Categories > Cartoons > Futurama

Drag Fry to Hell: Bender's Inferno(Part 2)【恋は難しい/Difficult romance】

by Desire24 1 review

In this slash fiction story, Bender takes Fry with him to meet his new girlfriend-bot. When Fry is kidnapped, will Bender be able to rescue him? Original story written by Hailey Sands.

Category: Futurama - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-12-28 - Updated: 2012-04-14 - 1326 words - Complete

1Ambiance
It’s Thursday afternoon in New New York. Shunsuke and Fry are wearing moderate red/light grey vertical stripe boxer shorts.

Fry: Shunsuke, I can’t get myself dressed. Can you help me?
Shunsuke: Of course.

Fry picks out the clothes he wants to wear from the “Closet Full Of Love”.

Fry: Why are you just gazing at me?
Shunsuke: You know why.
Fry: Oh...
Shunsuke: Heh, heh!

[8 minutes later]

Shunsuke and Fry are dressed in their almost every day outfits.

"Your text to link...":http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy271/hareonna20/ReinaT_5577.jpg?t=1325074380

Shunsuke - “3, 2, 1 Breakin' Out!" Tanaka Reina hooded sweater, light grey shirt, moderate cerulean pants, and black shoes with white laces and greyish gold soles
Fry - Moderate scarlet jacket, white shirt, moderate cerulean pants, and black shoes with white laces and greyish gold soles

Shunsuke: Wanna go to the beach?
Fry: All right.

Prepared with a white outline surrounding them, they walk out the door of Shunsuke’s estate holding hands that won’t let go and walked through the colourful city carrying moderate cobalt blue parasols with dark blue handles. Folding up their umbrellas, they enter a greyish chartreuse green department store called “Whereabouts of love” and go underground to the light brilliant fuchsia floor where the sweets are. Together, they indulge in a white paper stick of pink cotton candy.

Gigantic columns of clouds extend over the fair weather sky. It’s unintentionally always this way. It’s Rain Rain Hard Raining, but the Atlantic sea at the next turn is waiting. They’re truly unrivaled Fair Weather Men as they reach the lone charming happy beach where a colourful rainbow was floating over the ocean.

The next morning, the Planet Express crew is at work. The crew enters the showers.

Fry: I’m walking on sunshine, woah!
Shunsuke: I’m walking on sunshine, woa!
Fry: I’m walking on sunshine, woa!
Shunsuke: And don’t it feel good?

While the others are showering, Fry and Bender planned to prank Shunsuke and steal his clothes. Bender sneaks off and begins looting almost all the clothing in Shunsuke’s locker. Bender sneaks back without anyone suspecting a thing.

Everyone goes to their lockers to get dressed. Shunsuke opens his locker. Putting on his favourite white briefs with a light amberish grey waistband, he walks into the TV room only in his underpants where the others are to confront them. With his arms crossed…

Shunsuke: OK, who took the rest of my clothes?
Everyone else: BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Bender has met a girl-bot by the name of Emi who looked almost exactly like Angleyne but with a light brilliant indigo body and a brilliant crimson outfit. He was messaging her during work. Bender asks Fry if he could come with him on the meeting during their lunch break.

Fry: I wanted to hang out with Shunsuke during my break. Can’t you get someone else to?
Bender: Oh, come on. He won’t mind and I can’t think of anyone else.
Fry: All right, give me a minute.

Fry: Shunsuke?
Shunsuke: Yes, Fry?
Fry: I gotta go with Bender to meet his girlfriend. I’ll be back soon, OK?
Shunsuke: OK, Fry.

Shunsuke and Fry kiss.

Bender and Fry arrive at the light brilliant cornflower blue train station that neither of them had been to before. Emi is nowhere to be seen so they assume she’s inside. Walking along the brilliant gold platform, they open the light rose door to the medium grey room wondering if she’s inside. As they look around, all exits are locked and sealed with dark fuchsiaish grey metal. The moderate emerald green floor disappears and they fall down a pale light greyish rose slide to a familiar location.

