Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Three bullets, three weeks, and enough death to last a lifetime

Chapter 3

by elfgirl23 1 review

So, everyone has arrived at the airport...and things go slightly wrong...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-12-19 - Updated: 2011-12-19 - 1116 words

0Unrated
Love's P.O.V:

So much for miracles!

For me, yes, for Grace, no. 

Her band had left her. Apparently she was put there. She had no choice. 

But she was with us now. 

All 11 of us, we're all outcast. All misfits. All unloved...

The airport was easy to get through. The security greeted us and the staff smiled. It wasn't too bad. 

Then all we had to so was wait for the plane. 

I walked over with Gerard to a McDonalds with Gerard and ordered chips. Gerard copied me. 

Suddenly, the room began to fill. Kids - all around our age - started to crowd over us, yelling and screeching. 

"I don't like it!" I yelled above the noise. 

"Neither! Let's try and get back to the others!" Gerard replied. 

Suddenly, a really pretty bunch of girls - who already had Ray, Frank and Mikey - took Gerard away from me. I yelled at them and they started flirting. I ran to my buddies and told them. 

They already knew. 

And Elf wasn't having any of this. 

She walked over to the girl who was with Ray. She tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around. She looked about 15 and she was slutty as fuck. 

"Hey!" Elf yelled, her face like stone. The girl stared her in the eye. 

And before she had time to react, Elf punched her in the face. 

Everyone started fighting. I kicked one girl in the shin. Elf was trying to fight two at the same time. She had a cut on her face now. I tried to help.

And I saw a knife. 

"Elf!" Ray and I yelled. 

Elf kicked another girl, and dragged Mikey out of the pile of bimbos. Gerard ran out yelling his head off, buttons done up wrong. I went back to fight. 

Poison and Arrow grabbed Frank. Elf was no where to be seen.

I pushed in between all the girls. There was Elf.

On the floor.

She didn't move. 

Poison pulled a girl out the way and her and Arrow came over while the boys ran for cover.

"Elf?" Arrow asked, shaking her by the shoulders. 

Nothing. 

Then Elf blinked. 

She opened her eyes, unaware of how happy she'd made us. 

"Elf!" we cried in unison.

"I'm good," Elf said, giving a weak smile. 

The boys came back over. Frank was clutching his side and Gerard held his shoulder in pain. Elf stroked her face and winced. She was leaving blood all over the floor. 

"How ya doin'?" Mikey asked. 

"I'm alright," Elf said. 

"I think we better get ready, our flight is in ten minutes," Frank said. 

We grabbed our bags and headed for the terminal. 

Poison's P.O.V:

So after we showed the people our tickets, we headed for the plane. It was pretty awesome, as it was private. Twelve seats on each plane. 

So we went and found seats. They were in rows of three. Jenny and Johnny sat on one lot, Ray, Elf and Grace on another, Love, Gerard and Frank on another and me Arrow and Mikey on the last set.

Frank sat on the end of his row. So I demanded to sit on the end of mine so we could talk. 

The flight wasn't too bad. The food was nice, the DVD was great and the atmosphere was good. The only thing that worried me is that we were going to a country none of us even knew the name of. 

Because I was bored and it was a private plane, I decided to re-dye my hair. Well, I did Arrow's and she did mine. I now have light blue and orange stripy hair (keeping my checkered fringe) and Arrow had neon green hair with the odd blue and pink streak. 

In fact, everyone was dying their hair. Frank decided to dye his pink after shaving his locks off (I prefer him with short hair) and Grace copied. Ray dyed his light blue. The two of them looked like a bunch of candyfloss. 

Gerard dyed his white with purple spots and Mikey dyed his bright yellow and added dark green streaks. Love dyed hers pink, purple and blue stripes and Elf dyed hers brown with a purple layer on top. Johnny dyed his dark blue and Jenny dyed hers bright red. 

So the plane was full of multicoloured heads. When we did get off the plane, the others looked at our mad hair and sniggered and smirked. We don't care. We're different. 

We checked in, found our bags and headed for a bright pink coach that had music notes on it. We sat down (well, Mikey insisted on standing so Arrow could have a seat) and the engine revved. Away we go!

Ray's P.O.V:

I stared up at my new hair colour. I loved it!

A man stood up from the front of the bus. He had a moustache and a small goatee. He wore shades like mine and had shoulder length hair. He had a red khaki bandana tied around his head and a smirk on his face. 

"Listen up! I am Dr. Death Defying. I have a present for each of you. These are ray guns. Everyone chose their own with their personalised killjoy name and come here with it when your done and it shall be engraved onto the gun."

Helpers came around with boxes. People chose the colour they wanted and thought of names. I already had my name in my head. 'Jet Star.'

Elf turned around from her seat. "I can see many guns that contain 'slut, bitch, bimbo or whore!"

I laughed, "So what's your name gonna be?"

She shrugged, "Maybe Radioactive Helicopter. I don't know."

She turned around and pulled out a dark purple gun." It was my turn to choose a gun. 

I didn't want to copy Elf, but I wanted a similar colour. I chose a dark blue gun. Gerard chose yellow, Mikey chose red, Frank chose green, Love chose pink, Arrow chose light blue and Poison chose orange. 

Grace was actually part of the crew when she was younger. She said on the plane. Her mum uses to work here. 

She was killed. 

Grace said she was staying here permanently after the holiday. She said she was just getting her name engraved in her White gun. 

The coach suddenly sent me flying into the seat in front of me. 

"Welcome to camp!" Dr Death said into the coach microphone. 

The bus stopped outside a huge building with acres of land around it. 

Man, it was beautiful!

And having my friends here meant this could be the best three weeks of my life!
Sign up to rate and review this story