Categories > TV > WWE > The Taste of Ink

Bite

by tjsparkles 0 reviews

Prompt: Bite. Pairing: Sabin/Shelley

Category: WWE - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-12-25 - Updated: 2011-12-26 - 458 words - Complete

2Hot
Prompt: Bite
Pairing: Shelbin (Chris Sabin/Alex Shelley)
Author: tjsparkles

Chris let out a pained hiss as he felt Alex’s teeth sink deep into the sensitive skin of his inner thigh. He had always known that Alex had somewhat of a biting fetish, but it had never deterred him or put him off. In fact, Chris secretly loved knowing that Alex couldn’t keep his mouth off of him, and he relished in the power he had over his best friend.
Of course, he never told Alex that, and didn’t plan on ever doing so. Alex enjoyed being the dominant one in their relationship, so much so that when Chris even so much as hinted at reversing the roles, he flatly vetoed it. And really, Chris didn’t mind being the submissive one, though he hoped that someday, he would be able to convince Alex to let him be the one in complete and total control for a change.

But right now, the only thing he could focus on was Alex’s mouth, which had changed from its previous rough pace and was now dropping light kisses along his collarbone. Moaning loudly, Chris arched up into Alex’s mouth, a hand coming up to cup the back of Alex’s head, so as to hold him there and ensure that he didn’t move.

“Alex,” he managed to choke out. “Don’t….”

“Don’t what?” Alex mumbled, as he nipped at the tender flesh. “Continue, stop, what? What do you want, Chris?”

“Stop,” Chris whispered. “Don’t stop.”

The younger of the two grinned as he resumed his task, nipping as he made his way down Chris’ taut abs and stomach, stopping to bite just below his belly button.

“Jesus Christ, Alex,” Chris choked out, all coherent thoughts quickly dying at that moment. Ever since Alex had overheard him—albeit accidentally—telling Petey how much he loved being bitten, he’d made sure to incorporate it into their sex life as much as possible. Chris wasn’t as eloquent as Alex, and he didn’t feel as though he was ever properly able to express to Alex how much he loved being bitten and marked up, but luckily, he and Alex had a rapport that allowed them to pick up on each other’s thoughts without even having to say a word.

Chris tilted his head back, his mouth falling open and his eyes closing shut as his breathing quickened and his heart rate climbed to an alarmingly high rate. Alex was nowhere near finished with him yet, and Chris was grateful that he wasn’t going to back out until he knew that Chris had achieved the highest level of pleasure he could give him.
Sign up to rate and review this story