Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Three bullets, three weeks, and enough death to last a lifetime

Chapter 6

by elfgirl23 1 review

So, things are going good and bad. But for some, it's better than others...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-12-21 - Updated: 2011-12-22 - 999 words

0Unrated
Poison's P.O.V:

Who the hell is Korse?

Evil shit!

We locked our bedroom door. Jenny ordered into groups, putting us in pairs with people who "were different in strengths."

I ended up with Frank. 

This doesn't bother me at all! In fact, I loved it! Elf was with Mikey and Arrow with Grace, but Ray suggested him and Elf, Arrow and Mikey, and Grace stuck with the older two just in case. 

I think we all liked this idea. A lot. 

So this is the last night I'll be sleeping here for a few days. We're all being sent into the forest. 

There's a forest right outside this place, and the company Korse is working for is BL/ind. Apparently their headquarters are there. 

We were all sleeping together tonight. It was likely that we weren't gonna see each other for a while. 

"Arrow, Elf, Mikey, Ray, Gracey, just saying, don't get yourselves hurt," I said, tears pricking at my eyes, "I'm off to bd. Tell Jenny and Johnny I wish them luck!"

~

"Okay, ready?" Johnny whispered. 

I swallowed. I was shaking and chattering. Could they see I was anything but ready?

Frank rubbed my arm, "It'll be okay."

And then, I swear, he winked. My heart flipped.

Jenny pulled out some weird phone things. "These are transmitters. We'll be in touch everyday. These do have cameras, so we can see you!"

I shuddered. Yep, I guess they suspected us to be all over each other...

So we set off into the forest, taking different routes. I was scared. More than scared. I was gonna piss myself from fear. 

Wait, what about the toilet?

Uh no. 

Ew. 

Frank turned to me. "Don't worry, we'll find them soon. Just wait!"

~

Evening came. It was dark, and my bag was heavy on my shoulders. It was still light, but I suppose walking for hours on end made a feather feel heavy!

I pulled a blanket out of my bag. 

"Crap!" said Frank. 

"Wassup?" I asked. 

"No fricking blanket!" he said. 

I didn't want Frank to be cold, so I offered him mine. He shook his head and said, "no, you have it!"

"No! You!"

So this went on for a little bit. Then after a while he gave in. 

"Poison? Can I tell you something?"

I nodded, wishing to hear the words-

"I like you. A lot. Please, be mine?" Frank said, anxiously looking over his shoulder in case anyone was there. 

I died inside. Yes yes YES!

"Yeah, sure!" I said, struggling to contain my excitement. 

He smiled and blushed. And then he turned and put his lips against mine. 

Elf's P.O.V:

I was really worried about everyone else. I was scared everyone was going to die. 

Ray didn't look to good either. 

It was the middle of the night, and neither of us had slept a wink. I think we were shitting ourselves instead. 

"Elf. Look, I'm scared. Terrified, even, but look to the future! Everything will be okay!" Ray whispered, ruffling my hair. 

I tried to smile, but my eyes suddenly started producing a liquid called tears. Yes, I was full on crying for the first time in years. 

I had cried before, but now I was like Love when she heard the news about Mum...

Mum. Love. Man, it made me feel sick inside. 

I turned to Ray, eyes full of tears. He brushed one away with his finger. His eyes were smiling too. A twinkle appeared in one eye that made him look even more gorgeous than ever. 

"Elf, we don't know each other to well, but I have feelings..." He blushed like a little kid, trying not to smile. 

HE WAS SERIOUS!

Wow! I want him so bad!

"So...do you like me?" I asked. Three days ago, I would've never asked this, but somehow, I felt confident. I don't know why though. 

"Yeah." Ray leant towards me. I held my breath. 

Then I heard a noise. 

Several noises. 

Guns. Laser guns to be exact. 

Oh no. 

We broke apart, jumping a mile from the noise behind us. 

Ray stood up, anger in his eyes, "Who's there?" he yelled. 

No response. 

And then, a masked man appeared from no where, followed by four others. 

"We're Dracs. Now-die!" said one, and levelled his gun to Ray's head. 

No. NO!

Without thinking, I jumped out in front of the gun. 

"Elf? What are ya doing?" Ray asked. 

"Go ahead. Shoot!" I said. 

Arrow's P.O.V:

"What?" I screamed down the transmitter. 

Mikey looked terrified. He said nothing, but he nibbled his nails and pulled awkward faces. 

"We can't get hold of the others!" Jenny said, "Frank and Poison won't pick up, and Elf and Ray's doesn't even get through! It's destroyed!"

No! Why?

"Try Poison again. Her and Frank are probably setting up for the night," I lied. I guessed exactly what they were up to in my head. 

I bet she'd got off with him. 

Lucky shit. Jealousy flooded through my veins. I was pleased for her, but why couldn't I be with Mikey first?

Jenny left, and I sat rigidly by the tree, Mikey next to me. 

"Mikey, do you like me?" I asked. 

"Yeah, why? he said, confused, "why would I hate you? You're the nicest, prettiest, funniest girl I've ever met. I lo-" he paused, "You never heard a word of that."

I giggled. Was he serious? Or was he just messing around?

I needed to know. 

"Mikey, do you...ya know, 'like' me?" I said. 

"Yes!" Mikey cried, "I admit it, okay? I like you!"

I felt... I can't put it into words! This was amazing!

I went to hug him, but I felt a huge hand grip my shoulder first.

I turned in horror, not wanting Mikey to have tricked me. 

It wasn't Mikey. 

I looked up to see a bald, tall guy with a gun. 

This is Korse. I know it. 

We're about to die. 
Sign up to rate and review this story