Categories > TV > Dark Angel > We'll Fight Till The End!

Take The Plunge

by Loralee_jk 0 reviews

What if Alec saw Max when they were still at Manticore? But what happened to the rest of the soldier after the year 2009, and what did Alec have to do with it? Life before Seattle. [MA lil swearin...

Category: Dark Angel - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Alec,Max,Zack - Published: 2006-06-21 - Updated: 2009-06-10 - 1959 words

0Unrated
A/N Hey sorry ppl. I was on vacation, 4 a week! And today was my fist day at high school!

Take The Plunge

494 had been sitting on the bottom of the pool, for over 7 minutes now. And frankly he was starting to run out of air. He looked up to see if he could come up yet. But he couldn’t see his Sergeant, anymore. He needed air, and he needed it fast. He could already hear the blood rushing in his ears, and his sight was going blurry. So he decided to head to the top. After all, what’s the worse that can happen? He thought to himself. She’ll make me do it again? So what! He dismissed the though and headed for the top. When he got close to the surface, he could see another figure. It wasn’t his Sergeant or another guard. That he was sure of. He poked his head out of the water, and took a big breath. But managed to do it quietly, just out of old habit. He could now see who the person was. It was another X5. HMM, she looked new he though slightly bitter. Might as well say something. He told himself. So he said the only thing that came to his mind. “Hey” he said smiling. Then saw 2 more people behind her...And one of them looked like him!

Max was in some kind shock. But that’s impassable! She mentally told her self. There can’t be two! She scolded herself. She looked between the two. Then caught Zacks angry glare. He obviously saw this “Ben” as a threat. So he did the only thing that a guy in his position, named Zack would do. He tackled him, and they fell into the tank together, with fists flaring, and feet kicking.

THAT got the attention of the two groups leaders. Who had previously been talking about how successful there group had been. And in Lydeckers case, what was wrong with the groups.
They both fell into the water with a big splash. 494 was on the bottom, but only because Zack was the one who did the tackling. As soon as the hit the water, Alec knew he had the advantage. Zack grabbed 494's neck, and started to squeeze it. So 494 took a big breath and went under water. Taking Zack with him.

Zack knew he was in trouble when he went under water, but he would never let this other kid know. They’d been fighting for a few minutes now. Zack thought he’d have a bit of an advantage because this kid had all really been holding his breath before. But he was about to find out how wrong he was.

494 was smiling inside, he knew he’d be the winner. After Zack grabbed his neck, be went under water, alone with Zack. Then he grabbed Zacks hand with both of his, and moved them in opposite directions. Iandien rub-burn Zack let go, then tried to grab his hand. But 494 was quicker. He grabbed his hand, first and faster and, brought it back and twisted it behind Zacks back. Then put his right foot, in between Zacks two feet and pulled back fast. He then pined him, with his arm to the bottom of the tank.

Because they were in water it wasn’t that easy. They had both stop moving and were now slowly going to the top. Zack saw his chance, and quickly reached out and took hold of 494's foot, and pinned his to the ground. With his forearm tight agents his neck.
But 494 wasn’t ready to give up. As far as he knew, this guy had attacked him, on his turf. He’d be dammed if he let him win. k well is no MY turf...he though But I WAS here first! He yelled in his mind, as he kneed Zack in the stomach. Then he reached up, and took hold of Zacks noise, twisting it to the left, then quickly up, in order to break it. Then did a karate chop to his neck. Which would have killed him, if they weren’t under water. 494 knew this witch was why he did it. He may dislike the guy, but he didn’t want kill him.

Above water the sergeants, were debating what to do. The fist thing they did was get Ben out of there, as fast as possible. They couldn’t risk them seeing each other again, considering that they were twins. They were now debating on wether or not to zap them with the teasers. Neither of them wanted anymore damage then needed to there individual. They knew that the teasers wouldn’t kill them. But they were’t sure about it, now that they were in water, considering water carries electricity, and this water also had dangerous chemically, that don’t react to well to electricity. “Well it may not kill them !”

Lydecker yelled out “But if we don’t do anything, they WILL kill each other!” he exclaimed quickly

“Ya! And by the looked of it, 494 is kicking 599’s ass” she said with a smile, but trying not to be bitching about it, just trying to point out a fact “I guess my group can kick you’re groups ass” she commented. Max guessed she was proving a point from there earlier conversation.

