Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Shut me up

Do you know what I'm seeing?

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

Veronica is still in shock, but turns to her sister for advise and makes up her mind.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-02-24 - Updated: 2012-02-24 - 716 words

0Unrated
Sorry for the wait, but to make up for it I wrote the next chapter. :D
I had no idea what had just happened. One minute I'm in my ex-boyfriend's house and then my best friend is kissing me. And what throws me off even more is the fact that I kissed Brendon back. Did I feel the same way as he did? I didn't want him to just be rebound. Truth was that I still loved Ryan, and now I suddenly have feelings for Brendon? How did my life get so complicated?

I walked into my apartment alone and very much confused. I sat down on my couch and decided that it would be best if I talk about what was going on with my sister, Alex. I dialed her number and on the third ring she picked up.

" Hello?" I heard her voice on the other line.

" Alex I need major help!" I anxiously said.

" We all know that Veronica. " She joked.

" I'm serious! You will never guess how fucked up my life is right. " I whined.

" Your life is always fucked up. Wait did Ryan do anything?" She questioned.

" No, Brendon kissed me today. " I said quickly.

" Wait! Brendon, as in our Brendon? Brendon Boyd Urie?" She yelled.

" Yes fucking Brendon Urie. Do we know another Brendon?" I snapped.

" Oh god. What happened. "

" He said that he really likes me. No wait, I think he said that he loves me. " I explained.

" Holy shit. " She said quietly.

" Yup. What should I do?" I asked seeking answers.

" You should talk to him. Listen to him and DO NOT FREAK OUT ON HIM!" She screamed into the phone. " It takes a lot of balls to tell your best friend that you love them. " She warned me.

" Wait, did you know he liked me?" I asked. I heard her shuffle around and then it went silent.

" Um.. I have to um.. Go... My um.. Kitchen is on fire? Yeah my kitchen is on fire! Bye. " She said in a hurry before she hung up on me. Well so much for that.

Next Day

I decided to follow my sister's advise and go and talk to Brendon. I knocked on the door to his town house and waited patiently. The door opened and Brendon stood there shocked to see me.

" Hey.. Can we talk?" I said, more liked asked.

" I don't have a choice. " He said with out emotion and let me inside. I walked over and sat down on his couch.

" Look I came here to clear things up. " I began. " I'm really sorry that I ran out on you like that yesterday. I just had a lot on my mind and I didn't know how to handle it so I ran. I know it wasn't the right thing to do, I just needed time to think. " I said. He just sat there and nodded. " And the kiss. It was a great kiss, but I just have no idea what to think about it. Truth is that I think I have feelings for you, but I also still have feelings for Ryan. I don't want you to just be my rebound. I just need to know how you feel about this. " I finished and waited for a reply.

" Look all my life I have wanted to kiss you. When you were with Ryan I saw how happy you were and I wished that it was me who was making you happy. And then, when he cheated on you with Annie I wanted to kill him for hurting you. Can't you see Veronica? I would give anything to be with you, I would die for you. Please give me a chance, I promise I won't ever hurt you. Just one chance please?" He begged. He was so sweet and the fact that he had just poured his heart out to me made me feel like I should at least give him a chance.

" Brendon, I guess that I deserve to be happy too. I want to try things out and see how we work out. " I agreed with him and smiled. Without a warning his lips crashed onto mine, but this time I kissed him back without thinking about it twice. Maybe this could actually work out.
Sign up to rate and review this story