Robot Devil: Welcome back.
Bender: Sonuva…
Fry: Not again!
Robot Devil: I captured Emi a while back. She wishes for freedom.
Emi: Please rescue me! I want to go home.

Emi is behind bars. Bender does a scan and determines they’re telling the truth.

Bender: All right but don’t you even think about...
Fry: NO!

The guard sweeps Fry up by the stomach and carries him out.

Robot Devil: Too late.
Bender: Don’t worry, Fry! I’ll save you!
Robot Devil: So what will it be?
Bender: I’ll be back here to determine my options.
Robot Devil: You only have two hours or else.
Bender: You’re on!

Bender ran quickly back to the Planet Express headquarters and rushes in on the crew on the couch and around the table.

Bender: Someone, please help!
Amy: What’d you do, Bender?
Bender: I met a girl, took Fry with me on the date, and the Robot Devil took Fry. I only have 2 hours to return.
Shunsuke: Fry got kidnapped?! NO! I can’t live without him!

Shunsuke begins to cry with his hands over his face and tears beginning to pour. Amy and Leela take the forearms of the scared lovesick boy.

"Your text to link...":http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy271/hareonna20/Tears7.png

Hermes: Again?! Go rescue Fry, Bender!
Leela: We’re still not helping.
Farnsworth: Go now or don’t bother showing up here again.
Bender: FINE!

Bender rushes out.

"Your text to link...":http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy271/hareonna20/Tears9.png

Shunsuke: Be safe, Fry. What should I do…?
Leela: Stay here, Shunsuke. If the Robot Devil were to get his hands on you, he might misuse your magic or worse.

Bender returns back to Robot Hell in time.

Robot Devil: Ready to take on these challenges?
Bender: Bring it!
Robot Devil: Yo, Tuckerbot!

Tuckerbot appears and stands to the right of Bender.

Robot Devil: The first crystal is guarded. Have fun with that.

Bender enters the pale light greyish cerulean room where the colourful sparkles and faint halation is. He does his best to push through to where the crystal is but the bouncy light makes it difficult.

Tuckerbot: Those sparkles just won’t move.
Bender: I won't give up.

With all his might, he forces his way through the sparkles by pushing and shoving. He grabs the floating crystal.

Tuckerbot: Congrats!
Bender: Why, Thank You!

Exiting the room, the Robot Devil was there waiting.

Robot Devil: The second crystal is in the room to your right.

Bender looks inside the very light cornflower blue room to see a moderate sea green allosaurus dinosaur with black sunglasses. Bender glares at the Robot Devil.

Robot Devil: Hah.

Bender enters the room and grows to the same size as the dinosaur. He wonders what he’ll do. He extends his arms straight out. Light brilliant crimson hearts shoot out and put the dinosaur to sleep. Bender grabs the second floating crystal and exits the room.

Robot Devil: Your last task is down the hallway. Catching it won’t be easy.

Bender and Tuckerbot look inside the vast strong sapphire blue room to see a brilliant scarlet heart floating. Bender walks in and gains white feather angel wings. The heart takes off. Bender flies towards the goal and reaches out his arms but it dodges downward. He tries again but it shoots off upward. With all his might, he catches up and flies through the middle.

Emi and Fry, who were sitting in cells, get released by an automatic sensor detecting Bender’s success.

Fry: You did it, Bender!
Emi: You saved us!
Robot Devil: Incomprehensible. Grrr, just get out!
Fry, Bender, and Emi: Yay!

Walking outside, Bender and Emi are holding hands.

Emi: I gotta go. Call me, OK?
Bender: You got it.

She walks off.

Bender: Let’s go home!
Fry: Yes!

Fry and Bender reach the Planet Express headquarters an hour before closing. The rest of the crew is sulking in the TV room until they walk in.

Shunsuke: Fry!
Fry: Shunsuke!

Shunsuke runs up to Fry and hugs him. They smile, happy to be reunited.

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story