Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Drugs Make Us Numb; They Don't Keep Us Sane

3- The Runaway

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX

The idea of her blood dripping from her body was enough to send him in to a state of bliss, his mind a web of horror that not even he could understand.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-12-30 - Updated: 2011-12-30 - 2988 words

?Blocked
(I really just want everyone to know that I appreciated the reviews I received for my last chapter of this story. They were really encouraging! P.S. GAClive, if you're reading this... My puppy is a boxer. (: Aww! That's cute though. I love Huskies! Mia... only seems to get sleepy for like twenty minutes or so, then she's all play all over again. I had to edit the last chapter this morning with her chewing on my shirt, sitting on my lap... desperately trying to keep my attention lol. Oh and P.S. this chapter does have elements of BDSM and gets fairly graphic. Or, I tried to make it fairly graphic anyway... It's violent just as the story line suggests.)



***





Rian had settled herself on Gerard's couch, curled up as she shivered. It had taken her a few minutes to become comfortable enough to reach for his remote but as she began switching through channels she quickly became absorbed in the television programs available. She finally settled on the discovery channel. It was a program about deadly creatures in Australia. As a spider came on the screen Rian shivered and watched, curious to learn more about the creature though she was terrified of all spiders.

Rian noticed the stranger's jacket at the end of the couch and after stealing a frightened glance at the doorway she grabbed it quickly, pulling it over herself in an attempt to stop her violent shivering. She just wanted to warm up a little especially because she didn't know where her clothing was and when she left... all she would have would be the dress he had her wear, if he let her keep it... and it wasn't warm at all. As she settled back in place she let her eyelids fall closed as she waited for him to reappear, all thoughts temporarily disappearing from her head.





***



Gerard turned the stove off and yawned, finding he was getting tired. He grabbed two bowls and dished up some pasta to take in to the other room for his guest. "Did you want something to drink?" Gerard asked, stopping in place as he saw Rian cuddled in his jacket fast asleep on his couch.

Gerard laughed, unsure of where the laughter even came from. He was laughing, happily... The scene in his living room was cute. She had passed out again. "Guess I'm not getting any tonight." Gerard mumbled, amused with the situation. Here he was... housing and feeding a stray human being whom he had only intended to fuck and kill. Oh, how things were going differently than planned.

Gerard promptly turned around to put away the pasta, figuring this time there was no need for the girl to wake up. It was the second time she had passed out so she obviously needed the sleep. Just as Gerard was washing the pot he had cooked pasta in his cell phone rang, catching his attention. "Hello." He said, noticing it was Lucy.

"Oh Gerard... I know you cancelled tonight but I... I really need to see you baby." Lucy gushed, tone displaying that she was upset about something.

"Baby?" Gerard asked, skeptically. "You do remember that you broke up with me, right? If I remember correctly... You broke up with me for someone that is 'more man than I'll ever be." What happened to that guy?"

Sobs followed his question before Lucy calmed herself, "I'm so sorry. It was such a stupid mistake! He's an idiot. You're the only man for me baby and you're more than man enough." Typical Lucy.

"What did he do?" Gerard asked, not particularly too enthused to hear about her romantic issues.

"He was cheating. The whole time that fucking asshole was cheating on me! He told me- he said... he had to because I didn't satisfy him in bed." Lucy admitted in embarrassment.

Gerard had to stop himself from laughing. Lucy was quite terrible. She just laid there with an absentminded look gracing her face. She didn't really have a lot going on in her head, not that Gerard could see anyway. "So, what do you want me to do about that?"

"I- I'm good in bed, aren't I?" Lucy asked, waiting for an answer.

Gerard sighed, "I don't know baby. I guess maybe you'd have to re-introduce me to your love making. I seem to have forgotten."

"Can I come over?" Lucy asked softly, hurt tone displaying itself much to Gerard's pleasure.

Gerard paused, almost agreeing. He then remembered the girl fast asleep on his couch and bit his lip, realizing it posed a complication. "No, I'm sorry Lucy but I've got a friend over."

"A... friend?" Lucy asked, suspiciously. She had always been openly jealous.

Gerard grinned, enjoying the tone her voice took as she realized he might already be with another girl. "Yes, she's asleep."

"A girl? Gerard, we just broke up!"

"How about your place?" Gerard asked, cutting her off and ignoring her words.

"Fine." Lucy agreed after a small pause.

Gerard hung up, not bothering to continue the conversation after that. He would show up at Lucy's when he showed up. She could wait. That fucking slut could wait forever for him for all he cared. Did she really come to him for comfort when the guy she cheated on him with cheated on her? Yes, his ex-girlfriend had cheated on him and then when she admitted it, though he already knew, she didn't even apologize... instead she broke up with him.

