Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Shut me up

Someone like you

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

Dinner, jealousy, and an unwanted kiss

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-02-24 - Updated: 2012-02-24 - 1048 words

0Unrated
Today was the day that Brendon would introduce me as his girl friend. It wasn't the fact that he was going to tell them that I was his girl friend, it was the fact that I knew Ryan is going to be there.

We were all going to go to a dinner as a celebration for Ryan and Annie's engagement and all of the guys were going to bring dates. Of course, Brendon had asked me to be his date at the fist chance that he got and I accepted only because I wanted to let Ryan know that I could be happy with someone else.

I had chosen a navy blue dress that I had gotten from Ryan as a Valentine present. It was from Hollister and fit perfectly with my body. I loved this dress and at the time I had loved it even more because Ryan had gotten it. I was now standing in front of the mirror starring at myself, making sure that everything look great before Brendon got here. The dress showed off my curves and showed off the little cleavage I had. I straighten my hair and added curls to it, my make up was a dark gold shade of eye shadow with eye liner and mascara.

My phone began to vibrate on my night stand and I assumed that it was Brendon. I grabbed my phone and just as I had thought it was him.

" Hey I'm here, wanna come down?" He joked.

" I don't know do I?" I teased.

" Well I better hope so or I'll look like an idiot when I show up without my girlfriend." I giggled.

"I'll be down in a minute. " I replied before hanging up. I quickly ran down to parking lot of my apartments. I saw Brendon's car and ran over to it.

" Hey babe." Brendon greeted me with a kiss.

" Hey beary."

" Ready to go? No pun intended. " He laughed at his joke.

" As ready as I'll ever be. " I answered as he began to drive into the direction of the restaurant where we were gonna eat.

" Hey guys!" Brendon greeted the guys. Ryan looked over at me in a puzzling way.

" Veronica what are you doing here?" Annie asked, but before I could respond Brendon stepped in.

" Veronica is my girlfriend. " Brendon stated as he pulled me close to him. Out of the corner of my I saw Ryan choke on his water.

" Your his girlfriend?" Ryan asked me.

" Well, we all have to move on don't we? Some quicker than others. A lot quicker." I spat. Everyone in the room felt the tension and they stayed quite.

As the night continued the tension in the room did NOT drop at all. I could see Ryan glaring at Brendon the entire time we were having dinner. I was actually surprised with his reaction I always knew that Ryan was the jealous type, but some how it still seemed to shock me. After a while I think Annie realized this as well and tried to get Ryan's attention, but he would just brush her off making her hatred towards me grow.

" So Brendon, when did you and Veronica start going out?" Annie asked.

" We've been going out for three weeks. Actually next week is our one month anniversary". He replied. I heard a gasp come from John as he held his hands up to his mouth to make a dramatic effect.

" You guys have been going out for that long and you didn't tell Spencer OR me?" John acted offended.

" I'm sorry Johnny, will forgive me?" I asked while batting my eye lashes. He thought for a minute before pulling me into a big hug.

" Of course I do! " He yelled.

We all sat back down and talked amongst our selfs. I noticed that Ryan wasn't talking much. He was too busy glaring at Brendon.

" Ryan you seem a little quite. " Spencer said from across the table causing Ryan to look away from Brendon for the first time that night.

" What? Oh, yeah I guess I'm just a little tired. " He responded. 'A little tired' my ass, I knew exactly what was going on. He was jealous.

" Well, I propose a toast. To Annie, and Ryan I hope you guys will live to be happy together!" Spencer announced.

" To Annie and Ryan!" We all repeated and as we sipped our drink I couldn't help but notice the look on Ryan's face. He seemed so unhappy and for a split second I felt bad for him, but then I remembered everything he made me go through and the feeling disappeared.

Next day

I walked up to the front door of Ryan and Annie's house. I knocked on the door a patiently waited for someone to answer the door. Today I was going to interview only Annie, but to my surprise Ryan opened the door.

" Annie's not here yet, but come in. " He said as moved to allow me to enter the house and shut the door. I began to walk down the hall that leads to the kitchen , but before I could make it that far I felt Ryan pulled me back.

" Ryan what are you do-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence before Ryan's lips came crashing down onto mine. I was in so much shock that I didn't push him back. Instead I kissed him back, forgetting about the fact that I had Brendon, and that Ryan had Annie. As much as I wanted the kiss to continue I pulled away from him.

" Ryan I-I can't do this to Brendon. You had your chance with me and you blew it. " I stuttered.

" Veronica, give me another chance! I'll leave Annie, I'll stop the wedding, I'll do whatever it takes to be with you again. " He begged as he stepped closer. I shook my head and made my way towards the door.

" I'm sorry Ryan, but if you had said that two months ago I would have said yes with out thinking twice, but I'm with Brendon and I am going to stay faithful to him. Tell Annie to call me later. " I said before opening the door and leaving him standing at the door crying. This could only happen to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story