Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Be My Saviour

Be My Saviour

by Zombiekickass 4 reviews

***FERARD*** Frank starts a new school, he also dosen't have a great 'home life'. Gerard & Mikey live alone, Gerard takes care of Mikey, always has done, and never once moaned or bitched about it e...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-01 - Updated: 2011-12-01 - 906 words

0Unrated
I stood outside the odd looking building that was now supposed to be my new school. I was not looking forward to walking in there. I new what would come of it, the names, the beatings, My poor mom god help her had no clue, she didn’t understand that no matter where I went it would still be the same, And with the type of father I have, things just aren’t going to change. I sighed and walked up to the huge doors, This school really looked odd, Old brick building, with huge windows, and massive brown wooden doors. It also had a ‘haunting’ feeling about it, I really was not going to like this school, and anything creepy scared the crap out of me. I pushed open the massive doors and walked in, teenagers standing around talking to there mates, all look in my direction as the doors slammed behind me, I flinched and walked towards the office with my head hung low. I went and got the things I needed and headed to my locker, as I approached my locker some jocks ran passed, knocking me to the ground in the process, unfortunally for me I discovered word vomit right at that moment.

‘Watch where your going arsehole’ As soon as the words left my mouth I regretted it, knowing it would be one of the worst things to come out of my mouth. I felt myself being pulled up from the floor.

‘What did you say fag?’ A jock with light brown hair and ugly green eyes glared at me, I winched.

‘n-nothing’ I squeaked out.

‘Yeah thought so faggot’ I felt his fits collide with my jaw. He dropped me and walked off laughing with his friends. I groaned and got up, fixing my cloths and picking up my bag, I headed for the door, I need a fag and badly if I want to get through today. I headed out the front doors and walked around the back of the school and dropped my bag. I leaned against the wall and dug around in my pockets for my ciggies. I located the box and took one out and placed it in my mouth, now digging around in my pockets for my lighter. I groaned as I now realise in might not have one. My jaw was killing me and I needed a god damn smoke.

‘Oh for fuck sake’ I hissed as I gave up on the lighter. I was just about to place the fag back in its box when a huskies voice rang through my ears.

‘Need a light sugar?’ My head snapped up to locate the voice. There stud leaning against the far wall was satin him self, now when I say satin I mean someone who could kill you just be there beauty. This man was beautiful. He had dangerous hazel eyes, sexy black shoulder length hair, pale, flawless skin. He was B E A U T I F U L.

‘Yes, please if you don’t mind’ He smirked and pushed himself off the wall, walking towards me, holing up his lighter, I placed the fag back in my mouth and inhaled as soon as the flam came in contact with the cancer stick.

‘Rough few minutes?’ He smirked... again.

‘Wouldn’t be a typical day in the life of Frank Iero if it wasn’t’ He chuckled and in return I blushed.

‘Well seeing as I know your name now sugar, I’m Gerard Way’ Gerard Way, Gerard Way, who his name was beautiful. I liked it, a lot.


‘Nice to meet you, and thanks for the light, you’re a life saver.’ I smiled and he laughed, Taken a drag of his own smoke.

‘So are you a freshy, Junior… or a senior?’ He raised an eyebrow at the last one. I laughed.

‘Junior, I’m guessing you’re a senior?’ He shook his head, and looked like he was thinking.

‘nope, use to be. So you’d be my little bro then.’

‘What’s your brothers name so I can keep a look out for him?’ I smiled. He smiled back.

‘Mikey, He’s tall, skinny, has dorky glasses with light brown hair. Not hard to miss’ He laughed and I giggled.

‘Well I’ll keep a look out for him then, I better go, cya around Gerard’ I smiled and headed back towards the front of the school.

‘Oh and Gerard? Why do you hang around your old school like a creep?’ I laughed so he knew I wasn’t making a joke out of it.

‘Enough questions sugar, get to class’ He smirked and I continued my way back into school, a light blush coating my cheeks as I walked.


I think it’s safe to say that my day had gone from bad.. to good in a matter of minutes.

Or had it?



Yeeeep it's me. "Redlipsticklady" I made a new account. New start and all. So heres a new story for a new account. Enjoy my lovely's. Do what you do a R/R.
ALSO: If there is any story on my other account that you would like me to re-do or re-post and continue i'll be happy todo so, but if nobody tells me what storys, they'll just stay where they are and never, ever will be updated. Your choice my lovely's, So choose wisely :P
Sign up to rate and review this story