Categories > Books > Harry Potter > My Immortal: The Great MSTing

A Word From the Author...

by ilovecandy 10 reviews

This is important, so please read it.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-30 - Updated: 2011-12-30 - 294 words

0Illiterate
Okay, so it's come to my attention that I'm getting some negative comments on this story. Most have just been constructive criticism, which I appreciate getting as it helps me improve my writing technique. However, one person said; (and I'm quoting directly from the comment.) that my story makes them want to vomit, it has nothing to do with HP at all and that I'm just using names from the books, and that I should 'grow up, get a life, and stop writing such utter shit.' Now, I'm not trying to be rude to the person that wrote this comment, even though they were rather rude to me, but I couldn't help but notice one of the things that this person said was that it has nothing to do with HP at all and that I'm just using names from the book. In the MSTing that I do of My Immortal, I don't really make many references to the characters of Harry Potter. Therefore, I don't quite understand what that person meant. The only thing that I can think of is that he or she started reading this without reading the things that are not in bold, and that they weren't familiar with My Immortal or what a MSTing is, and then proceeded to think that the text that is in bold (which is My Immortal) was written by yours truly.

Still, this comment got me down and made me question if I should continue doing my MST at all.I don't know. Do you guys want me to continue? Please let me know.
P.S If I do continue, should I move this to a different section? I think it belongs in the HP section, but people have been saying it doesn't.
Sign up to rate and review this story