Categories > TV > Dark Angel > We'll Fight Till The End!

When We First Met

by Loralee_jk 0 reviews

What if Alec saw Max when they were still at Manticore? But what happened to the rest of the soldier after the year 2009, and what did Alec have to do with it? Life before Seattle. [MA lil swearin...

Category: Dark Angel - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Alec,Lydecker,Max - Published: 2006-06-21 - Updated: 2009-06-10 - 545 words

0Unrated
When We First Met

“452!” Hollered a guard from the door. Looking around he saw a 6 year old girl raise her hand. When she did he continued. “You are need in the water facility” He told her, after she’d nodded he turned around before walking out.

“Ah, crap!” Max hissed out, after the man had left their little chamber. “I don’t want to do it again, I was there yesterday.” She complained as she tied up her second boot.

“Hey relaxed” Piped up Zack who’d been standing behind her talking. “Ben ,Seth and me are all going down that way too. Were probably doing the same thing.” He calmed her. Max didn’t answer she was already standing beside Seth who was holding the door open for her. He just gave her a simple shrug.

As all three of then walked in single file towards the water facility, only daring a few words here and there. Max was staring to realize a little maybe this wasn’t going to be so bad. She was with some of her unit mates, so at least they’d be together.

“Um, 452 we go here.” Ben told her pointing to the door right beside the door she was to go in. When he saw her face fall slightly he gave her a quick hug before dashing into his designated room. The young solider took a deep breath before entering the very big, white room. She calmed down, when she notices that Lydecker wasn’t in the room, but still took note and the small brown haired woman across the room from her.

She was standing beside a man with a stopwatch, while holding a clipboard. She couldn’t help but listen to what they were saying. “Oh my! He’s been down there for 6.16 minutes. That’s very impressive.” She smiled obviously happing for someone.

Max dared to look down into the pool of water, only to see a little boy, about a year older sitting at the bottom. But unlike her unit when down there, he was not bound down by restraints. He was just sitting there cross legged. ‘Stupid kid!’ Max though darkly, giving him an evil glare even though his back was to her. She slightly jumped when she heard a door slam behind her, figuring it was the other she spun around only to be faced with Lydecker. As fast as 452 could she snapped to attention.

“Stand down” He ordered her, walking right be her to greet the other woman. “Hello Shirly” he smiled to he, in a completely different tone then he’d used with her. Max took a few minutes to look her over. She wasn’t that tall, about 5’2 maybe, dark brown wavy hair, to match her green eyes, with a flawless completion. She looked to be about in her very early thirties. Max looked closely at her clothes only to realize that she was a colonel as well. Surprisingly she hadn’t ordered her to salute her. ‘odd’ 452 though, but was distracted by another opening door, finally Seth, Zack and Ben all walked out. Max quickly turned around again when she saw her someone talking to her. Looking down only to find Ben looking back up at her.

Review
Sign up to rate and review this story