Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Three bullets, three weeks, and enough death to last a lifetime

Chapter 7

by elfgirl23 1 review

It's kinda short, but a coupla mates have been pestering me for an update. Enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-12-22 - Updated: 2011-12-22 - 922 words

0Unrated
Love's P.O.V:

I am so cold!

I am so lonely!

I am so scared!

So, after I found out Gerard had gone missing, I blacked out. 

But no one was around when I did so. 

A Japanese lady dragged me away, and all I know now is that I may die soon. 

The lady entered the room. She started talking a load of shiz I didn't understand, and then reached for some rope. 

A drac pinned down one of my arms. Shit, I should've seen this coming. I should've ran whole I had the chance. 

He got some rope and tried to tie it. I tossed and turned, knocking the rope out of the drac's hand. 

He looked at me, evil in his eyes. I ran while I could. This may be my only chance. 

The Japanese woman shouted something. She pulled a lever-and the door started closing. 

No! I ran as hard as I could. Nope, I wouldn't make it. Unless...

I dived onto the floor and skidded. I hurt me quite a lot. FRICTION BURN!

I rolled under the door, and it closed after me.

Wow! Did I just do that? Whoa, if only someone was here to see that!

I was on fire! Dracs charged at me. I reached for my laser gun. I forgot all about it!

Aim. Fire. Bang, their dead!

I ran like crazy, trying to lose everyone. It was working slowly!

There! The exit lay ahead. I ran harder than I had ever run before, legs aching. I ran right out the door. Yes!

I made it. In one piece. Yes!

Ah, I am so happy! I ran on and on, even though I was in agony. I had to make sure I lost everyone. 

I turned left, I dived right, I collided with al sorts, I jumped into bushes and climbed trees. 

Within half an hour, I lost them. 

And I had got myself lost. 

I hadn't slept all night, all because on that stupid place. I sat down, leaning against a tree, holding my side in agony. It hurt like hell!

I thought of all the others. I missed them so much! It was only yesterday that I was with them, having fun...

I cried. I wanted to be with someone. Gerard. So badly. It was like a physical pain in the chest. It hurt so much!

~

I woke up, startled. I stood up, looking around. I saw some pretty colours, so decided to head there. 

I approached the place. And something moved.

I slapped my hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming. I was truly terrified. 

I could only see the top of it. 

It was white with purple spots. 

Could it be? "Gerard?" I whispered. 

"Love!" he screamed, and I saw him charging at me, arms wide open. 

He scooped me up, and cuddled me gently. 

Frank's P.O.V:

I walked down a path, holding Poison's hand. She looked worried still, but after our 'special moment' yesterday, she seemed more relaxed. 

She looked at me, terror in her eyes. I didn't know what to do!

I gripped her hand tighter and sighed. What should we do?

We're lost, so we can't find our way back easily. plus we haven't found the others. 

I pulled out my radio thing to talk to Elf and Ray. 

Shit, 7 missed calls. 

Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, Grace. 

Oh Gawd. I thought about what they thought we must've been doing...

I shuddered, feeling the heat now. It was around midday, so the sun was high and bright. I pulled out my shades from my bag and put them on. 

"F.B.I man," said Poison, smiling.

Then, I turned to her, cupping her face in my hands. 

She looked up at me. I bent down to kiss her. 

Gunfire. And a lot of it. 

It was near. Real near. In fact, one of the screams sounded like...

"Ray! Are you okay?"

Oh no!

I grabbed Poison and fled through the forest, attracted to the noise. Poison ran a little bit behind me, making it look like I was almost dragging her. 

We ran past a bush. A small bush. 

No, not a bush. An afro.

And it wasn't moving. 

Gerard's P.O.V:

Love. She was here. 

I was so happy to see her, without thinking, I scooped her up and cuddled her close. 

She was slightly startled by this. 

I didn't care. I loved her. 

She dragged me to a tree, and sat me down.

She started explaining how she was taken into a big building full of dracs. They scare me. 

"Well," I said, "I was taken to a random building, and this bald dude was trying to make it look like I had run away."

Love nodded, listening.

This was where I was going to admit my feelings. 

"But, I mean, why would anyone wanna run from you?"

She raised her eyebrows, her mouth dropping slightly, eyes widening. 

I quickly put my finger to her lips, and with the other hand, drew out something very important. 

"I found this. No, I stole it. It's a real gun, loaded with real bullets. This could defeat the bald guy!" I said, my body filling with excitement. 

"Korse!" said Love, ruffling my spotted hair. 

I turned to her. She turned to me, pouting slightly, eyes glittering. 

And I realised I had to say or do nothing for Love to like me. 

I turned to her, and kissed her lips lightly.
Sign up to rate and review this story