Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mark of the Sky

Mark of the Sky

by Truthchild8 0 reviews

Aliens anyone? Eroina is 'The Star' The one and only child of an alien and another race..human. She is meant to save the universe and doesn't know it. But her protectors do.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-12-21 - Updated: 2011-12-22 - 463 words

0Unrated
My mother’s hands brushed against my cheek changing the blue tint of my skin to a permanent paleness.
“Gerard. Listen to me now. They are coming for us; for all our people, for our entire planet. They will tear use limb from limb to find the Star. The Star is the only thing that will defeat them and save the galaxy. You must protect the Star.”

I looked up at her. Her pale blue skin started to change into the spirals around her eyes the brightest of purple patterns. The pattern she always turned when she was sad.
“Mama. Don’t make me leave. Please, get someone else to protect the Star on Earth!” I cried hiding my face into her chest.
“I’m sorry, Gerard, but you have to. You, your brother, Rajeh of the molder tribe, and Franjiba of the emotionaca tribe are meant to save the universe and protect the Star. Do not worry my son you are not alone.”
Her hands ran through my hair. The bright crimson color swiftly turned to dark ebony. She turned me to the mirror. My sky blue skin hand turned into a pale chalky color.
No longer where my eyes the clear purple that everyone of my tribe had. No they were a deep hazel; a color I had only seen in the eyes of humans in the pictures they showed us in school. My patterns that had once twisted and curved all over my body disappeared.

Her cool hand wrapped around my head covering my eyes, she whispered into my ear, “Till you accept your mission and protect the Start you will remember nothing of yourself or your planet. Only the memories of the life you will replace on Earth shall remain. You will be that person, the changeling and you will be yourself. Protect the Star. Save her from herself!”
I watched as they gave my little brother, Rajeh, and Franjiba two shoots to the back of the head, one a silky blue color, the other a bright lucid green. Then I felt the sickening feeling of a needle sliding into my skin


My eyes began to close and my psyche faded slowly away. The last thing I remember was my brother, Rajeh, and Franjiba being shoved into a craft behind me. And watching as my own mother pressed the button to send us away but to my horror just as she did a beam came down severing her head leaving me only able to let out an inaudible cry of grief. Then nothing. Nothing but emptiness.

Author’s Note: I hope you like it XD. Yes MCR are Aliens. Rates and Reviews make the world go round :D PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you like it!
~PhilosopherQueen
Sign up to rate and review this story