Gerard opened up his notebook that was sitting on the kitchen counter and quickly wrote out a note. Went out. Will be back. Pasta is in fridge. Help yourself to whatever. I'll be home soon. With that he set it on the fridge, using a magnet to keep it up increasing the chances of the girl seeing it... if she woke up.

With that done Gerard went to his bedroom to get ready. Fifteen minutes later and he was walking out of his bedroom, a blanket in one hand, his bag in the other. He stopped in front of the couch and placed the blanket over the shivering girl before staring at her in confusion. Why wasn't he waking her? He didn't want to. Why was he leaving her at his home? This wasn't the plan. He rarely went off script.

Gerard sighed, brushing the thoughts away. He had more pressing matters. As he carried the bag from his apartment his mind was filled with violent images of what he could do with Lucy. The idea of her blood dripping from her body was enough to send him in to a state of bliss, his mind a web of horror that not even he could understand. He just knew what he needed.





**



(Gerard's POV)





Lucy's apartment smelled like lavender. She wasn't wearing anything other than a small thong and a lacy bra. Why did women think that looking like a slut was such a turn on? As she led me to her bedroom all I could think of was how she had fucked another guy behind my back. The stupid bitch didn't even think of me knowing. She thought herself so clever. Now with tear streaked cheeks she leaned forward, attempting to press her lips against my own. I pulled away and shook my head, "Beg for it." I teased her, wanting her to act like the bitch she was.

Lucy's eyes widened and I watched her think it over. She had never lowered herself to such tactics. I was aware of that. She was used to being treated like a fucking princess. I wasn't here to treat her like a princess. Little did she know... I was here to make her beg for me to kill her.

"Puh- Please..." Lucy struggled with begging, unsure as to what she was begging for.

"That was a poor attempt at begging bitch. I don't think you want me here." I pretended to turn from her, acting as if I would leave.

"No! Wait, please Gerard!" Lucy called immediately, panic creeping in to her voice. "Please may I kiss you? I want to taste your lips so badly baby." That was better, yet still lacking.

Slowly I unzipped my bag and pulled out some rope, watching Lucy's eyes widen even more as she sat on her bed. She had never been kinky. I didn't care. This was about me. She would learn that it had always been about me soon enough. "I don't think I want to kiss a slut like you. Maybe you'd like to kiss my toes first. We'll see if you can work your way up." I had to stop myself from laughing at the look of disgust that crawled upon her face.

"Gerard... Why are you being such a fucking dick? And that's disgusting!" Lucy said, gaining some attitude fast.

I sighed, gently running my fingers through her hair as I dropped the rope on to her bed. She seemed to melt at my touch but that changed soon enough as my grip on her hair tightened and I pulled her head down, pulling her off of her bed. She stumbled, attempting to move where I was moving her head. Soon enough she was kneeling on the floor next to my feet, an angered expression covering her once pretty features. "What the hell Gerard?"

I rolled my eyes, "Shut the fuck up and start kissing my toes Lucy. You've got a lot to make up for."

I had always known that Lucy was a slut. Sometimes things like that were just so easy to tell with certain people. She didn't even have the decency to attempt to hide it. Another thing I'd always known about Lucy... She always wanted someone to take control of her. All her talk of getting with a man that was 'more of a man' was just one tiny hint but it all built up and the look she gave me as she lowered her lips to my feet was one of lust, covered poorly by revulsion.

I wasn't really one to get off on foot-play. It just wasn't my thing. Her warm lips encircling my toes didn't really get me off. The control? Yeah, that was nice. The idea of cutting her heart straight from her chest? Sounded difficult but definitely got me off. Or would get me off.

"You're so fucking filthy." I spat, staring at her in disgust to make her feel as disgusting as I could.

It was working. Her tongue lapped furiously at my feet. The feeling of someone's saliva on your feet, between your toes... it's quite disgusting. "Okay, stop. Now you're just grossing me out." I said, pulling my feet away.

Lucy stayed sitting on the ground, at my feet. She looked at me expectantly and I sighed, "Get on your bed. You won't need your bra or underwear. I'm going to treat you like a slut since you're so hell bent on acting like one."

She quickly got to her feet and started taking off what little clothing she was wearing. I watched with little interest. Her breasts weren't meant to be as big as they were and it looked wrong, her boob job doing a disservice to what had probably once been a beautiful body. I knew of that adjustment along with her nose job. Pictures I'd seen of her before the surgeries portrayed someone a lot prettier. She was completely shaved, that I was grateful for.

This was when I decided to hit her with what I knew would be a hard question. It shouldn't have been. "What do you like about yourself Lucy?"

The look she gave me would make most men melt. She was so beautiful. So fucking beautiful. It was too bad that her beauty was manufactured and showed so quite clearly.

