray walks out of the room we fill the bucket full of glue, we’ll put it over the door so when he walks in, it’ll get him covered then we’ll rush over and dump feathers on him. This will be a fun night.
About 15 minutes later, we did exactly that. Gerard also brought a boa to stick around his neck. He looked like a big fro-ish chicken!
"I’ll get you motherfuckers back!"
"Let’s see you try Torfuck!"
"Seriously Gerard, where the hell do you find these things?"
"Appropriate answer or inappropriate answer?"
"Fuck you!
Anytime baby."
"Eww."
"Teehee."
"Shut up Frank! Or I’ll..I'll fuck your girlfriend!"
"Let me see you try!"
I was laughing so hard.
"Wa-wait Frank what if I wanted too!"
I went over and gave him a lap dance and gave his fro a few hard tugs.
I got off him.
"Just kidding Frank, I love you too much to ever cheat on you, and between you and me, I could do a lot better than Ray."
I said the last part pretty loud and Ray looked upset and left with a hard on.
"Dude dude! Ray got a boner from Hazel!"
We all fell over laughing and Ray stormed out of the room.
"Mikey he’s going to kill you!"
"At least I won’t be the only one."
They all looked at me.
"Not my fault he couldn’t handle me!"
"How did Frank hold up?"
Frank looked like a red hot pepper.
"That’s confidential Gerard."
I gave him a wink.
Ray came back in the room about a half hour later. He looked a little better, still upset though.
"Ray we love you!"
"Can it Mikey."
"Bitch."
We all sat there playing video games, except for Frank and I who gave up. So we got into a fierce, hot and long make out session.
"Will you two fucking stop already?"
That’s when we heard a door shut, we stopped the games paused and Gerard and Mikey looked surprised.
"Gerard, Michael, What the hell is going on here? What happened to my living room? Did I say you could Have friends over? This girl here is probably scared out of her mind! You didn’t hurt her did you?"
"No Ma, she’s a friend and we told you tha-"
"DO NOT BACK TALK ME GERARD ARTHUR WAY, YOU HEAR ME?"
"Yes Mom."
"Now get out please. Get out of my sight I have cleaning to do."
We all went outside and Frank couldn’t stop laughing.
"Poor girl! Oh my god I almost lost it! Not only that, she TRIPLE named you dude! Anyways where we going then?"
"My house?"
“Your grandmother won’t mind?”
"I doubt it."
"Cool let’s go."
We went to Grammy’s house. She was totally cool with everyone here especially because there was someone else sitting there beside her talking to her. I couldn’t believe it. I was about to cry.
"Oh my, oh, oh, oh my god."
I looked over at Gerard, Ray and Mikey, they seemed really confused, unlike Frank who looked somewhat happy for me, at the same time he looked really nervous but the main thing, he looked pissed.
But this night will be better than I thought!
Sign up to rate and review this story