Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Do I Run Into Your Arms? Or Do I Run Away Screaming

Chapter 7

by Sarahkilljoykid 10 reviews

leaving it all behind.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [R] [Y] - Published: 2011-12-21 - Updated: 2011-12-22 - 919 words

4Original
So, uh yeah, as you can see, I've updated! so this chapter... well it wasn't really working... but I felt the need to update anyways... just something that is completely irrelevant to the story, but why is it that people start taking a romantic interest in you right when you just want to be alone? I mean seriously! Three of my ex's have said they want to get back together, and one other guy said he liked me! yet the one person I would actually want to be with continues to basically ignore me... fuck it, I'm swearing off relationships now! I'm just gonna go live alone with my fourty cats! Meow! anyways, on with the story!


Frank’s POV

I was awoken by the unbearable pain, throbbing in between my legs. Humiliation and fear rushed through me, my father, my own father had raped me. He had always beaten me, but I never thought he would go that far. I guess I was wrong. I winced as I rolled over onto my stomach, trying to ease the pain. I was in Mikey and Lizzie’s spare room, well, I guess it was now my room… I had finally agreed to come and live with them. Mikey was coming with me to get my things tomorrow, well, later on today, I thought once I saw the time. Closing my eyes, I drifted into an uneasy sleep, plagued with memories of all the times I had suffered by my father’s hand. No doubt I would be awoken once more in a few short minutes because of the pain.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My heart pounded rapidly in my chest as Mikey and I approached my house. The run-down old place looked as un-inviting as ever, but today it seemed to look even more sinister that usual. I reached out for the door handle, turning it slowly, trying not to make a sound. Mikey tensed up beside me, his hands balled into tight fists and a hungry look passed over his face.

“Frank, wait, something’s wrong,” said Mikey, his voice seemed strained. Mikey walked in ahead of me, his eyes darting around, looking for any sign of danger. We walked slowly and carefully up to my bedroom, the one place in this house that felt safe to me… at least it had felt safe, up until last night it had been my sanctuary. That misguided feeling of safety was long gone now; the man who was supposed to be my father had destroyed that beyond repair. Mikey stopped in front of me.
“What’s up Mikey?” I asked nervously.
“F-Frank, don’t go in there,” he stuttered. Huh? Mikey was never nervous? What could have made him like this? I thought as I pushed past him, ignoring his warning.

My head spun as I saw my father, or at least what was left of him. His limp, bloody, battered body hung by a thick rope from the roof of my bedroom. His eyes and tongue gouged out and lying in a bloody mess on the floor. A large gash started just below his chin and ran all the way down his chest to his belly button. Dried blood covered the floor and was splattered over the walls.

I stood in the doorway of my house, to shocked move. He was dead. My father was dead! The man who had tormented me, beat me, and raped me. He was finally gone! I felt bad for the happiness that brought me, how could I be so happy that someone had been killed so brutally?

As horrible and gruesome the scene before me was, it still wasn’t the worst part… Another message had been left for me… another message written in blood, but this time, the blood of my father.

“He hurt you, I ended him. Soon my dear, we shall be together, forever.
-G”

The note scared me. Who was this psychopath? What did he want with me?
“Frank,” said Mikey quietly as he placed a hand on my shoulder, “we should get out of here.”
“Yeah, just a second,” I said, what had happened was still sinking in. I moved with an almost mechanical feeling, like I was on autopilot, not feeling anything as I gathered my few possessions that were not covered in blood.

“Let’s go,” I said as I picked up my guitar.
“You got a lighter?” asked Mikey.
“Yeah,” I said as I threw it to him. He held the lighter to one of the curtains and began to walk away as it caught on fire. I followed him, a shocked expression on my face.
“Why did you do that?!” I asked hysterically once we were out of the burning house.
“To destroy the evidence! What do you think the police will do if they found him like that? There would be a massive investigation! And who do you think they would blame? You. Everyone knows you didn’t get along with him, you have bruises and scratches all over you, sure, I know you didn’t do it, but think of how they will see it, it’s better that they think he burned to death. I‘m so sorry Frank, but it had to be done,” he whispered before he turned on his heel and began the short walk to his house. I followed, leaving behind my old life as it burned to the ground.



how was it? hope you liked it, please R&R.
-Sarah xx
Sign up to rate and review this story