Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A little piece of heaven

A Little Piece of Heaven

by Ziggy99 3 reviews

Inspired by A Little Piece Of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold. Fresh out of the black hole of divorce, Gerard finds himself in an unconventional relationship with the sweet smell of death.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-12-27 - Updated: 2011-12-31 - 474 words

1Original
Authors note- Hey all, if you could review this and tell me what you think, that would be just fabulous. :) I don't own any of the characters in this story, as it is not real and merely a figment of my imagination.


He sat nervously on the edge of the bath, running his sweaty hands through his unkept hair and biting his lip occasionally, a habit he had grown most opposed to. The rain battered on the window to his left, creating a distraction for the man from the events which were about to occur. To say Gerard was nervous would be underestimating him completely. It was January, "a new year, a new life", Gerard had convinced himself, after divorcing his wife in the early winter of 2011. The divorce wasn't much to talk about, he'd decided. The pair had ceased to love each other for round about a year now and the separation had been more of a relief than anything. Gerard sighed and checked his phone for the 10th time in the past hour. Frank Iero, his best friend and fellow band mate was supposed to have arrived 15 minutes ago, and when noticing the heavy rain outside, Gerard could understand why. The lonely man bit the dead skin on his right thumb and continued to gnaw down on it until he could taste blood. It was then that he heard the doorbell ring. Quietly, Gerard got up from his uncomfortable seat and made his way to the front door, continuing to gnaw at his thumb. He opened the door shakily and was instantly hugged by a short, black haired figure.

"Fuck, man". Frank murmured, after a couple of minutes of hugging his friend. "Are you okay?! I mean, we didn't hear much from you after the div-" Frank stopped and took a deep breath.

"I don't want to talk about it". Gerard sighed, and closed the front door. He stared at his short friend for awhile and then closed his eyes, murmuring incoherently. Frank only smiled and poked his friend's shoulder playfully.

"You promised beers". He whispered. Gerard rolled his eyes and dragged Frank into the living room, where a six pack of beer was standing gleaming on the table.

"Turn on the TV, bro, I need to take a piss" Gerard winked, and then dissappeared into the bathroom, leaving an amused Frank waiting. Gerard inwardly thanked his uncontious cockiness for preventing an awkward silence, and soon found himself back in the same position as before, sitting on the edge of his dirty bathtub. Gerard dug into his pocket and pulled out a picture of his daughter, which he clutched tightly and hugged to his chest. He then send a silent prayer to a god he didn't believe in, asking that the evening he had planned with Frank would all go to plan.
Sign up to rate and review this story