Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dark Side Of The Moon

Dark Side Of The Moon

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 5 reviews

Two boys,one born into a world of moonlight and shadows,the other mourning the loss of his sister,forced into something he was firmly against. (Werewolf frerard)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-14 - Updated: 2011-12-14 - 729 words

5Original
Frank Iero had a very happy, carefree childhood, until he was eleven years old at least. He and his small family made up of his mother, father and younger, hyper but lovable sister, Val lived in a sleepy little town in a tiny old cottage overlooking a lush green forest. He spent many memorable afternoons running down the narrow and uneven footpaths, scampering up the tall, ancient trees, frightening birds and squirrels that lived there. Frank loved the forest, he found the wildlife that lived there so interesting, he was captivated by the beauty of nature.
But no animal was more fascinating to the young, dark haired mischievous boy than the wolf. A strong, powerful creature that reminded him so much of his pet golden retriever, Shadow. Frank loved them, he watched them from afar for most of his childhood, and he loved hearing them speak to each other in the dead of night, their ghostly, haunting howl echoed through the misty, chilly air and through his open bedroom window.
Frank simply adored the powerful beasts, he thought they were so beautiful and intelligent creatures, and as he began to grow older and smarter, he began to study them, wishing to find out all he could about the majestic animals that roamed the forest he lived near.

But his adoration cost him dearly. He lost his younger sister to the wolves. One early evening in the middle of the warmest summer on record, the two children had ventured into the forest alone. Frank had just turned eleven and was at the age of believing that he knew all there was to know, and Valkire, completely trusting and admiring her elder brother, agreed to go with him.
Only one of the young, foolish children returned home that night. The other would be forever haunted by what he had seen, and as he aged Frank began to fall deeper and deeper into a bleak, dark pit of self hatred and guilt.
For years the Iero family had believed that they had lost their only daughter to wolves, and indeed they had, but to a completely different kind of wolf than they had ever known existed…


Gerard`s pov
I shouldn’t be here, I know I shouldn’t. If anyone ever found out about this, I would be in so much trouble. But I was unable to help myself. I just had to see him again, despite having been warned to never go near the outside world alone until I was of age. I was sick of being treated like a child though, I was thirteen and stronger and faster than most of the others. And I was destined to be alpha. I had to see him again, that pale brown eyed boy. Valkire`s elder brother.
He looks so weak, so hurt the brown haired boy today. Dark circles surround his red puffy and bloodshot eyes; he must have spent most of the night crying. I feel sorry for him, I know the reason for his sadness but I cannot help him. If they were stupid enough to venture into our territory at night then they would have to live with the consequences. I just wished that there was something I could do to help the other boy, Frank I think his name was. I wanted to tell him the truth, that his sister was safe and well, adjusting to her new life incredibly well, despite everything, but I can`t, that would be breaking the laws, and betraying the pack, the pack I would one day lead.
Sad as it was, Frank would now have to live his life believing his sister was dead, when instead she was with us, hunting and running free under the shadowy, moonlit forest trees.
He was sat on the cold dirty ground on the edge of the forest where I was lying, crouched behind a thick bush. He was writing in that silver notebook again, salty tears slipping form his beautiful eyes every so often. He looked so pretty, yet so broken and fragile. Like a defeated and destroyed angel. I wished I was able to comfort him, but even in my human form it would be no use.
He was a human, pure and good, and I was a wolf, cursed to live a live shifting in and out of the shadows…
Sign up to rate and review this story