Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Three bullets, three weeks, and enough death to last a lifetime

Chapter 5

by elfgirl23 0 reviews

So this is where everyone's nightmare starts. And where many lives start to end... A very special chapter all in Grace's P.O.V

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-12-20 - Updated: 2011-12-21 - 821 words

0Unrated
Grace's P.O.V:

So...

I must admit, it was a good night sleep.

But the room was so tense! Love wasn't talking much anymore, and Elf seemed to be quiet. 

Don't get me wrong, they were being kind and stuff, but things weren't the same. It was like someone had grabbed a part of them and squeezed it like a balloon and popping it.

It was almost time for breakfast, and the others had all gone to see the boys. Except Elf. She lay on her bed, headphones in, drowning out the world around her. 

"Elf?" I whispered, just in case someone heard us. 

She looked up, eyes full of sadness. 

"Yeah?" she asked, quieter than I had been. 

"Are you sure you don't want to go home?" I asked. 

"Fuck no! Do you know, you, the girls and those boys are the only things keeping me going right now. It's so upsetting losing someone. I can't afford to lose you lot too!" she wailed. 

Suddenly, Poison ran in, the door banging, eyes red and leaking.

"Grace!" she screeched, "Who the fuck has killed my mum? Oh, and all the boys parents too!"

My eyes widened. Oh, crap!

"It was apparently the same guy who killed Elf's..." she paused, "Sorry."

Elf stood up, taking out her headphones for the first time since last night, "Grace. You are part of this history. Someone is killing everyone's parents, and someone killed your mum ages ago. There must be a link."

I thought. Who is doing this?

And why have all my friends been targeted? 

"Think!" Poison yelled, a tone of urgency that got to my brain. All I know was a bald guy took my mum. I then heard a week later she had been murdered. I witnessed the kid-nap...or would you call it the woman-nap?

I clenched my fists. "A bald, tall guy. He took my mum. He's targeting people who are part of my life. Kind of. He took a member of this camp too. When I used to live here permanently. He killed him too."

I knew a piece of information was missing. I knew a name. I knew a location. I just needed to put a name to it. But I couldn't. 

"Fucking hell!" someone yelled up the corridor. It sounded a bit like Ray. 

I saw the top of a blue afro. Yep, Ray. 

"Ray!" Elf cried, and ran over to him. 

"Hey, you guys haven't seen the others, have you?"

"Shit! Poison yelled. 

Elf said worse. 

We all ran out the room to hear 5 screams. Oh no!

Arrow, Mikey and Frank came running up the corridor, leaving the door slightly open. Elf budged past them, tightly gripping her gun in her hand, Ray and Poison following. 

Elf kicked the door wide open. 

There was the bald guy, the one who killed my mother, standing, a gun pointed to Gerard and Love. 

"No!" Elf yelled, and threw a rock at him. 

It hit him. But nothing happened. Ray levelled his gun and shot. 

Nothing happened. 

I grabbed Love. She screamed and clung to Gerard, pulling him and baldie down. 

Then the bald dude turned to me. "Ah, Grace. How are you?"

I yelled at him, "Who are you?" I could taste revenge. I smelt a rat too. "What the heck do you want from me? Why are you killing all our family? Do you want us to be unhappy?"

He chuckled, and grabbed Gerard by the neck. Mikey yelled and punched bald man. Mikey flinched. 

This man was invincible!

And how did he know us all?

Then, he smiled again, "I am your worst nightmare!" he said.

He drew a gun from his pocket. A small stun gun. 

He flashed it in front of us, making us all go blind. 

I couldn't open my eyes. 

I couldn't hear. 

But I could feel. I felt a sharp prick in my arm. And the light faded to black. 

~

I opened my eyes, feeling sick. 

My memory was patchy. What had happened again?

I turned to the bathroom. Elf was hunched over the sink. Then I remembered everything. 

The door burst open, scaring the life out of me. It was Johnny and Jenny. 

For some reason, I started panicking like mad. I just noticed something. 

Something BAD!

And I think Jenny was about to tell us. 

"Guys, where's Love and Gerard? They've been missing since this morning! It now 9pm!" Jenny said. 

"Guys," I said, "I think the bald guy stole Gerard. And Love's gone after him."

"Did you say bald guy?" Johnny said, looking more worried than I felt. 

This was major.

I nodded. The suspense in the room was horrid!

"That," he said, "will be Korse. He is your worst nightmare!"

And this is where our lives involve guns and horror.

This is a nightmare. 

And I don't know if I'm ever gonna wake up from it. 
Sign up to rate and review this story