Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Be My Saviour

My heart skips, skips, skips a beat

by Zombiekickass 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-23 - Updated: 2011-12-23 - 776 words

0Unrated
School wasn’t so bad after I went back to class. Everyone was somewhat nice. I didn’t befriend anyone though. I never do. Once I got home I changed out of my uniform and lounged about. Mom was working late and wouldn’t be home until at least mid-night. My father was nowhere to be seen which I was thankful for. I watched some TV and got some homework done. A little after 9 I feel asleep on the couch, to be woken up when my father came home. He was drunk to say the least and wasn’t in a very good mood, not that he ever is. He stumbled in and ripped me off the couch. Throwing me onto the ground, kicking and punching me. I curled up in a ball, trying to protect myself from his blows. I kicked him in the leg and he fell over, cursing!

‘You fucking faggot, I’m going to teach you a lesson boy, one that you’ll never forget.’ He growled at me. I shot up and ran for the front door, running down the path and down the street as fast as I could. I the pain was emcee in my chest and stomach area but I could cope until I was safe. I rounded the corner and tripped over my own feet, falling to the ground and smacking my head on the ground. I gasped in pain and waited until the dizziness left before trying to get up. As I stood up I was knocked to the ground again by my father. He turned me onto my back and griped my t-shirt.

‘Running away wasn’t a very good idea son, I’ll always find you, always’ He raised his fits and I braced myself for the blow, he struck me in the jaw, I shouted in pain. Blow after blow I took from him, until he had enough. He dropped me to the ground and stood up, kicking my side before turning and walking away. I winched as I tried to get up but failed. A light turning on caught my eye and I turned my head in the direction of the light. Someone had turned there porch light on and was opening there door. A tall, slim figure started out the door and towards me slowly. As they got closer I seen it was a young boy, about my age, maybe older. He kneeled down beside me, looking me over.

‘Hey, what happened to you?’ He asked quietly. He offered a hand and I took it.

‘Just a fight.’ I tried standing, with help form this boy, but failed, I fell back down with a whine.

‘Shit, your hurt bad dude. GERARD, GET OUT HERE’ He shouted towards the door. He looked back at me. ‘What’s your name?’

‘Frank, yours’

‘Mikey, hey don’t move. Not yet’ Mikey pushed me back down gently. Another figure emerged from the door.

‘Dude what? Whoa, what happened?’ He kneeled down beside Mikey and I closed my eyes. I had a banging headache and my chest and stomach killed.

‘I heard shouting and came out, found him like this. He’s hurt bad Gee’ Mikey spoke softly, somehow knowing I had a banging headache.

‘Right, help me get him inside’ they both put there arms around me shoulders and under my arms, lifting me off the ground. Pain shot through me and I whimpered but I didn’t protest. They lead me inside there house and put me on the couch, laying me down. It was only then when I looked at them both. My heart skipping a beat as I noticed who this ‘Gee’ guy was.

‘Gerard?’ My voice was above a whisper. He looked at me and his eyes widened.

‘Frank?’ I nodded.

‘You guys know each other?’ Mikey asked.

‘Yeah I met him this morning when I dropped you off. Frank where does it hurt.’ He touched my cheek and my heart skipped a beat.

‘Chest.. stomach.. Banging headache’ I whispered.

‘Okay, I’m going to have to take your t-shirt off, I need to see the damage’ I whimpered but nodded. He helped me sit up and slowly take my top off. He gasped when I layed down.

‘Fuck, Frank, you’re covered in bruises. Who did this?’ He ran his hand over my stomach and I winched.

‘My Father’



There you go, another chapter. sorry its been so long, but over the christmas i'll be able to post more often.
I'm also guessing you don't want any of my other fic's reposted?
anyways, enjoy, do your thing and R/R (:
Sign up to rate and review this story