Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Three bullets, three weeks, and enough death to last a lifetime

Chapter 4

by elfgirl23 1 review

So, they've all arrived at camp But some bad news waits inside the camp...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-12-20 - Updated: 2011-12-20 - 822 words

1Exciting
Mikey's P.O.V:

We all gasped as we entered the reception room. 

It was amazing! The walls were the same colour as my gun, and the carpet matched my new hair. Creepy yet awesome

Arrow gripped my arm and squealed with excitement.  I put my hands in my pockets, acting like I was way to cool for this place, but inside I was dying of happiness. 

"Now this takes me back!" said Grace, a smile creeping upon her face. 

I smiled at her. I was really looking forward to this holiday. 

Suddenly, a lady came over to where the 9 of us were standing and said, "Excuse me. I need to talk to Love and Elf?"

The two girls looked at each other, fear in their eyes. The atmosphere grew tense and honestly, it kinda scared me. 

Arrow looked at me, her eyes round with concern. She didn't say anything, she didn't need to. 

I noticed how pretty she was. Not for the first time.

"No!" Love whimpered from the corner she, Elf and the woman were standing, "No No NO!"

Elf looked upset too, but somehow wasn't crying. Love burst out into tears. 

What the hell was going on?

Elf's P.O.V:

"I'm sorry," said the woman, "The hospital did everything they could."

Love sobbed. I'd never seen Love so upset before. I put my arm around her and rocked her back and forth. 

We walked back to the group, fighting the impulse not to cry. Frank stared at us, worry in his eyes. 

"What happened?" Frank asked. 

"Mum," said Love, "She's..."

I could see how painful it was for Love to finish the sentence. She didn't want to face the truth. 

Neither did I. 

"She's been hit by a car," I said, a tear trickling down my face for the first time. It ran into my cut, which still hadn't healed, making it painful. 

Ray placed his hand on my shoulder, "Is she alive?"

It felt amazing! Actually, it made me feel better. Why? I dunno. 

Love shook her head, tears flying off her face. I pulled her into a hug. Ray hugged me. Gerard hugged her. 

It felt good.

Poison and Arrow hugged us. Grace squeezed in too. Mikey and Frank stood really awkwardly at the end of the hug.

I pulled away from everyone, wiping my eyes. I was nice to see their support. 

Then my mind flashed forward. What would happen when the 3 weeks were up? Where would we go?

Uh oh. 

Into care? Or maybe get fostered?

I could feel the room spinning. My head hurt. My body became numb. My sight became blurred and I could barely hear. 

All I could see was darkness. The room got smaller. And the next thing I knew was nothing was there. 

Arrow's P.O.V:

"Elf!" Poison yelled in her ear, shaking her by the shoulders. 

"Poison, be careful!" I hissed.

"Elf?" Grace's eyes started filling with tears. 

Elf opened her eyes. "Where the fuck am I?"

Frank smiled, "With us."

Gerard came over with Jenny and Johnny. They all looked over Elf while I tried to stay away. I didn't want to put any pressure on anyone. But I wanted to stay near Elf. 

Mikey came over and patted my shoulder awkwardly, towering over me, "Elf'll be okay. Jus' wait 'n' see."

This made me feel better inside. I attempted a smile. Mikey smiled back, his eyes shining as he did so. 

Mikey barely ever smiled. In fact, this is the first time I'd seen him smile. Ever. 

And it was gorgeous!

Within 5 minutes Elf was back in her feet. She didn't look too good. 

"Elf," said Poison, "You look kinda pale. You okay?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine," Elf replied, brushing herself off, "Let's find our rooms."

It turned out boys had to be in separate rooms to the girls. I know why, but I don't think many people liked it. 

Those bitches from the airport stared at us and giggled. It was clear that none of us had the energy to fight, so we just ignored them. 

"We'll get you an extra bed for Grace, hold on!" said one lady. 

Grace was staying in a room with us. She was actually thinking of staying permanently, but she said she wasn't sure now. 

"Hey!" Grace had said to Elf and Love, "Maybe after this, we could all be cared for together!"

Love clearly didn't want to think to the future, but smiled and nodded, liking this idea. 

In fact, Mum was thinking of putting us in care. Her boyfriend was horrible, and our Dad died in war when we were 3, so Poison and I told this to Mum, and she nodded. Her bloke was the only thing that mattered to her. 

Not even an hour into our holiday, and things are already going wrong. 

The only thing that's important now is us lot all sticking together. 
Sign up to rate and review this story