Zack and 494 were going at it like wild dogs. There was now blood surrounding both of them, as it floated to the surface. Neither of them really remembers what happened after each got hit in the jaw. Just that they both felt torments amount of pain, going though there bodies,and felt like they were going to die, ok maybe that’s not right. They wonted to die, from the aments amount of pain going though there bodies. It was something they had never felt before, it was as if they were being ripped apart from the inside. Then a loud sound came to there ears. 494 recognized it, it was the blood in there bodies, that they hadn’t lost yet, rushing to there heads. Then black started to cover the corners of there vision. Just a little at first, but as the seconds went by, it was covering more, and more. The parts that weren’t already black, were getting hazy. Then extremely bleary before they went black also. 494 wasn’t sure if it was because he had closed his eyes, or if he was going uncontius. But it helped knowing that it was happening to the other boy beside him. So he allowed to dark to take over, and the pain to leave.

Max had been sitting in a white room, beside Zack for a few hours now. She would had sat there all day, but wasn’t allowed, she still had training, and drills, and all that other stuff that she and everyone else hated. It had been about 3 days since the tank thing had happened. And neither of the boys had woken up. They had put them in different room. #1 so they wouldn’t fight. And #2 so they couldn’t talk because if they did, they’d find Ben wasn’t the only one with a twin. Almost half of then transgenic had twins. Max had been saying random, but conferring words to Zack for the last 2 hours, even though she knew he couldn’t hear her, and wouldn’t wake up for at least another day or so, But she still could hope, right ?

Max was now wondering about that other kid now. 494 ? was that his designation ? she wondered too herself. She hadn’t gone in to see him, but she’d seen other people go in. probably people from his unit. She told her self. She had seen one girl go in there though, and she was always there when she past his room to go to Zack’s. She left at the same time, but somehow managed to get to his room, before Max got to Zack’s. Wondered who she is? Max asked herself, when she saw the girl walking past Zack’s room. She smiled a friendly smile, but didn’t stop. Max was surprised at how long her hair was. How come we can’t grow our hair. Max asked her self angrily.

The little girl was about 6 or 7. With her blonde hair in a cute little ponytail. And army pants, with a grey top. With her blue eyes looking directly at Max. She didn’t have an angery look, witch was surprising because, it was kind off Zack’s fault her friend was in that room next door. She just smiled, gave a small wave, and keept walking. Then Max could hear her opening and closing the door beside her. Cool! I actually beat her for once. Max mused happily. But her smile quickly faded when she looked back down at Zack.

X5- 214 had been in Zack’s room for only a little while, and she knew she couldn’t stay long. She had more training to do before she could come back. But at least she could be with her best friend, for a few minutes. Even if he wasn’t talking to her, she could still talk to him. “So you still don’t wonna wake up, hu?” she asked him. “Well that’s O.K. because at least you don’t have to do anemone training for a while. Nope! All you get to do is sleep in all day, and do absolutely nothing.”

“WOW! You sure can make the worst senereo good, can’t you ?” 494 said groggily, as he opened his eyes and looked up at his best friend, and the closes this he had to a family He then almost wish he hadn’t said anything, for he was not being squeezed to death by her. It’s the thought that counts he told himself

214 couldn’t believe it. 494 had actually woken up. A day earlier too I might add she said to herself, with a huge grin on her face. After all, this is 494! We couldn’t get rid of him even if we wonted to she joked to herself. OH MY GOD! Are you O.K. You’ve been here for 3 days! Do you feel weak at all? You’ve lost a lot of blood! She told in a rush of questions

“Hey, I’m always all right. You couldn’t get rid of me even if u tryed ” 494 said as if he read her mind. With his oh so famous adorable little boy smile.

"oh yeah" 214 said in a bit of a guilty voice “I ate you’re food, I didnt think you’d wake up in time, sorry” she said with her head hug low. 494 knew she was telling the truth, but she also didn’t feel THAT guilty as to put her head down, he knew she was just doing it for his benefit, but he smiled anyway

“So how was it? He asked. “ like crap?” he asked. His way of accepting her apology.
“No!...more like shit, with a hint of butter” she said playfully, returning his joke. “k. Well I have to go now to finish my training, but I’ll sneak back in at 10, after lights out k?” she asked. He just nodded in return “Well get more rest, and keep your eyes close. If they know you’re awake there send you back to training tomorrow. ‘remember, they still think you wont wake up till them, so use it to you’re advantage.” She grinned at him, gave him another hug, and shut the door behind her on her way out.


Review
Sign up to rate and review this story