Categories > TV > WWE > The Taste of Ink

Burn

by tjsparkles 0 reviews

Prompt word: Burn.

Category: WWE - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-12-25 - Updated: 2011-12-26 - 246 words - Complete

1Hot
Prompt: Burn
Pairing: Shelbin (Chris Sabin/Alex Shelley)
Author: Rhiannon Leigh Black

“This is not fair,” Chris whined.

Alex smirked as he continued to light candles, glancing back casually at his partner, who was currently blindfolded.

“What isn’t?”

“I can’t see anything, and these boxers TICKLE,” the elder man retorted, tugging at the silky black material covering his growing erection.

“Good, it can tease you until I get done.”

“Hurry up!”

“Okay, if you say that when my mouth is on you, I’m gonna bring the blood.”

“You’re already bringing the blood. Goddamn it, Alex, this is PAINFUL.”

Alex choked as he heard the abnormally harsh curse leave Chris’s mouth. Chris never cursed, ever, and for him to drop a GD that quickly? He must be doing something right.

“Was that a choke, Shelley?”

“No, and stop whining, I’m nearly done.”

Finally, the last candle was lit, and Alex stood back, proudly surveying his work. The entire room had been covered with tall, taper candles, in order to set the mood. He picked up a remote lying on the night stand, and turned up the volume on the stereo. 311’s version of Love Song began to play softly.

Finally, he slid onto the bed next to Chris, and took off his blindfold. Chris stared in awe at the effort his partner had put into their first night together.

“It’s beautiful”

“They’re burning for you. And so am I.”
Sign up to rate and review this story