Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Predator

Predator

by Dragonis 3 reviews

HPAVP, HHr. Harry is trained to become a predator. After going away to for a little while Harry comes back and things have changed. Now with alien technology, perfected skills, and an attitude Harr...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-06-22 - Updated: 2006-06-22 - 1254 words

4Original
Harry Potter dragged his heavy trunk up the stairs of #4 Private Drive. He had just gotten 'home' and didn't know what he would do. The words of the prophecy were haunting him and what could have happened to Hermione was haunting him more than anything else in the world. How could he! He almost let her die just because of him... no, it would never happen again. He would run away, run far away where no one would be able to find him, not even Voldemort or Dumbledore. Dumbledore, he was furious with him. How could he not tell him about the prophecy? If it wasn't for Dumbledore he would have never gone to the cursed Department of Mysteries and Sirius would still be alive and well. But then again, he had good reasons and it appeared as if there was something else that he was not telling him. He was keeping something else secret, like should have told him something or given him some other choice. But there was no use in pondering over it now.
With a heavy sigh Harry plopped down onto his bed and fell asleep.


Meanwhile at Hogwarts, Prof. Dumbledore opened a small box with intricate engravings upon them. No one else but Dumbledore could have opened this box. If someone other than him had tried a thermo nuclear reaction would wiped everything within a two mile radius. Inside the box was a small panel with very strange runes blinking in different colors.
Dumbledore pressed a red colored sign; five beeps resonated before a deep rumbling alien voice said "Dumbledore! I have not heard from you in many cycles. How have you been old friend?"
"I'm afraid not so well. How about you? How did your sons' hunt fare?"
"I am most proud, the hunt went excellently. Can you believe it, my son killed three warriors himself and brought back perfect trophies! He is missing a finger though" the voice chuckled slightly. "I told him that a disk was not a weapon he was skilled with. Now tell me, what is the matter?
"Do you remember the time when I told you of Harry Potter and his prophecy?"
"Why yes, it has not gone ill has it?"
"Not yet, but I am afraid it might. I have a favor to ask of you."
"I promise to do everything within my power to help you and Harry Potter, as you have done for the clan and me."
"I would like you to train Mr. Potter in the art of combat."
"Do you think that he can withstand it?"
"He is an extraordinary wizard and I am sure he will not have too much difficulty with your training. I am sure he can teach you things as well. Now how short can you make his training?"
"If you think that he can, then he can and I will train him myself. The shortest amount of time needed for training is a little over one of your planetary cycles."
"Thank you so much! The fate of the wizard race may rest upon your teachings. Come here as fast as you possibly can."
"It is not a problem. You have done much for us and it would be an honor to finally be able to repay you. I will be at your castle within a few hundredths of a cycle. See you then!"
With that somewhere deep in space a mighty vessel's warp engines hummed to life before the craft sped away to the planet know as Earth. At Hogwarts, Prof. Dumbledore let a smile form upon his lips for the first time in weeks. If they would just hold on for a year until Harry Potter returned, then things would be different. Oh yes, so very different!!
Four days later.
A mighty wind blew across the Hogwarts grounds when there was not a breeze in the air seconds before and the air shimmered with electricity. Then, where there should not have been a thing before, there was a small alien craft - most likely a sort of drop ship. Since the Hogwarts grounds and all the air above it were totally secure from muggle sight, the ship had not bothered with cloaking or the use of stealth.
Prof. Dumbledore stood in front of the great front doors of Hogwarts waiting for his guests to arrive. With a nearly silent hiss a ramp opened from the ship and three figures stepped out who could not be classified as humans. They were aliens who called themselves 'Yautja'.
They stood like normal humans, had two eyes, arms, legs, same amount of fingers and even some basic facial hair but at that the resemblance ended. Their mouths were completely different and they were at least eight feet tall, with great muscles and weaponry adorning their bodies. Small skulls and bones along with unique metal and alloys were arranged like jewelry. In the middle stood an obviously old Yautja and beside him were two fully armed Yautja. Their assortment of weaponry, however, seemed more ceremonial rather then combat used. The three Yautja quickly made their way towards Prof. Dumbledore in silence.
"It is great to see you, Borkan" greeted Prof. Dumbledore before locking their arms and sharing a half embrace.
"You too, Dumbledore. This is my son, Rajik," replied Borkan introducing one of his sons - the taller one of the group. "And this is Homicirou, my youngest" continued Borkan gesturing towards his younger son who seemed full of pride and wore two great alien skulls on each shoulder.
Dumbledore greeted them both in turn, motioning Borkan and his sons to follow him inside the castle.
Once in Dumbledore's office, no time was wasted. Dumbledore explained the situation to Borkan and why it was vital for Harry to receive training if he were to survive and defeat Voldemort.


"Boy! Come down here right NOW!" yelled Uncle Vernon.
Slowly Harry exited his room and went downstairs to see what was wrong with the dinner that he had made for them to eat. 'No devour like pigs' was better to describe it.
"Yes, Uncle Vernon", said Harry after he came down the stairs and into the family room where the Dursleys were eating while watching T.V.
"Get me some ketchup. Now!" roared his Uncle.
Just then a loud pop was heard as the majestic figure of Prof. Dumbledore and a large hooded figure appeared in the middle of the living room.
"Prof. Dumbledore, what are you doing here?" asked a visibly surprised Harry.
"I have come to offer you training. And it's good to see you Harry!"
"I see. Oh and sorry Professor! It's great to see you too!"
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN MY HOUSE?" screamed Uncle Vernon advancing upon Dumbledore and Harry with a knife in his hand.
This was a very foolish thing to do as Uncle Vernon realized later. 'Snickt...vroof'! Two long deadly looking blades and three lasers materialized out of thin air and were now centered on Uncle Vernon's forehead. He paled instantly and backed off against a couch.
"If you drop the knife there might still be a chance for you to live!" said Prof. Dumbledore in a deadly serious tone.
Clunk. The knife fell out of Uncle Vernon's hand.
"Harry, lets go to your room. Vernon, don't move or you will be dead before you even have the chance to scream."
Dumbledore and the mysterious (to Harry) hooded figure followed Harry up the stairs and into his room.
Sign up to rate and review this story