Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > St. Jimmy

St. Jimmy

by candycanegirl27 0 reviews

Probably not gonna finish this. But the story in my mind is amazing o.o

Category: Green Day - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-12-23 - Updated: 2011-12-24 - 219 words

0Unrated
Aren't you supposed to be at school?" Roxy asked, taking a seat next to Jimmy in the dirt.
          "Aren't you supposed to be fucking someone?" he replied in a daze, deeply inhaling his cigarette. He closed his eyes and paused, then slowly blew the smoke out. Jimmy's eyelids fluttered and he looked at Roxy, with no interest at all. 
         "He's probably with another whore," she chuckled, reaching for the opened pack of cigarettes in Jimmy's top pocket. He rolled his eyes and shuffled himself out of her reach, and she groaned. "Come 'on Jimmy, just one."
       "No." 
       "Please."
       "No."
       "I'll kiss you."
       "No."
       "I'll fuck you."
       "I have a girlfriend, Roxy. Back off." Jimmy said angrily, ending the conversation. He took another puff of his cigarette, then smashed it down in the dirt. He ran his long fingers through his dirty black hair, closing his eyes again. 
      Roxy paused, staring at him, trying to figure him out. He was obviously in some kind of mental pain. "What's up, Jimmy?" she asked, reaching for his hand, trying to show him sympathy. However, he did not want it. His dark blue eyes snapped open and he stood up slowly, and then began marching to the door of the 7-11 they were hiding behind. Roxy just remained on the dusty ground alone. 
Sign up to rate and review this story