Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Be My Saviour

Regret

by Zombiekickass 2 reviews

Things are unfolding now, please stay with me!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-01 - Updated: 2012-01-01 - 647 words

1Exciting
As soon as I uttered those two words, I regretted it.


‘Excuse me?’ Gerard’s eyes darkened, flames of rage burned in his eyes. His voice deep and stern.

‘He said his father’ Mikey’s voice was low, soft.

‘I know what he fucking said Michael, I’m not deaf’ He shouted. I cowered into the sofa. Gerard stood, his fits balling at his sides. He walked around the couch and grabbed his keys.

‘Gee, where are you going?’ Mikey followed.

‘To pay Mr. Iero a little visit. MICHAEL GET THE FUCK OFF ME’ Mikey had pinned Gerard to the wall. Hands flat on his chest, stopping him from moving.

‘You’re not going anywhere Gerard. What good is it going to do? It’s not your battle. You’ve fought yours.’ Mikeys voice was clam, soothing. I had rolled off the couch and crawled to the far corner, Knees to my chest, watching the scene.

‘I wont stand by and let this happen again, I can’t Mikey’ Gerard voice was low, just above a whisper.

‘Then don’t, help him Gee. But not like this. Look at him, he’s scared.’ Gerard looked at me, our eyes locked together. Regret and pain shone in his eyes. Mikey let go of him and Gerard slowly made his way towards me. I back up a little. I’ve never been a lover of people fighting, but the look in Gerard eyes had scared me shitless.

‘Frankie, its Ok, I wont hurt you, I didn’t mean to scare you’ He kneeled down in front of me and healed out his hand. I looked at his hand and back to his face. ‘I promise Frankie, it’s ok.’ I don’t know what it was, but I believed every word he said. I slowly out my hand in his and gasped, Sparks ran through my body. I wanted to pull back but I couldn’t, his hands where so soft and cool. He helped me stand and walked me over to the couch and sat me down.

‘Lets get you sorted out okay?’ I nodded and sank into the sofa, It was so soft and I was exhausted. ‘Just relax Frankie, I’ll fix everything’ I let him work, I don’t know what he did exactly because I was to out of it. He rubbed something smelly on my chest, stomach and back, saying something about swelling. He bandaged up my head, apparently I had a gash on the back of my head. He put stingy stuff on my lip and side. He worked quickly, hardly having to move me. I was half asleep when he finished and brought me to his room, saying I could sleep there tonight.

‘You’re different gee’ I mumbled as he covered me with the blanket. He chuckled.

‘How so Frankie?’

‘hmmm.. your just different to other boy’ I snuggled under the covers, drifting off to sleep.

‘Sleep well Franklin!’





Gerard stood at the end of the bed watching Frank sleep. After tonight he would have to control himself around Frank. He didn’t want to scare the boy more then he already was. Things would be different this time though. There was no way he was going to go through this all again, not after living with regret for the past few hundred years. Times had changed, things where different.

This time …. he would save Frank!







There you go my Zombiebabies! I hope you enjoy and i'm sorry its not long! But things are starting to unfolde now, so please keep your eyes open for the next chapter.
A huge thanks to #Brokenfeathers for adding me to her alerts. and #AnotherKnifeInMyHand, #Lenorebear, #DangerousAmber and #Dollypin for your reviews! Much love goes out to you guys.
Anyways enjoy the chapter and pleasssssse rate and review!
Love you all my ZombieBabies xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story