"I-" She licked her lips, "What do you mean?"

"It's not that confusing Lucy. I want to know... what do you like about yourself?"

As she thought my question over I grabbed my rope and motioned to the bed which she crawled on to quickly. "I... like a lot of things about myself." She finally said, laying on her bed without my instruction. It was so nice sometimes how easily people fell in to activities.

Here I was... being rude, slightly aggressive with my tone and yet Lucy didn't care. She just wanted to please me. She was acting similar to a dog, wanting it's masters approval.

"Such as?" I asked, running my fingers along the skin surrounding her wrists before tying my rope around them, binding her to the bed.

She wore a sexy smile on her face, assuming this would be nothing more than a kinky experiment in a world of sexual desire.

"Well... I like my breasts." Figures she'd bring those up. "I have a spectacular ass... A perfect stomach... a cute button nose." She was smiling so widely. Fucking figures. The bitch could only think aesthetically when it came to what she liked about herself.

I started tying her legs as well, spreading them slightly though I wasn't too sure that I was going to fuck her again. I just didn't really feel like it. "Is that all?" I asked, staring at her.

She blinked multiple times before responding, "I... guess. Isn't that enough?"

"I don't know." I straddled her, looking in to her eyes. "Will it be enough as your body ages? You know... plastic surgery can only save you for so long. Eventually time will catch up and stay. All you've told me you like about yourself is how you look... two of those things you've already fixed... How much is enough Lucy? Will you stop there? Will you 'fix' yourself again?" I used air-quotes, watching her eyes fill with tears. She hated talking about her plastic surgery. "As you age, will you love yourself?" Though she wouldn't really have to worry about that.

Lucy didn't respond, staring at me with tears slowly dripping from her eyes. I had touched a nerve. That had been my intention. "So what would happen if I decided to alter your looks dear?" From my pocket I slid out a small knife, letting her see it as I flipped it open. Her eyes widened, a small whimper escaping her lips.

"Would you like yourself?" I asked, waiting for an answer as I slowly ran my knife over her skin, not pressing hard enough to draw blood.

Lucy shook her head, closing her eyes. "No." She whimpered. I was surprised with her honesty. Most people did break down and become honest unintentionally however when faced with something harmful.

"That's a shame." I told her, truly feeling sorry for the girl. It was a shame to feel how she did. It was such a shame to be so stuck up and stuck on looks... because they wouldn't last forever. I would give her a gift. She would die beautiful.

"Please untie me Gerard. I just- I want to go to bed now." Lucy begged, attempting to regain control of the situation.

"Do you ever want release?" I asked, running my knife along her stomach.

"Release?" Lucy asked, clearly confused.

"Yeah. Do you ever want to ... stop feeling the way you do?" I really wanted to know. I wasn't exactly phrasing it correctly and someone as ignorant as Lucy probably wouldn't even understand my question but I... I wanted to know.

"I don't understand..." Lucy finally whispered.

I nodded, "Me neither." And the knife began to cut deeper, blood spilling from her forever flawed body.





***



(Rian's POV)



What? Blinking sleep from my eyes I looked around... expecting to see Piper. A loud noise had woken me. What was it? My eyes landed on the television in which I saw a small child crying. Fuck! I had fallen asleep at... at the stranger's house.

I scrambled to my feet, looking for a clock. "Hello?" I called out, stepping carefully towards what I believed was the kitchen... Since that was the direction the man had disappeared in. Why hadn't he woken me? Maybe I hadn't been asleep for too long!

The kitchen was empty. The man was nowhere in sight. "Hello?" I called out again, voice shaking slightly. Where would he have gone with me asleep in his living room? I noticed the clock hanging on the wall and my stomach dropped as I realized it was 12:20 AM. Piper was alone.

I was about to turn and leave the kitchen when I noticed the piece of paper stuck to the fridge. It took me ten minutes to find a pen and the notebook on top of his fridge. I pulled a piece of paper from it and quickly wrote a note in return, not wanting to be rude. -I really appreciate you letting me rest here. I'm sorry if I was a hindrance to any plans you had made. Thank you.- As I bit on to my lip I tried to think of anything else that I could say but I came up blank, using the magnet from the previous note to put my note on the fridge for the man.

Hungrily I pulled a covered bowl of pasta from the fridge. As I took two forks from his drawer I felt a small pang of guilt at taking his dishes. I needed to feed Piper though. My guilt wasn't strong enough to overcome my desire to take care of my little sister.

Again I felt guilt as I was walking towards the door and stopped, grabbing the man's jacket. I was cold already and outside would get worse. The dress would do little to keep me warm. I would... find a way to repay the man for his kindness. Somehow, someday... but as for now I had to think of myself and my sister because no one else was going to.
Sign up to rate and review this story