Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Shut me up

Zero percent

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

Day one.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-12-21 - Updated: 2011-12-22 - 926 words

0Unrated
" Well I'm not getting any younger so lets get this thing over." I said as I pushed past him and into the house. So many memories flooded back as I walked down the corridor and past the room that used to be mine. I sighed trying my hardest to push those images out of my head. I sat down on the couch that I had chosen out when we first moved in here.

" So how have you been?" Ryan asked as he sat down in front of me. I scoffed before answering.

" How do you think I've been? I'm great, you know considering the fact that I have to interview my ex- boyfriend who cheated on me on our anniversary and is now getting married with that whore. But you know I'm great besides that I'm just dandy." I said sarcastically as I took out my note pad and paper.

" I'm sorry Veronica." Ryan answered causing me to roll my eyes.

" What ever Ryan, where is she anyways?" I asked trying to make this go as fast as possible.

" Annie will be home any minute." He replied. We waited for three whole minutes before we heard the front door open.

" Babe I'm home!" She yelled. Ryan stood up and told her we were in the living room. She came over and gave Ryan a quick kiss and then looked over to where I was standing. " Oh, hi! I didn't know that you were going to be our interviewer." She said with a fake smile.

" Yeah, yeah, let's get this thing over and done with Annie." I said irritated by her presences. We all sat down and I began to ask questions about the engagement and the wedding.

" So Ryan how did you pop the question." I said trying to hide how pissed I am. I saw Ryan shuffle around a little before amswering.

" Well I took her to a fancy resturant down town and.." I began to space out.

Flash back

" Ryan when can I take the blind fold off?" I asked giggling.

" Soon we are almost there." He said as he continued to lead me. It was another five minutes before we finally stopped walking. He pulled off the blind fold and allowed me to see. I was standing up on a hill, there was a table in the middle with candle, and a great view of Vegas. This had been where we had shared our first kiss. I smile and turned to face him.

" Ryan this is beautiful!" I shouted. He smiled and took both of my hands.

" Veronica you have made me the happiest man on earth these past three years and I want to live with you forever." He got down on one knee and took out a small blue box. " Veronica will you marry me?" He asked as I felt a tear escape my eye.

" Yes." I said quietly. He smiled and slipped the ring on my left.

End of flash back.

" Veronica are you paying attention?" Annie said as she snapped her finger in front of my face.

" Yes." I said as I snapped back to reality. " I think this enough for today, I have to go." I got up and ran out of the home that I use to call mine. I got into my car drove over to the only person that I trust. Brendon. Brendon was like my brother, we have been friends since I was four and he was five. He first introduced me to Ryan when I was in my junior year and from there on Ryan and I were inseparable. I quickly got out of my car and ran up to his door. I knocked once and waited for the door to open.

" Hey Veronica, what are you doing here?" He asked as he moved to the side so I could enter his house. I walked in and made myself at home. I walked over to the fridge and took out a soda.

" I don't think I can do this Brendon!" I said as I sat down on the couch.

" Do what?" He asked curiously, walking over to where I was and taking a seat next to me.

" The interview with Ryan and the slut. It just brings back way too many memories. I went over today and it all of my strength to not throw my self on top of annie and beat her ass to the ground. And the worst part is that I think... I think that I might still love Ryan." I said the last part as quite as possible. Brendon rolled his eyes and sighed.

" Why do you still love him? He's not worth you Veronica! Why can't you love someone better?" Brendon yelled as he stood up.

" Oh yeah? Like who?" I challenged. He breathed deeply for a minute before sitting back down.

" Someone like me. Can't you see how I feel? I've loved you since I was five!" He shouted at me. I sat there with my mouth hung wide open. I was speechless.

" W-what?" I stuttered, but before I had the chance to talk again, Brendon's lips came crashing down on to mine. I was shocked to say the least. It took me a minute, but I soon kissed him back. It was a sweet and caring kiss, but then pulled back realizing what had just happened.

" Brendon we can't, I don't want to do something I will regret. I have to go." And then once again I ran away. My life was a total mess.
Sign up to rate and review this story