Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Sisters Boyfriends brother..?What? [Frikey]

The end of an era, the beginning of something beautiful.

by FunGhoulGirl 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-12-23 - Updated: 2011-12-23 - 572 words

0Unrated
Mikey POV
"Let's start a band." Gerard sounded excited, looked excited. He was biting his nails, which was a common sign of his excitement.
"You're crazy, dude." I laughed.
"I'm being serious!" His hair all tangled.
"Okay, what would be call it?" I asked, sarcastically.
"My Chemical Romance." He smiled. He had a hint of pride in his voice.
I really liked that name. As much as I thought he was joking.. he wasn't.
"I um.. I really like that name." I wasn't lying either.
"Do you wanna do it?" he smiled.
I sat silently for a minute. "Can I have some time to think about it?"
"Take as much time as you need."
"Thanks." I stood up and walked towards the stairs.
When I got to my room Frank was asleep on our bed. I couldn't help but smile.
I laid down next to him and wrapped my arm around his waist. He smiled a bit.
"Hi." his voice sounded groggy.
"Morning, beautiful." kissed his neck.
"What time is it?" he blinked slightly.
"9 in the afternoon." I laughed at my own joke. That had been an inside joke with my friend, Ryan Ross, and I since forever. Frank slapped me with a pillow.
"No really, asshole. What time is it?"
"9 O'Clock, sir." I winked.
He sat up and laughed. "hi." he smiled.
"Gerard has this crazy idea." I sighed.
"What is it?" he raised an eyebrow.
"He wants us to join his band." I sighed.
"That's totally wicked. What's it called?" He smiled wide.
"My Chemical Romance."
"That name is so fuckin' cool man." His smile never leaving.
"What do you think?"
"I think we should do it. Why not?"
"Really?" I couldn't believe I heard him say that.
"Really." He took my hand and kissed my cheek.

Skipping a year

We had our first album recorded. It sounded great. We've play'd live at five different bars. Record labels were calling us! This is unbelievable. If I would've known this was going to happen back then.. I'd never have hesitated.

Although we're living in a van, this is amazing. It's all I've ever dreamed of and more. Frank loves it too. and so does Gerard. We're doing well.

Skipping ahead to Danger Days

"I love you." Frank smiled, his arms wrapped around my waist, his head on my shoulder.
"I love you, too." I turned slightly and kissed his jaw.
"You know what today is?" he smiled slightly.
"How could I forget?" It was our wedding anniversary.
We'd gotten married a year ago, today. 12/25/09 was the day we eloped.

"C'mon you love birds, we gotta show to play!" Gerard shouted.
We laughed and walked out on stage and played. Played our little hearts out.


"I'm glad to see all you motherfuckers out here, tonight." Gerards voice played out over the millions of people here to watch us. "And today is a special day." he looked toward Frank and me. "It's the anniversary of our beloved Frank Way Iero and Mikey Iero Way." Frank was blushing a bright red. I probably was too.

Frank kissed my forehead and smiled at everyone.

He whispered in my ear "You, me, tonight." He winked.
I started giggling.

I know who's getting laid tonight.

--
AN
Aww it's over. iesdjgh.
Shitty ending, right?

I'm gonna start posting more stories now.
Sigh, the ending was hell to write.
I'm sorry it sucks D;

But yep...
THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story